NeoBux - Free PTC Site

Discussion in 'Referral Links' started by Isnarintas, Nov 23, 2013.

Discuss NeoBux - Free PTC Site in the Referral Links area at GameKiller.net

1. Isnarintas

Isnarintas Lithuania Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Hello everyone, today I'll be introducing you to a site called : NeoBux
    It's free and easy. You just click View Ads > Click on Any of them > Click the red dot > Watch it for a couple seconds > Profit.
    Not enough from that? Try Mini Jobs! Some of them are easy and fast and pay 1Cent each, some of them are harder, longer, and give more.
    After you earn 60 Cents, you should buy refferals. Each time they click an ad, you get money too! (They're not bots)
    You could try your luck in AdPrize (U get 3 entries for each ad) But the chances are VERY low.
    After you've reached 2$, you can cash out, but you shouldn't do it, as that money is important to getting more refferals, which are very important.
    After you've rented refferals, make sure to turn on AutoPay. It auto-pays each day for them, as long as they click. It's better than just paying manually for them, as it costs more.
    You could also get direct refferals, which are your friends. They're free, you don't need to pay for them, and they give same money as rented refferals.
    NeoBux Pays Out to : PayPal, Payza and NETELLER.

That's pretty much it. If you've got any questions, just send a PM to me

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Isnarintas

Stats
  3. Isnarintas

Stats
  4. Isnarintas

Stats
  5. 9j84

9j84 Informed Hacker

Stats
    First off, this business SUCKS. Yeah buddy I have a lot more questions. Are the referrals you rent even real? Because my first 15 referrals had a good start and clicked ratio was 4.000 for each, but the more referrals you get then you can see there's a gradual decline in clicks from them. So I was able to get to 115+ referrals but then you'll see how the business will fail, and now I have NEGATIVE balance: -$1.500, ALL my referrals have a click ratio of below 1.000 (that's garbage if anyone would like to know what that means), and I went from my army of 115+ to now just 11 referrals. If you're going to write a tutorial, write a better one. I read a more detailed tutorial just like yours, and the key aspect of what makes your tutorial fail and like most other ones found online is that you don't mention how to deal with referrals who don't click (and don't even say renew them for $0.07 cuz if you keep doing that you'll drain your account, and the numbers do add up), and you also fail to mention what autorenew ratio you should have. These are very important aspects in making the business successful. Personally, I think I fcked up when I put 90/3. The point is, the people who are reading this, I made $10+ doing the minijobs and was like, you know what, I'm going to do what the OP said and invest my money into this "business." Herp-derp spend money to make money logic. But guess what? Well fck me, I lost everything, hours and hours of time, and now I actually owe the site money. So stupid. Don't bother and waste your time with this business.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  6. deki77

deki77 Informed Hacker

Stats
    I tried this once, done it for 2 months or so, only got profit of like 5$, this shit ain't worth it!!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  7. XMystoganX

XMystoganX Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Yeah, everything on this website is legitimate, I can vouch for that. However, as the user above has stated, it takes a very long time to gain money relative to other survey websites etc. due to the low amount of traffic. During my time (about 2 years ago) when I was using this, I only had about 3 cents worth of ads per day...

In summary, it's legitimate but it's a very inefficient way of earning money.