Nexon'd Trainer v0.9 [BETA] -- Universal MapleStory Trainer Framework

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by md35, Apr 7, 2018.

?

Priorities for next version?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2018.
  1. Profile System

17.3%
  2. Local script loading

13.3%
  3. Just support more scripts

69.3%
  1. guy123

guy123 Israel Lurker

Stats
    why new update say it virus it ok yes?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. roilevi

roilevi Israel Godly Hacker

Stats
    Any chance auto rune hack?

3. galkoaz

galkoaz Israel The New Guy

Stats
    cannot download this trainer full of viruses .

4. gabon69

gabon69 Australia The New Guy

Stats
    Is there any possibility of adding another auto-skill in the future. Thanks

AsTerWalker likes this.
  5. higelac

higelac Canada The New Guy

Stats
    mob vac not working

6. higelac

Stats
    wow nothing is working i turn it on the game instantly crashes whatever i use miss god mode fast pet l,oot thats it

7. dedi

dedi Israel Prominent Hacker

Stats
    gkbypass need update and hack to

8. higelac

Stats
    how long does it take them to update cause in other games its pretty fast when they update trheir hackjs like 2-5holurs in this game its like days

9. higelac

Stats
    what hacks aRE OTHERs using causer i see lots of people alrdy hacking

10. keitaroxxxx

keitaroxxxx Peru Veteran Hacker

Stats
    they are paying for the hacks ...

gabon69 likes this.
  11. higelac

Stats
    i wouldv payed too if these scamming scums didnt charge fking 20$ a month what a joke u can play any pay to play game in the world for 15$ a month and many other better hacks/bots in other games for 5-10bucks a month if it was 10$ i wouldv bough it these thiefs can keep their shitty hack for 20$ and it isnt even safe why would i pay 20$ to get banned everyone always gets banned rather get banned using the free product

12. lukewarmbong

lukewarmbong United Kingdom The New Guy

Stats
    I bet you still download them when they're updated though. [: Let's be real, if public tools were immediately updated, nobody would ever subscribe and these guys would get no recognition for their work; we'd all just take the public tools as if they just magically grew on trees. By your own admission, you didn't even purchase Terminal so how can you call it 'shitty'? If you want fast updated scripts and bypass, that's what your $20/month pays for. Grow up and get your head out of your rear.

13. brandyn

brandyn United States The New Guy

Stats
    exactly.. they work hard enough to get things updated for us to use for free.

gabon69 likes this.
  14. WhyS0S3ri0us

WhyS0S3ri0us Netherlands The New Guy

Stats
    Terminal offer a lot of features, it an product that holds it's own ground regardless of the public bypass they offer to us. I think it's more for people who seek more out of this game than someone like me who only wants a bit of help while playing the game, or simply want to donate to show appreciation for their hard work. It doesn't matter what the reason is or when they update their public bypass (from my experience it could take from a couple of hours to a few days), but their hard work is for sure appreciated. If you want it right away, Terminal has it.

Anyways... all we can do is wait. While we're at it, let's keep it clean here and only post things that are helpful to this thread.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    Billfuck and gabon69 like this.
  15. dedi

Stats
    dude no 2-5hr ppl here work hard for help get hack free so wait like all or go buy terminal hack it update after 2-5hr

gabon69 likes this.
  16. talkmach

talkmach United States The New Guy

Stats
    You need to stfu and get out of here with that attitude. Be thankful to whoever is making this public. It's because of people like you that the scripters want to share files less. You can't call them thieves when they're giving stuff out for free, investing their time. The next negative post I see from you, it will be bad. Makes me sick to my stomach that people like you exist. Sheltered mf.

gabon69 likes this.
  17. lukewarmbong

lukewarmbong United Kingdom The New Guy

Stats
    Naw bro, c'mon, I didn't mean it was exclusively for people who wanted faster bypass/script, that's all the subscription is for or that Terminal doesn't have any merit other than speed; only that Mr. Entitled gets it faster by subscribing. Pretty sure there has never been, and probably never will be, a public bypass released before a Terminal update; it always comes first because people are paying for it (just good business etiquette), so stands to reason anyone wanting access 'like right fucking yesterday' should suck it up and pay the service charge or learn themselves.

gabon69 likes this.
  18. gabon69

gabon69 Australia The New Guy

Stats
    Jesus you're retarded. Why should I pay $20 to get banned... >uses mob vac and godmode. People can easily make their money back in 1 day, so be glad its at $20 and not more.

19. dedi

Stats
    no belive you and mob vac can ban

20. teknically

teknically United States The New Guy

Stats
    hella nice thank you so much