MS Private server ban

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by Venom12, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Venom12

Venom12 Canada Lurker

Stats
    how to get someone ban in a private server?
    someone i trust in game just took all my item instead of returning.
    I need to revenge, all i have is their IGN

any thoughts is appreciate

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    Although I am sorry to hear of your unfortunate circumstances, I don’t think anyone here will support malicious intent. Revenge or not. Even if they do, it will most likely be in PM, as far as detailed guarantees go.

By viewing the forums, the only public things I’ve seen recommended are doctored hacking-related screenshots. How to go about it as well as key points to highlight are unbeknownst to me. Best wishes for your situation, in hopes you simply get your stuff back.

3. sapwell

sapwell Canada Lurker

Stats
    there was some dumb shit some guy got banned for on veracent, all that happened is that there was a picture of gk with his info on it, and his character's stats and shit, so you just gotta get that information, then use it to get him banned.