New iMob Hack!!! [Ver. 2.11] BEST YET!

Discussion in 'iPod Touch' started by M4XP0W3RUP5, Oct 23, 2011.

1. M4XP0W3RUP5

M4XP0W3RUP5 The New Guy

Stats
    Hey everybody, I'm here to show you how to hack iMob 2.11!
    In this tutorial, I will show you how to hack iMob Online to get lots of items and properties. You can even edit your attack, defense, stamina, and energy!

WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU OR YOUR iMOB ACCOUNT WHEN YOU HACK IT. HACK AT YOUR OWN RISK!

First of all, you need these things:
    • Jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch
    • Cydia
    • iFile
    • iMob Online
    Preparations:
    You can jailbreak your iDevice by searching up a guide.

After that, go into Cydia, then you can do 1 of 2 things:
    Search up "iFile" and get it from BigBoss
    OR
    Get the Sinful iPhone Repo and get the Cracked version.

Actual Hacking

Open up iFile and go to your iMob
    (/var/mobile/Applications/iMob Online) if you see a lot of letters and numbers, go to settings on iFile and turn Application Names "on".

Go to documents and open up "mobsters.dat" with Property List Viewer
    /var/mobile/Applications/iMob Online/Documents/mobsters.dat

Hacking Properties and Items

When you are in mobsters.dat and you see like a menu screen, pick '$objects'
    After that, scroll up and you will see a search bar. In the search bar, search the word "count". Like version 2.09, you have to have at least one of the property of item you want to hack.
    Next, you will see a bunch of results. Scroll down until you see numbers. You probably won't know what the items exactly are so i suggest just turning them all into the number you want. (Don't make the number too high or it will turn negative) I usually turn the number to 9999 to be safe.
    NOTE: I have found that if you search something and then edit it, you have to press the cancel button on the search bar for the number to stay. You can do that or go directly to the value and edit it there.

HACKING YOU STATS
    NOTE: HACK AT YOUR OWN RISK
    Okay, this is the part most of you have been waiting for... HACKING YOU STATS...
    First you need to access mobsters.dat again. Like before, go to '$objects'
    Without searching, find you stats. It will either be in 15, 16, 17, or 18.
    Once you are in, find 'level' and make it 1 (one), then go to experience and make it 12. Find maxHealth, maxStamina, maxEnergy, Attack, and Defense and edit them too. For attack/defense, the highest value you can go up to is 21470000000 and for Stamina, energy and health, the highest value is 999999.
    After you edit those value go back to $objects and scroll to the very bottom. The number will be different for everybody. Select that number and a text editor thing will pop up saying the words 'LocalPLayer' Delete the 'Local' so it is just 'Player'
    Close iFile and go to iMob. It will say you leveled up. Notice you very high stats! Dont get to excited, we aren't done yet. Spend your skill points. If you spent them and it still says you leveled up, that's okay. Close iMob
    Go back to iFile and into mobsters.dat and $objects again. Go to the last number again and make the 'Player', 'LocalPlayer' again.
    Go back to iMob, if you did it correctly, you should have your old level and experience again BUT with the really high stats!
    If it worked, CONGRATULATIONS you hacked iMob! (Don't forget the
    PRESS THANKS!)
    If it DIDN'T work, comment your problems or PM me and i will try to help!

CONFUSED? VIDEO GUIDE COMING SOON!

Credits:
    Pretty BadAss & TheMystery for making iMob 2.09 hack guides.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. az287962

az287962 United States Lurker

Stats
    nice it works

3. l0jak

l0jak Lurker

Stats
    2147480000 is a good number for attack and defense. Most "hackers" now days on imob use proxy data editing programs like Burp Suite or Charles Proxy.

4. 119293734

119293734 Lurker

Stats
    i been doing this since 2.09 version and still to this day cannot hack stats and i see it all the time..
    Maxenergy/heath/stamaina: 210000000 for edit

For Example your in imob and say your looking at your properties and you have 2 "Sports Stadiums" you exit out of imob and open up the monster.dat file in ifile
    you search for 2 you should see

<key>count</key>
    <integer>2</key> <---- Edit the "2" and change it to 9999 first then click save close ifile and open up imob if you did it right you will have "9999" Sports Statiums buy "1" then close it and open up ifile again and search for "10000" now you will see

<key>count</key>
    <integer>10000</key> <------- Edit the "10000" and change it and add 9999 to it then save close and open up imob and you will see "19999" sports Satiums buy "1" again then close it search it then add 9999 and repeat you can only do this up to 100000 if you go over it will glitch the game

5. Watch

Watch Game Killer

Stats
    havent tried. but the method sounds pretty legit

6. Insigma

Insigma Canada G.O.O.D MUSIC

Stats
    It woks but does it leave when restarted.

7. 119293734

119293734 Lurker

Stats
    Does Anyone know how to Proxy Imob im so cunfused how to do it will someone private message me or join " sba " on palringo ...

8. pauldta

pauldta Lurker

Stats
    Lol. I don't think they gonna show u. I've been asking many players before but no one reply or answered me a word.If u got it please PM. I'd really much appreciate.Thanks

9. jjboy123

jjboy123 The New Guy

Stats
    is it working?