My Video Tut On Making Signatures

Discussion in 'GFX Tutorials' started by Voidz, Aug 23, 2009.

?

Was It Helpful?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not Sure?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Voidz

Voidz über Hacker

Stats
    Well since i was asked by some one I decided to make this video. It's pretty long so you might not want to watch the whole thing but it will help to see what I did exactly.:happy:

It's not the best quality but enough to see what I am doing.:ouch:

You need a good concept or theme of what your trying to do before you do it.
    Some Main themes:
    Grunge
    Tech
    etc...

Tips:
    1.Try to use HD renders but it wont really matter if your doing a grunge type signature.
    2.Don't only Make your own Back Grounds Use stocks to help improve your work.
    3.Spend time to think of what type of style you should do with that render.
    (Most renders will have a style popped in your head)
    4. Learn Depth and lighting effect but don't always use filters to make them.
    5.Flow A signatures flow is *important*, probably one of the most hardest things to learn in my opinion.
    Reason is because you need to work with depth and lighting and back ground to make a good flow.
    6.Work your hardest when your feel like it.(But try to most of the time =p)

Video Download:

Signature Out-Come:

Good Luck on Making Your GFX. :party:
    Sorry for the wait tried to make video good and had to edit the video a bit and the save was quite long...

Last edited: Aug 23, 2009

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Byte

Byte United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    ill watch the video but not sure to download it cause it might be a virus scan it please? ill try(i clicked yes on the poll -.- but not purposely i havent even seen it sorry for that mistake)

3. Voidz

Voidz über Hacker

Stats
    It's clean. I tried to do a virus scan it says the file was to big. If no one wants to download it because they think it has a virus they don't have to down load it. Ill try other site other than virustotal but ill probably get the same thing. I will say this again only reason i made this was because a member asked me to and another said please so we know what your doing.

The only reason it's a download is because it's like 47mins long because I didn't want to cut out parts so you know what I am doing exactly. If You watch it in Full Screen mode you can see everything but it's not high quality.

If you know a site that will let me upload up to around 47m then I will upload it to that site and post a link here.

Edit: I Am trying to upload on a video site if it works then i will post link here right after I am done uploading it, and ill remove download link.

Edit2: I tried uploading it on veoh it doesn't show though. i tried doing a virus scan on other sites says files to big kind expect that's since it's a video that almost 1 hour, and 100+mb which a video should be.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009