MS-SEA Nexon'd Trainer v0.8 [BETA] -- Universal MapleStory Trainer Framework

Discussion in 'MapleStory Sea Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by md35, Mar 15, 2018.

Discuss Nexon'd Trainer v0.8 [BETA] -- Universal MapleStory Trainer Framework in the MapleStory Sea Hacks, Cheats & Bots area at GameKiller.net

1. md35

md35 Killing My Time Coder

Stats
    Nexon'd Trainer [BETA] -- A Universal MapleStory Trainer Framework

[​IMG]

Important
    This thread is for MSEA discussions only. Updates to the trainer will be posted on the GMS section's thread ( ). You can download the trainer from either threads.

Read everything before attempting to download. I will not respond to any questions regarding the set-up process.

This trainer is currently GitHub based -- it retrieves scripts and loads them into the trainer from a defined GitHub repository. Therefore, the trainer does not need to be updated on a per-patch basis (but the scripts do!).

Because of this, Nexon'd Trainer is a trainer framework. As long as you have scripts for your region/version and is supported by this trainer, you'll have a trainer at your hands.
    Note: By default, the trainer uses my script bank repository on GitHub. You can always use your own, or submit pull requests to change scripts . Message me if you would like to be added as a contributor to the repository.

Important
    This trainer is currently in BETA and constructive feedback is appreciated.
    Any issues with the scripts themselves should not be reported to me (unless it is on the default GitHub repo).

Help
    Something going wrong with using the trainer? Check the log file.
    If you still need help, post a reply with detailed information of what's wrong and attach your log file if it's a problem related to the trainer or scripts.

Current features:
    - Trainer framework with support for over 100 different scripts
    - Selective script retrieval (to reduce loading time)
    - Profile system
    - Local script file loading

TODO:
    - ID Search tool
    Info

Instructions:
    1 - Have a working NGS bypass
    2 - Download Nexon'd Trainer from the Download spoiler (zip pass: md35). You can read the README's provided for more installation instructions.
    3 - Disable your anti-virus
    4 - Extract the folder "Nexon'd Trainer" anywhere and add the entire folder "Nexon'd Trainer" as an exception
    5 - Open Load.ini and adjust as preferred (read the instructions there carefully -- adding a '#' will exclude the script)
    6 - FIRST MAPLESTORY PROCESS: Open MapleStory first and let your NGS bypass run.
    7 - Open Nexon'd Trainer.exe with administrative rights
    (If this is your first time, you will need to go through a set-up phase. Follow all instructions given by the trainer and adjust the settings to your preference [see guide image below]. Be sure to set up both the Trainer Settings and GitHub Settings tabs.)
    8 - Click Select Process on the top right and attach to a MapleStory process
    9 - Enable MSCRC Bypass [You must enable MSCRC Bypass unless your NGS Bypass already bypasses the MSCRC!]
    To reduce the re-distribution of Nexon'd Trainer to unofficial sources, you must enter the web address you downloaded this trainer from.

For here, it is "gamekiller.net"
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    This is no longer needed for v0.6+
    This is not the password for the zip file.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Copy the above Authentication Key, or go to the #auth_key channel in our Discord (see Download spoiler)

Any/all anti-virus detection is a false positive. This is a Cheat Engine hacktool.

Latest repo available: MSEA/179.2
    Hidden Content:
    Extraction errors? Disable anti-virus and use the latest version of WinRAR to extract.
    v0.8: (August 26, 2018)
    - UI changes and organization
    - fixed Select Process so it can only be opened one time when attaching
    - added support for Skill Injection v2, Melee Skill Injection, Magic Skill Injection, Shoot Skill Injection, Auto Key v2, Mob Speed Up, Map Speed Up, Kami, Mouse Camera Control, Familiar No Delay Attack, Monkey Spirits No Delay v2, Clear Field UI, Beholder Infinite Heal, Spam Homing Beacon, Instant Collision
    - added support for Level, Mesos, and Skill ID Pointer scripts to Custom Pointers
    - allow adjustments to Custom Pointer outcomes (e.g. add/subtract a set value to/from outcome)
    - fixed an issue where the Profile System did not load Jr Boogie Unlimited MP's value correctly
    - added Nexon'd Trainer Tips (e.g. MapleTips knockoff)
    - added Auto Assembler
    - added Mano, Stumpy, and Mr. Alli to the Auto Familiar dropdown
    - added Local Script Loading (Local Control) and option to Reload All Scripts without restarting the trainer

