New to botting question about Terminal Premium

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by boopdedoop, Oct 12, 2018.

Discuss New to botting question about Terminal Premium in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. boopdedoop

boopdedoop United States Premium Premium

Stats
    So, I've never done any botting before but I want to try with purchasing the premium. Are there setup and basic info guides on what to do with the actual program when I purchase it? Or are there any free info guides before I buy? Also, would I need to be worried about using main accounts on the same computer I'm botting with? I heard chain bans were a thing

edit: also wanted to ask about specs for a pc, say if I wanted to run like 2-3 clients what kind of computer would I need?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. jerem0y

jerem0y United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Theres plenty of nice guides' you get a PM with instructions when you buy

3. comicals

comicals United States Premium Premium

Stats
    You should tell us what cpu you are using first. That would make us to answer much easier. Honestly, running 2-3 clients shouldn't be a problem unless you are using 10yrs old laptop.

4. boopdedoop

boopdedoop United States Premium Premium

Stats
    I'm using a pretty old laptop, i7-5500 nvidia GEforce 840M and 8gigs of DDR3 memory

5. acc4terminalxd

acc4terminalxd Netherlands Lurker

Stats
    u can run 5 clients ez with that