[NEW] GKExile - Fully Automated Leveling & Currency Farming Bot for Official Oriath Expansion

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Hacks, Bots & Releases' started by Blaze, Aug 4, 2017.

Discuss [NEW] GKExile - Fully Automated Leveling & Currency Farming Bot for Official Oriath Expansion in the Path of Exile Hacks, Bots & Releases area at GameKiller.net

1. Blaze

Blaze Supreme Admin

Stats
    For those that are completely new, please make sure you thoroughly read ALL the information in this thread or you are destined to run into problems in game. As we continue to make this bot better and better, we want to emphasize the importance of community feedback and bug reports. Without your help we wouldn't have been able to progress as much as we did in such a short period of time.Therefore, If you run into any bugs, or have any ideas please feel free post them below or in our discord channel ( ). For bugs, please report them in the bug report section here ( ). Remember to follow the bug report template or your thread will be removed.

Initial Setup (Follow ALL the steps)
    • Ensure you have DirectX Runtime installed.
    • Ensure all your in game hotkeys are set to the default ones. To reset them, simply go to the 'Input' tab of your game settings and press 'reset to defaults'
    • Ensure your DirectX version is set to DirectX 9 in your game options under 'Graphics' tab. Do not select DirextX 9Ex or any other version
    • Ensure your game resolution is set to 800x600 and display mode is set to 'Windowed' mode. Both options can be found in the 'Graphics' tab.
    • Turn off "Always Highlight" and Set "Use Bound Key (F)" for Key Pickup.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Ensure your game is not running under 40 FPS as it will cause major issues such as the bot getting stuck very often.
    • Bind your default attack or default skill attack to right mouse button and 'Move Only' skill to left mouse button.
    • Disable 'Quest Tracking' in your game settings or auto gem level will not work.

Download
    GKExile is divided into 2 versions: Regular and Premium
    • Regular - This version incldues Act 1 - 4. Users will be able to use Regular version by default.
    • Premium - This version includes Act 1 - 10. In order to unlock this version, the user must get three different people to click on their unique referral link (see below). Once 3 point have been accumulated, GKExile premium will be automatically unlocked on the user's GKG client.
      You can unlock this content by sharing your unique link:

Only a few simple steps:
      — Share your unique link to gain points!
      — Each time someone visits this page through your link, you gain 1 point.
      — Once you accumulate 3 points, you will be able to unlock the content!

1. Read the Initial Setup above and ensure every step listed is completed before moving on. If you don't follow every step you will end up running into issues.
    2. . Run the program as administrator and sign in with your GameKiller forum account details.
    3. Select GKExile Standalone or GKExile Steam depending on what client you are using, then press load cheats.
    4. Wait until the loading bar is FULLY green then open your game.
    5. Configure your settings and bot away! Please note If you're playing on a brand new character then you need to go to the town before you can start using the bot or else it'll get stuck in the starting area.
    [​IMG]
    Q. There's another bot that advertises 'no injection', so does that make your bot not safe?
    A. Our bot will NEVER touch, alter or modify any game memory, it only READS from it. This is as safe as it gets. In addition, we do not use DLL injection which makes it even more safer.

Q. Will this get me banned?
    A. As always, when you cheat in a game you run the risk of being banned. At gamekiller.net we make it our biggest priority to provide reliability and safety to our users.

Q. Where can I download GKExile?
    A. ead the original post, all the instructions and download details are in there.

Q. The bot is getting stuck in town, how can I fix this?
    A. Possible solutions;
    1) Set all your hotkeys to default.
    2) Make sure you set your map hunting area(s).
    3) Sometimes the bot will get stuck in town if you have quest items in your inventory, go to any map and drop them before running the bot.

Q. The bot keeps running around after each attack. How do I make it stand still and continue to attack?
    A. Increase your # attacks under default attack settings to a higher number.

Q. What does speed and # attacks mean under default attack settings?
    A. If you set 1500 ms for speed and 10 attacks for # attacks. It means your character will TRY TO attack 10 times within 1.5 seconds time.

Q. The bot is getting stuck in map, how can I fix this?
    A. Make sure you enable “auto restart” feature located in “main” tab. As a secondary measure, you can enable “new instance after” feature located in “main” tab as well.

Q. Why is the bot wandering around in spawn area?
    A. The default area you spawn in on a new character is not currently supported. For the bot to work, you must manually travel to Lioneye’s Watch.

Q. Why can’t I add or remove maps under the “main” tab?
    A. You must change “fixed area routine” to “scheduled map routine”, also located in “main” tab.

Q. Why is the bot not picking up items?
    A. Located in the “items” tab you must specify what items and rarity to be picked up.

Q. Why is the bot selling everything?
    A. Located in the “items” tab you must specify what items and rarity to be sold on the “sell” column. If setup incorrectly the bot will mistakenly sell your items.

Q. Why is the bot not selling anything?
    A. Located in the “items” tab you must specify what items and rarity to be sold on the “sell” column. If setup incorrectly the bot will not sell your items.

Q. Why is the bot not accessing the special tabs in my stash, such as, currency and divination cards?
    A. Those special inventory tabs must be placed before the fourth tab for the bot to access them.

Q. Why is the bot not accessing or taking too long to find the currency tab?
    A. The bot expects “currency” to always be set as the first tab.

Q. Why won’t the bot close in-game menu’s?
    A. You must bind “close all windows” to the default hotkey “spacebar”. This option will be in the options menu of Path of Exile.

Q. Can the bot do quest?
    A. This feature is not implemented as of now.

Q. Does GKExile support Steam version?
    A. GKExile supports Steam and retail version of Path of Exile.

Q. How do I download the latest update?
    A. GKExile updates automatically, you simply must restart GKExile for the update to be applied.

Q. Why is the bot not detecting Path of Exile?
    A. You must configure Path of Exile to run in DirectX 9 in your game settings.

Q. Is it possible to auto equip gear when leveling?
    A. Yes, this feature is in the “main” tab.

Q. Does GKExile support the current version of Path of Exile?
    A. Yes, GKExile will be updated to support current patches/releases.

GKExile discord server -
    poe bot, poe bots, path of exile bot, path of exile bots, path of exile hack, path of exile hacks, poe hacks, poe hack, poe map hack.
    [/ref]​

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017 at 2:17 PM
    carlopk1, Oikos, MlyJan and 36 others like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Saihko4

Saihko4 Premium Premium

Stats
    I'm super hyped right now! this is an awesome update. the support of private maps is big and i'm super excited to start botting again. Thank you for the hard work!

3. Prezes

Prezes Lurker

Stats
    Ok, i need to check this stuff :D Looks awesome for now

4. gugamon

gugamon Lurker

Stats
    Lets try, if works, i will love you.

5. Edw4rd

Edw4rd Lurker

Stats
    THanks a lot!!!

6. gugamon

gugamon Lurker

Stats
    Its not working in my computer... gkgateway is not recognizing the game exe.

7. riccota

riccota Lurker

Stats
    Nice! I will check this.

8. killaheala2811

killaheala2811 The New Guy

Stats
    love this bot :D thanks

9. moganes

moganes Lurker

Stats
    VERY GOOD

10. Blaze

Blaze Supreme Admin

Stats
    Ensure your DirectX version is set to DirectX 9 in your game options under 'Graphics' tab. Do not select DirextX 9Ex or any other version ( ).

11. notradam

notradam Lurker

Stats
    Nice i try it.

12. AlejandroPhoenix

AlejandroPhoenix Lurker

Stats
    Nice i try it

13. MythTurtle

MythTurtle Lurker

Stats
    can't use srs with default attack on left mouse

14. Shadowkiller678

Shadowkiller678 The New Guy

Stats
    Woooooooooo

15. leederek

leederek Lurker

Stats
    thanks!!! you

16. skettios

skettios Lurker

Stats
    thanks ill try this out soon!

17. Shadowkiller678

Shadowkiller678 The New Guy

Stats
    Alright I made a new chr, went to town, started bot, and it just went to the shop sold everything and kept clicking on the closest player. Any ideas how to get it going...? He just keeps saying "I don't think I need to be doing that right now"

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Saihko4 likes this.
  18. sefirot_jl

sefirot_jl Lurker

Stats
    Nice, i am going to try it

19. Saihko4

Saihko4 Premium Premium

Stats
    End game routine is working flawlessly for me. Do you have any idea when you can support boss monster? Amazing bot will buy 100% when you make it paid.

20. Svenek

Svenek Lurker

Stats
    Thanks for this release, can't wait to try it out