v0.7r1: (July 24, 2018)
    - additions and changes to the Log
    - the Disable All function no longer disables MSCRC Bypass, if previously enabled (you can no longer detach automatically if MSCRC Bypass is still enabled)
    - Profile System now supports the saving of MSCRC Bypass, Auto Inner Ability, Pet Feed, Force Summon to Attack, Hide Player Damage, Auto Claim Ark Coins, Wonderoid Unlimited Connection
    - renamed Event tab to Misc
    - confirmation added to Clean Memory
    - added option to Reset the trainer
    - added Hash checking

v0.7: (July 7, 2018)
    - Trainer Engine updated to 6.8.1
    - added Profile System (BETA)
    - added refresh rate setting to Custom Pointers
    - fixed Hyper Rock CRC Bypass error when enabling
    - the Checkpoint is now more clear in what it is asking for
    - fixed trainer refusing to allow attaching with Enforce Bypass unchecked and no dinput8.dll present in the specified directory
    - custom Pointers now auto-saves any changes made to it
    - added support for Mob Filter, Spectral Skills Bypass, Auto Claim Ark Coins, Timed Godmode
    - fixed issues causing No Cooldown, Pet Feed, Constant Blazing Extinction Attack, Freeze Blazing Extinction, Instant Spawn Blazing Extinction, No Delay Blazing Extinction, Unlimited Blazing Extinction from not activating when enabled
    - minor statistical additions to the Log
    - updated the default Item Filter list

v0.6: (May 20, 2018)
    - temporarily disabled Authentication Key stage
    - temporarily disabled "Use Lower Memory" setting; added an option to manually clean memory (File > Clean Memory)
    - changed detection of various dependency files to circumvent some issues users are facing when trying to use the trainer
    - changed Trainer Log to output internally instead of externally. Users still have the option of exporting the file if needed.
    - added support for non-MapleStory.exe process names
    - added GitHub Branch setting (required -- default is "master")
    - added support for Auto Terminate, Air Loot, Auto Inner Ability, Auto Offline, Pet Feed, Fast Pet Loot, Hyper Rock CRC Bypass, Logo+Video Skip, Monkey Spirits with Shikigami Haunting, No Catch Breath, Show/Hide NPCs, Constant Blazing Extinction Attack, Freeze Blazing Extinction, Instant Spawn Blazing Extinction, No Delay Blazing Extinction, Unlimited Blazing Extinction
    - added custom Pointers (BETA)
    - enabling Tubi will automatically enable No Loot Animation and Instant Drop

v0.5r2: (April 13, 2018)
    - fixed an issue in conjunction with the 3rd change from the v0.5r1 update that persisted

v0.5r1: (April 12, 2018)
    - users can now detach from the current process and attach to another process without the need to restart the trainer
    - fixed an issue with Auto Key for scripts with a delay and key value
    - fixed an issue that prevented some users from starting up the trainer (Log file generation is disabled for these users)
    - minor changes to help hints

v0.5: (April 7, 2018)
    - renamed "Game version" setting to "GitHub Folder" as it was clearly confusing people
    - fixed "Access Violation" error when attaching
    - removed "Walk Right" Mob Control option
    - added "Disable All" option in File > Disable All
    - added "Trainer Thread" redirection in File > Trainer Thread
    - Donations are now being accepted :)
    - added information that Nexon'd Trainer is a free trainer and updated the Terms of Use
    - added Authentication Key requirement
    - fixed missing Disable Pet Return, No Fade Stages in Load.ini
    - added support for Auto Key, Item Filter, Summoned Skills Kami, No DC Popup

