MS-SEA MSEA v183.2 MSCRC Bypass

Discussion in 'MapleStory Sea Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by SouthernEmblem, Dec 27, 2017.

Discuss MSEA v183.2 MSCRC Bypass in the MapleStory Sea Hacks, Cheats & Bots area at GameKiller.net

1. Gutgutgut

Gutgutgut Malaysia The New Guy

Stats
    The script works. It's the GKbypass that needs to be updated, and that would be at Blaze's discretion

Blazing213 and SouthernEmblem like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Roux

Roux Singapore Lurker

Stats
    the updated SEMSCRC.dll still doesnt seem to work. i still get disconnected with the error message that says "hacking detected..... if xxx fails to update"

3. hooked888

hooked888 Malaysia Premium Premium

Stats
    Simple troubleshot

1st, remove dinput8.dll and run the game legitly.. play around 5-10min than close ur game, put back dinput8.dll.

2nd, run a full restart ur pc.

3rd, always use mscrc bypass LEGACY SCRIPT.. ppl might not that free to compile dll for u.. is the same thing u just need to activate it in cheat engine all time after select MapleStory.exe process.

U should be fine after thise 3 steps.

If hacking still detect/dc/crash after the 3 steps... 2 things, 1st, hack really detected/patched/not compactible/not working/not safe/blah blah blah dont use the hack.. try others.. and if non others hack that suit u, mean the job is done and is time to try other job
    2nd, gkbypass is not updated.. if this happend, god bless us, we r done.. however, i try few hack that work great so i dont think is the gkbypass problem

4. jaegar

jaegar Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    I was not clear. I meant the legacy script did not work for me. GKbypass is fine.
    Anyone having same issue?

5. Nick tan

Nick tan Singapore Informed Hacker

Stats
    may i know what hacks worked for u? haha

6. Gutgutgut

Gutgutgut Malaysia The New Guy

Stats
    Mt
    My bad, I did not check properly too. It works fine for me now. What issues do you have? Crashing?

7. jaegar

jaegar Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    I used both the dll and legacy script. Both crashed and states NGS hack detected. which one did u use?

8. hooked888

Stats
    those script i update at 183.1 thread all suppose to work. i have tested it.. which doesn't work for u?

9. evilsaigon

evilsaigon Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    May I know how long are you able to hack without dcing? Did you manage to stay online for more than 15 minutes without getting the NGS message?

l'm constantly getting NGS hacking detected message. I've already tried:
    • Removing all the gkbypass files and dinput DLL
    • Running Maplestory normally and letting its NGS update
    • Putting back gkbypass and dinput DLL, and reloading Maplestory
    • Both with and without mscrc and the cheat engine scripts
    • Both the legacy and DLL version of the mscrc
    I'll still constantly get the NGS hacking detected consistently after 2 minutes of logging in.

When I run mscrc and the cheat engine scripts, the hacks actually work for that 2 minutes before disconnecting with that NGS message.

So I'm guessing the new NGS requires an updated GKbypass.

So my question is did you manage to stay online for more than 15 minutes without getting the NGS message?

10. Nick tan

Nick tan Singapore Informed Hacker

Stats
    yea i saw! thank you for ur hard work btw haha. Also yea having the same problem as every1 else. NGS dc within 2 minutes and i already did all that u advised us to do so yea rip

11. hooked888

Stats
    for update i think is more than 1hr. but to activate it straight is no more than 10 seconds. maybe is true for gkbypass is outdated. however, for now, u can check each hack 1 by 1 to see which really cause the problem. which hack u guys running? list it?

12. evilsaigon

evilsaigon Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    I'm currently only using Mob freeze & mob control, just to last me through arcane symbol quests right before the NGS hacking detected message. That's it.

I used to turn on mob lemming and mob aggro, but can't sustain since I keep dcing with the NGS hacking detected message.

I even tried loading maple with purely GKbypass only. Didn't even open cheat engine. And I'll still get the NGS hacking detected message after 2 minutes.

13. xia0ping

xia0ping Australia The New Guy

Stats
    need to update GKbypass , without cheat engine / with cheat engine also get NGS detected after 2/3min

14. hooked888

Stats
    for the 1st step, try drag longer time and see if it work. it might need time for it to update.

15. Enquix

Enquix Singapore Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I tried running maple legitly for about an hour or so, still getting NGS after i restart maple with GKBypass in the folder.

16. hooked888

Stats
    it just hapend yesterday or start after the big patch? i able to run it while update those scripts without any detech/crash while MSCRC haven't update yet some more. getting wierd.

17. Enquix

Enquix Singapore Veteran Hacker

Stats
    After the big patch.. That's weird. How long can you run maple without getting the NGS error?

18. hooked888

Stats
    I believe is more than half hour straight for me to update those scripts. until i done update still haven't detect/crash. but after map rusher, i not even login anymore. later after work i will try see if the same thing happen to me

19. Unknown89

Unknown89 Malaysia Lurker

Stats
    yup yup, same here, I never use any cheat engine, I use the bypass purely for multi-client.. before patch i have no problem.. but now this patch.. getting ngs detected after 2/3 mins.. Already tried those steps too..

20. hooked888

Stats
    GRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrreat! just load up maple with gkbypass and happen ngs detect within 2 minutes like what u guys said.

try to remove gkbypass and my maple doesn't load up anymore. (there is no MapleStory.exe in task bar)

put back dinput8.dll and maple load up but ngs detect.

try again remove gkbypass and my maple still doesn't load up.

horey!