NigerianPrince's Testimonial

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by Retard, Jul 11, 2017.

Discuss NigerianPrince's Testimonial in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. Retard

Retard gay

Stats
    Hello my little chiggas.
    If you didn't know, on discord my name is Retard, and yes, I am indeed retarded af boi.

Ok so, basically how I started hacking with terminal and profiting, I got my first month for free, because a friend of mine gifted it to me for helping her with something.
    I didn't do shit for the first 2 weeks, then started making kannas and selling them, with great success.
    With the kanna money re-bought terminal for the current month.
    At the moment I'm standing on $125 in my paypal account only from terminal! (after paying for a premium)
    Unfortunately the pianus glitch is not patched so making kannas is a lot harder and a lot more time consuming.

Now I'm doing different shit such as selling mesos to make more money.
    I had a great time with terminal, probably gonna use it till I get bored of maplestory...
    Love the community aswell <3

PROJECTIUM and NinjaMonkey1215 like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    That's what I'm talking about boi. #TeamTerminal

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    NinjaMonkey1215 likes this.