v0.4: (March 26, 2018)
    - fixed missing Auto Aggro, Enable Disabled Buttons
    - added support for Hide Most Skill Animation, No Loot Animation
    - added 'new version' detection (so users double check their settings)
    - scripts that fail to load and/or are not working will no longer be available to enable
    - fixed "About" section cut-off

v0.3: (March 24, 2018)
    - allow users to change Main GitHub URL and Game version settings
    - added opt-in setting to Auto Enable MSCRC Bypass on attach
    - added support for Auto Aggro, Auto Attack, Auto Familiar, Auto HP-MP, Auto Pet Feed, Boss Godmode, Dragon Breath Fusion Attack, Enable Disabled Buttons, Force Summon to Attack, Full Map Attack, Hide Nametags, Hide Player Damage, Infinite Blaster Bullets, Infinite Familiar, Instant Final Psychic Smash, Instant Final Smash, Item Filter (coming soon), Jr. Boogie Unlimited MP, Mach No Delay, Mob Freeze, Monkey Spirits No Delay, No Background, No Blazing Extinction Effect, No Blue Boxes, No Delay Arrow Platter, No Delay Flash Jump, No Delay Ingame Direction Event, No Fade Stages, No Mob Reaction, No Mob Spawn-Death Animation, No Platform, Perfect Stance, Slide and Attack, Unlimited Arrow Platter, Zoom
    - added selective script loading through new Load.ini file (for lower trainer start-up time)
    - added Debug option (developer use) and Donators list to "About" page
    - other minor changes

v0.2: (March 15, 2018)
    - fixed incorrect game version url
    - added support for No Combo Animation, No Skill Sound, No Cooldown

v0.1: (March 15, 2018)
    - Initial BETA release

Q: Can you add this hack? And this one...?
    A: Give me the updated script. If you don't have it, then no.

Q: What does this hack do? And this one...?
    A: Hover over the checkbox for hints. Sometimes hovering over text, input fields, or
    dropdown fields will contain hints as well.

Q: How come some stuff are grayed? I can't enable them?!
    A: If scripts are missing from the GitHub repository, or is labeled as "not working",
    they will not be loaded (for your safety!).

Q: I want to use my own GitHub repository, but some scripts I have aren't being loaded in?
    A: This could be either one of two things.
    1) The script names in the repository do not match what the trainer looks for. Refer to
    the official GitHub repository the trainer actually uses.
    2) You incorrectly entered the Main GitHub URL and GitHub Folder settings. Check again.

Q: I have a script that I want to have the trainer support. Where can I add it?
    A: Feel free to send it to me via private message, or submit a pull request in the official GitHub
    repository under the correct game version!

Q: I see that this is labeled as "universal". How so?
    A: If you have the scripts from ANY MapleStory region and/or game version, this trainer may be
    compatible with them! This is a trainer framework, meaning you can use Nexon'd Trainer with
    any region/version of Maple!

Q: I got banned. Why?! I blame you!
    A: The creator of Nexon'd Trainer claims no responsibility for the actions made by the end user
    using Nexon'd Trainer. Bans may be caused by a wide variety of factors, but the trainer tries
    to do its best to minimize the chances of such. As always, you risk being banned by violating
    any game's terms of service.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018 at 12:05 AM

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. xazino

xazino Singapore Informed Hacker

Stats
    Great job @md35 !
    Ideas i have in mind
    -Skill ID should have a drop down list of skills.
    -Mscrc should be activated automatically when MapleStory.exe has been selected.(Maybe somewhere at the bottom MSCRC-[ACTIVATED/NOT ACTIVATED]
    -Game version MSEA/174.3

Client seems to be crashing everytime i activated mscrc

3. md35

Stats
    Implementing a list of skills is possible, but I plan to have an ID search function in the future.
    The goal of this trainer is to be universal. Some bypasses loads up their own MSCRC bypass, so activating it again might not be a good idea, but I'll think about it.

