No response/scam from aethelwulf

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by snorkie, Dec 22, 2018.

Discuss No response/scam from aethelwulf in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snorkie

snorkie United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    So I've bought clean accounts from aethelwulf in the past without issue. Suddenly I try and buy 90 accounts and I'm having to go through a lot of trouble to get my order complete. I paid up front, as I thought I could trust this guy, turns out I really cant.

I ordered 90 accounts on December 9, and have only received part of my order. I was told he would work on them "right away" and I would get them within 2-3 days. Well it's been 13 days. I've sent him multiple messages about the status of my order, and what's taking so long and he would give unclear answers. Now he's ignoring me, so I'm posting here before I send out a charge back to try and give him a chance to either give me a refund for the 50 or supply the accounts before the end of tomorrow.

I attached some pics of his user here on GK, my pp transaction and some convos.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. snorkie

Stats
    Just want to put it out there that I just submitted a charge back tonight. I gave aethelwulf plenty of time to respond and give me a refund for the 50 or supply the accounts. I recommend not buying services from this guy, as a friend of mine said he almost got scammed from him too.

3. Qybah

Qybah Belgium SMOD Premium

Stats
    @aethelwulf please send a partial refund for the accounts you owe him. 24hours.

4. Romulox

Romulox United States Premium Premium

Stats
    In all honesty it is taking a little while, but I genuinely believe he's still working on them. I must have gotten in line in front of you, I receive bits and pieces of my order. I'm not here to give excuses for him, I just wanted to state I don't think he's maliciously scamming. He just got one too many orders and the domain he uses recently changed its rules so got a bit in over his head.

Qybah likes this.
  5. snorkie

Stats
    There’s no excuse for him to ignore me and not keep me updated. He still has yet to reply to my last post on discord, which was 4 days ago and he has been online a few times since then.

I ordered 15 days ago, there’s no reason I should have to wait this long when he told me I was first in line and my order would be done shortly.

6. yotam947

yotam947 Israel The New Guy

Stats
    I bought 1000 accounts from this guy and he only gave me 90 accounts and still didn't respond to my messages .

7. Nighthunter

Nighthunter United States The New Guy

Stats
    Does most scammer just ignores people.....

8. adorkrable

adorkrable United States Premium Premium

Stats
    brought 100 on December 10, I only receive 20 after 3 days and 20 after a week, He said he had finals week, which I understand but its almost end of the month soooo idk anymore

9. YoungWey

YoungWey Brazil Premium Premium

Stats
    Having problem with him aswell.

Number of accounts bought: 30
    Number delivered : 10

10. yotam947

yotam947 Israel The New Guy

Stats
    @Qybah thats a lot of people.

11. Romulox

Stats
    Yeah now I feel like a jackass for trying to defend him. Idk why I'm so special but I got MY order >_> He's a good guy but... after seeing that I can't even attempt to do so.

12. YoungWey

Stats
    He delivered alot of stuff to me aswell, but something wierd happend on the past days.
    So i disputed my payments till further notice from him. :|

13. snorkie

Stats
    If he was a "good guy" he would refund those who want it instead of ignoring them and keeping the cash. Also, if he was a "good guy" he'd be honest with his customers and tell them the truth, that he has a lot of people in line and give a realistic ETA.

All I can say is for once I'm glad paypal doesn't give a shit about sellers with digital goods, so I know I can get my money back either way.

14. comicals

comicals United States Trusted Seller ✓ Premium

Stats
    Same. I had no issue with using him for past few months and no response for my last order about 4 days. I will wait until Christmas is over. Probably he is on vacation or something...

Beside I even had some portal ban and mail blocked from the account I've purchased from him

15. YoungWey

Stats
    Yea i imagine that aswell, thats why ive asked for partial refund, i am going to pay for what he delivered.

16. Romulox

Stats
    Not about to start a flame war, but there seems to be a failure in miscommunication here twice in a row. Its understandable that you're upset, and if you need someone to vent to then by all means PM me.

17. Jeff

Jeff Canada Drug Dealer Premium

Stats
    Lmao looks like he delivered partials to all of you just to keep you from making reports.

leroy.jenkins93 likes this.
  18. comicals

comicals United States Trusted Seller ✓ Premium

Stats
    I didnt even get partial hue

19. Qybah

Qybah Belgium SMOD Premium

Stats
    Banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.