Discuss My story in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. lalaefi

lalaefi Premium Premium

Stats
    Its all begin when i was 12yo (2007) ,I started to play GMS and i sucked because i was bad.
    So i quit playing GMS and started to play private servers because you can progress alot faster
    and even got a cheats at some point and its changed my life.
    Realize that cheats give you something new that low amount of people can get access to.
    At some point got bored of playing private servers (ossyriams) becuase its like everything is always the same for like 6years wiping its self every few month or 1year.
    My friends recommended me to play GMS (reuboot) again but this time with Terminal.
    So here i am after 2month of using Terminal, saying its the best program that ive ever used,nothing get close.
    Got lvl250 in no time while making mules to sell.
    Last word, best 20$ ive ever invested on something and got alot more in return.

dolbaeb likes this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement