New pc

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Sapsutin, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Sapsutin

Sapsutin The New Guy

Stats
    Im probably going to order new parts at monday for pc but what do you guys think about these ones?

Motherboard: Asus STRIX Z270H Gaming

CPU: Intel i5 7600K

RAM: 2x 8gb kingston hyper FuryX 2666Mz

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SC 4GB

Power: Corsair 650W VS650 ATX

Memory: Kingston 240GB SSDNow UV400 SSD-levy, 2.5", SATA III, 550/490 MB/s, Stand-alon
    and Western Digital 1TB WD Blue, 3.5", SATA III, 7200rpm, 64MB

CPU Cooler:

and Dual pack

mouse:

keybord: black

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Nietzsche

Nietzsche United States Боже, форум храни!

Stats
    Such a good processor, an incredible motherboard, and then such a mediocre graphics card, RAM kit, SSD, and mouse.

And holy shit, what do you actually need a 266€ all-in-one CPU cooler for?

3. boot0zHi

boot0zHi United States Lucifer Boot

Stats
    Dont get kingston

4. xhighhopes

xhighhopes The New Guy

Stats
    Get better a video card 1060+ to limit bottle neck. Unnecessary AIO cooler, go for Corsair H100i v2 or a Noctua NH-D14 if you want a silent pc.
    PNY and Samsung are close to top of the line when it comes to SSD I'd aim of one of the newer series.

5. bubalarba

bubalarba Netherlands Veteran Hacker

Stats
    I recommend you to get a razer mouse from aliexpress.com, I bought mine for 33 euro which is half from the real price.

6. pkv_8

pkv_8 United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    For cooler I'd recommend hyper evo 212 lol... its cheap and one of the best cooler if you don't want the hassle of water cooling maintenance. For power, stick to EVGA G2 model, they are one of the best quality out there(i'd recommend getting 750w version since they come with better cables for management). If you can, just shell out a few bucks more for a samsung evo 850 500 gb for performance and 5 year warranty(one is fine but two will suite your everyday needs and more storage is optional). I would stick to the z170 and use the savings for a better GPU.

7. SSW PawN

SSW PawN United States The New Guy

Stats
    There are not that many differences between intel's kaby lake and sky lake series of processors. Obviously kaby lake is better but only slightly. If you want to save a little extra money or have a higher graphics cards budget you could always just stick to a sky lake processor or wait till ryzen is available and see what the reviews say.

8. koreanrice

koreanrice Banned for being a Snake

Stats
    very good pc