MS-SEA MSEA V181.1 Script

Discussion in 'MapleStory Sea Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by tysonlim, May 23, 2018.

Discuss MSEA V181.1 Script in the MapleStory Sea Hacks, Cheats & Bots area at GameKiller.net

1. hooked888

hooked888 Malaysia Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    better stop hacking on that acc. very high chance straight get u a ban if dc/crash often. using SI?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Nick tan

Nick tan Singapore Informed Hacker

Stats
    nope just normal stuff like unlimited attack, vellum freeze, boss godmode, mob disarm and mob freeze

3. Nick tan

Stats
    vellum freeze v2, boss godmode, unlimited attack, slide and attack, mob freeze, mob disarm

4. hooked888

Stats
    from my experience, godmode and unlimited attack cause crash/dc. try turn off 1 by 1 in this sequence and see which cause the detection.
    godmode + unlimited attack (i believe this cause the crash)
    mob freeze (haven't try)
    slight and attack (haven't try)
    vellum freeze v2 (i dont think is this 1)
    mob disarm (i dont think is this 1)

5. Nick tan

Stats
    i found the one. Mob freeze is the problem LOL

6. Nick tan

Stats
    Hi for autokey, do i need to change the green colour values to use a buff or a potion? Im sorry im not quite clear with this i only know how to use the attack function but not how to use a buff or potion. Any1 mind helping thank you !

7. Fahmi

Fahmi Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    define(CTRL,001D0000)
    define(SHIFT,002A0000)
    define(INSERT,01520000)
    define(DEL,01530000)
    define(HOME,01470000)
    define(END,014F0000)
    define(PAGEUP,01490000)
    define(PAGEDOWN,01510000)
    define(ALT,00380000)
    define(Z,002C0000)

The lines above ^ are the available keys to use, put the buff,attack & potions on the key you want and specify the key in the line below here

define(Autokey,CTRL)// change key here <eg. replace CTRL with END if you want to autopress END.
    define(delay,#100) // change delay here <This is for delay, dont remove the #

8. halo1234532

halo1234532 Malaysia The New Guy

Stats
    May i know how to get the idc @@????

9. hooked888

Stats
    duh, "i left idc to reveal...." its mean i also dont have.

10. Nick tan

Stats
    ah thank u so much so basically the code reads that the buff ended and it will autobuff back? :D

11. Fahmi

Stats
    Nope thats what the delay is for, it presses the key in intervals based on the delay put

Nick tan likes this.
  12. bongy97

bongy97 Singapore Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Why do u keep needing the idc or whatever stringpool decrypter. Isn't the existing gms v186 Ida from moopler which has the strings not enough? genuinely curious

13. Nick tan

Stats
    ah i see! Sorry for asking so many questions im just really unclear in this kind of stuff so thank you for being patient with me! haha. May i know which line of code should i change to edit the delay?

14. tysonlim

tysonlim Malaysia Veteran Hacker

Stats
    CT is up. Thank you for all the updated codes. It makes my life easier for copy paste work.

_____

Auto Key - Line 20
    Auto Key v2 -Line 22

If you are using pots, I think "Auto Hp and MP" works better then "Auto Key".

15. hooked888

Stats
    as a beginner to this hacking stuff we do really have a lot of "?" in our mind. u might pass through long time ago but we havent :) i dont know what happen if we do have the latest idc to reveal all latest function name. maybe straight we can get the address rather than looking around. i really have no idea and have no chance on that.

however, i been moopler long time ago and found nothing useful until ur words make me dig deeper and finally found the 186. tonight might need some time to digest it. yummyy... thx u so much!

hopefully can make the auto rune works~

16. Nick tan

Stats
    oh im doing fine with the auto attack autokey! haha thank u! just wanna know which one should i change for AUTO BUFF if there is :> thanks for ur hard work guys

17. bongy97

bongy97 Singapore Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I'm a newbie too lol. The best bet is creating an AoB for that address and then naming it according to the KMST or something i guess. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong Q_Q

18. halo1234532

halo1234532 Malaysia The New Guy

Stats
    Sorry for keep asking this question , im still newbie in this area and very weak ...i find i know nothing since i entering this area ,but i keep growing and learning everything include lua ,ce , asm,c++,ida and so on,even though i know im old dy == , btw thanks for reply my message,sincerely thank from bottom of my heart...THANK YOU

19. mrmrdarren

mrmrdarren Singapore Lurker

Stats
    for Ark,

I tried to SI + GND with 400051035 5th job skill. It works but

when i toggle No cooldown (evan fusion skill) to use the actual skill (to recover vigor). There is still cooldown

20. Fahmi

Stats
    It doesn't work for every skill.