Multiclienting

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by UsamiSuki, Oct 29, 2018.

Discuss Multiclienting in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. UsamiSuki

UsamiSuki United States The New Guy

Stats
    Has anyone ever been banned for multiclienting specifically?
    This can be using Terminal, other 3rd party programs in GK, or VMing.

I've gotten banned several times, but only on that account while 2 accounts were open before. (Not the main point)

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. hellorebootmesos

hellorebootmesos Premium Premium

Stats
  3. EpicJ

EpicJ United States Banned banned

Stats
    are you sure it was multi client? you probably got chain banned, take a break from creating accounts LMAO and try later.
    even legit players use virtual machines they don't really ban even if it's "against" term of service.

4. UsamiSuki

UsamiSuki United States The New Guy

Stats
    No no no, I meant that I DIDN'T get chain banned, and that wasn't the point of the question. I just felt like adding it on there cause it felt slightly relevant

5. SUPREME

SUPREME United States Lurker

Stats
    for a couple of months, I've been using mini-launcher (not to plug them or anything I just found it as the first thread) and I haven't run into an issue. with that said I doubt multi-client would get you banned alone

6. Peng2018

Peng2018 Australia Lurker

Stats
    one of my account, lvl160(around)kanna, got banned a few days ago, the last dc and ban message says things like "you have been banned for bypassing the game security". The fact: i was using bypass to multiclient my phantom account to HS for kanna training, the training was conducted by auto key pressing script. A bit worried about using bypass to multi client since then, acting like only multiclienting for short duration. I might have messed something up, i'm not sure.
    VM might be safer, since don't need any bypass, i'm not very sure though.

7. EpicJ

Stats
    that doesn't mean it was multi client tho... you were using auto keys, Nexon logs everything you do so... why assume right away that it was multi client? they rarely ban for that, I don't think I have heard a single case where they banned specifically for multi client...

8. Aeternum

Aeternum Premium Premium

Stats
    If you're using a bypass that disables nexon's local security, you will never be banned since nexon will never know if there are two clients running at once.

9. EpicJ

Stats
    LMAO if you really think that is the only way they can find out if you have multiple instances open then ignorance is bliss, you do know the MapleStory client is in constant communication with their servers right?

it takes about 3 lines of coding to check this, now I'm not saying they do ro don't but just because you disable their anti cheat software doesn't mean you are 100% home free.

10. Jeff

Jeff United States Drug Dealer Premium

Stats
    Wow you should work with nexon to get rid of their botting problem.

11. aurealis

aurealis United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Now this is epic

Alexberries likes this.
  12. shavit

shavit Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    1000 IQ
    The bypass doesn't just disable the anticheat but also replace it with an emulator for the heartbeat that gets sent to their server

13. Peng2018

Peng2018 Australia Lurker

Stats
    i'm pretty sure auto key script is not the issue. From experience, running Maplestory legitmately from nexon or steam, my main (multiple high lvls200+ and lots of lvl100+ character), using a number of scripts suited for different class. The training went smoothly and free of any problems (including dcing). Except for kanna, which sometimes cause dc in certain maps, it might be because of the class and something to do with their sentivity matrix. But the point still holds: the auto key press script is not an issue from my experience. They might log my strokes. But, technically, the keystroke commands are sent from windows, a complete separate program, no messing around with memory or game data at all. It's just like putting a stone on the key board. Even if they log the key strokes, they can't reasonably ban u for it as pets, stones ... all can cause non-human-interactive-like key strokes.

the point i was arguing in my previous post was "I got perm banned with ban message for BYPASSing NGS while i multiclient with mini launcher with the relevant versions at the time of the post"

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  14. EpicJ

Stats
    Really smart ass?
    You guys are so fucking smart, that's why when terminal isn't updated you all go cry like little bitches on the chatbox, LMAO

@shavit
    ORLY? so you are telling me everything from the client gets sent to GQ's server instead?
    your IQ must be over 9k then, so basically according to you you are playing a private server if you have the bypass? cause nothing gets sent to nexon's server...
    SeemsGood

15. iloveterminal

iloveterminal United States Premium Premium

Stats
    why you have mad

Raigeki, leroy.jenkins93 and Nako like this.
  16. JoeyTribbi

JoeyTribbi Germany Premium Premium

Stats
    Shavit is right, it's an emulator bypass, it "fakes" being NexonGameSecurity making the server think everything is alright.

Originally made by benny on CCPLZ / MOOPLER

enjoy ^^ github link

17. Jeff

Jeff United States Drug Dealer Premium

Stats
    Can you give me the three line of code needed to patch up multiclient I’ll send to Aru right away

18. EpicJ

Stats
    why don't you go back to the chatbox and cry about your bans? seems to be working out for all of you.

@JoeyTribbi
    You are talking about the anti cheat software, that has nothing to do with the client, don't be like the Jeff dude here, judging people without knowing shit, apparently here in GK you need to talk big or post some cheat engine trainer to be some one, I just come here for the LULZ TBH, people here act like they know shit yet they keep buying VIP when all the tools to hack this shitty game are already public and everywhere but e/e c'est la vie...

19. gipal

gipal Premium Premium

Stats
    not an argument

20. shavit

shavit Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    The fuck are you saying? When you use GK's bypass, it retrieves a valid heartbeat from GK's server and sends it to Nexon's.
    MapleStory traffic is in no way redirected to GK. I've never said it is.