Is the current script in southern's thread causing any crashes for you?

DANIIEL likes this.
  4. xazino

Stats
    The current script in southern thread works fine only if i activate it myself using cheat engine.
    Steps i did using your trainer
    -Open up maplestory
    -once in login page select process to maplestory.exe
    -Click on Mscrc Bypass
    -Screen hangs there and dc afterwards

leeweixuan and seanong15 like this.
  5. Gabriel Chan

Gabriel Chan Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    Great job on making the trainer dude. Urmmm I'm having an issue where the when i activate the bypass, it just crashes the game. I assume you haven't updated the bypass script in your github.

chunwei92 likes this.
  6. md35

Stats
    Can you attach the trainer log? There might be something that went wrong when trying to enable it. I'll look into it when I have time. For now, continue using the bypass with CE.

7. xazino

Stats

Attached Files:

8. md35

Stats
    OH LOL. I accidentally released this with the game version set to MSEA/174.2, so it is using the old bypass script. Sorry! I'll get the up to date one uploaded within a few hours

xazino likes this.
  9. xazino

Stats
    HAHA @md35 i thought it was just a text box with letters in it

10. md35

Stats
    Ah nope. Originally, I planned to release this 2 days ago, but MSEA updated at the same time and I guess I forgot to change the text box.

You can see in the log file the exact url being used, which uses both of the text boxes.

11. gipal

gipal Premium Premium

Stats
    Why the aversion to just open sourcing the trainer all together? I don't think you have any bad intentions but this just seemed like a natural fit to be open sourced.

Regardless, glad to see you're back in action !

12. SouthernEmblem

SouthernEmblem Veteran Hacker

Stats
    It's perfectly safe to enable/disable mscrc bypass as many times you want.Copy function is only performed once per launch(regardless of how many times you activate/deactivate), unless you manually change one byte back to zero.

Edit(reread your post): in theory, having two mscrc bypasses shouldn't be a problem; only one of them will do the job. May be a little inefficient if my bypass is forced on due to the memory copy. Perhaps making it an option is possible?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  13. md35

Stats
    Info
    Nexon'd Trainer updated to v0.2 BETA:
    - fixed incorrect game version url
    - added support for No Combo Animation, No Skill Sound, No Cooldown

I don't have any plans to release the source as long as development continues. I'm not looking for others to build on this independently. Maybe I will when I'm gone from the MS scene forever.
    I was thinking of providing a opt-in trainer setting that would auto enable the bypass on attach, yes. But it's not a priority for now.

fakboi likes this.
  14. Gabriel Chan

Gabriel Chan Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    Thanks for the update ^^

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  15. Paratell

Paratell The New Guy

Stats
    Glad to see the first ever trainer for MSEA on GK! :)

16. hooked888

hooked888 Malaysia Veteran Hacker

Stats
    is this trainer auto load all available script within the bank? i see there is a lot of script but in trainer i can't find the check box to tick

however, nice trainer!

17. Lefty

Lefty Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    Godmode doesnt work on my laptop but it works on my desktop. Anyone has a solution for this?

18. md35

Stats
    This version of the trainer (v0.2) only supports the scripts being loaded into the trainer via your Log file, though most aren't implemented as an option yet. More are being added.
    That's weird. Try doing a full reboot of your laptop and check the Log file to see if it enables it correctly or it failed to enable.

19. hooked888

hooked888 Malaysia Veteran Hacker

Stats
    This trainer really help a lot for my friends who dont know how to use classic cheat engine way.. some even complaining it doesnt work (where they still using 174.1.. oh dear..) this ease them a lot at least they no need to update script 1 by 1. Just some request and the same view with @xazino at post #2. It is best to auto activate mscrc after select maplestory.exe process. Maybe together with manual tick.

All the best

20. zzzfei

zzzfei Singapore Lurker

Stats
    how to auto rune? pls help