[NA] Garuru Trainer

Discussion in 'ELSWORD NA Hacks, Bots & Releases' started by Yuuki Yuuna, Apr 21, 2016.

Discuss [NA] Garuru Trainer in the ELSWORD NA Hacks, Bots & Releases area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akinari

Akinari Renown Hacker

Stats
    You can use your website to providing any information about the hack.. If someone asking you can send them directly to the site..

Fanspage using for Q&A if they were lazy/dont have any account here, they can ask in there.. For some people that only have facebook to access, that page can be helpful

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Jenova134

Jenova134 Eater of Planets

Stats
    So what you are saying is both is ok?

I mean if that was the case, then it would be kind of hard as one person to answer all the questions.

I would need a lot of help.

I would also like Yuuki as the front runner but as of now I am doing this unofficially, so Yuuki is not endorsing it nor gave me the go-ahead for such things.

I will try tho.

I think I have an idea, but I need to do research first.​

3. Akinari

Akinari Renown Hacker

Stats
    Yup..

You can use concept like Elsword.. They have elsword.com and elwiki.net to provide everything player need to know, every information about the game, fact, tips, etc.. And they use Fanspage to communicating face to face with their player..

4. Jenova134

Stats

Right, but with the amount of people using this hack, I would need a lot of people to help me.

5. jsuray44

jsuray44 Lurker

Stats
    for some reason when I load the game a select my character it says file is corrupted and normal game can not progress. so i'm messing up somewhere. Scooby doo where are you to solve this mystery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Akinari

Akinari Renown Hacker

Stats
    Maybe you can patch your game, maybe some of your KOM files is error.. If not, redownload the hack.. Make sure you are extract it successful and disable antivirus before use it

7. Jenova134

Stats
    What Akinari is trying to say is you should run the patcher to see if any of your files are corrupted.

If not I recommend you run a disk check and/or defragment your hard drive and retry the patcher.

Defragmenting and running the patcher worked for me as it redownloaded the corrupted files.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 29, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 29, 2016 ---
    You think I should also create a forum for this?

I mean, the only reason I don't want to is because this forum exists, but it's limited to one thread. That way it's more organized, you don't have to worry about user information, but you have to go between two forums. :/

Akinari likes this.
  8. stiven72

stiven72 Lurker

Stats
    Did you know? The hack x japan, when it closes unexpectedly, leaves a screenshot around the desktop of your PC, allowing you to see the nickname of your character.

Are we all banned? :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:

(This screenshot is located in the folder of elsword in captures)

9. Jenova134

Stats
    First and foremost, you might want to leave this comment on xjapans thread as it has little bearing here.

Second, I don't recommend using xjapans shitty hack because it is unstable, has lazy detection coding, and (my opinion) serves only xjapans and uses everyone else as beta testers.

Third, I don't use xjapans hack, so I have nothing to worry about.

:)

10. JuniBestWaifu

JuniBestWaifu Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    I've used xjapan's hack on several ocassions, and I did noticed those things that you mentioned. But on xjapan's forum site, It says that it has nothing to do with getting you banned so you're fine. I don't think it's also legal for KoG to directly get files from your PC
    I'll consider thanks :)

11. Akinari

Akinari Renown Hacker

Stats
    Nope, I more like your idea about fanspage and site, it's more reachable than creating more forum.. see that guy, he doesn't event know which forum he should post about his complain

yeah I know this for a long time, even before you realise that those system is exist..
    what? in past they made Crash_Screenshot at ...\Elsword\Data
    it's even show more that RSC_Nickname_date&time screencaptures,
    it screen all over your desktop, not like RSC that only show game screen
    how? this system will active, take a screenshot, also sending information about your PC and what active application to KoG
    why? it's their game and you are a bug to them, so they will get rid of you
    when? they would ban you if you create a very concerning move like Henir challenge, finish SDG and Heroic in only 30sec, Raid, and player report with a valid evidence
    so be wise when using a hack and take care.. maybe some elder can teach you how to avoid ban

12. JuniBestWaifu

Stats
    thanks for the concern, i pretty much know how to use the hack thanks :)

13. Akinari

Akinari Renown Hacker

Stats
    May I know how long you have use hack? And have you got any ban or only a warn from GM

14. Jenova134

Stats
    I think they "treat" the screenshot and other information as a bug report but use it as a way to get you banned.

KOG is fucking sneaky.

Too bad I don't care.​

Akinari and JuniBestWaifu like this.
  15. JuniBestWaifu

Stats
    Sneaky way to compromise our files indeed.
    not that long, and i haven't gotten any warning or bans. not yet. i dont want to jinx it :)

16. Jenova134

Stats
    Seeing how they listen to players, they don't care either.

So the less money you give, the more you win.​

17. Akinari

Akinari Renown Hacker

Stats
    That last sentence hurt me a lot

18. Jenova134

Stats
    You like giving money to a company that doesn't care?​

19. Akinari

Akinari Renown Hacker

Stats
    well, I spent it when still in ID.. but not for now yet

20. Jenova134

Stats
    Doesn't matter what region, even Void.

Private and official servers don't care about their players.

Void TRIES, but fails when it comes to player concerns.

Very picky isn't customer support.

I AM FINALLY IN ELYSION!

Also working on forums/website.

Multitasking sucks.​

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    Akinari likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.