No transaction occurred & Scammer

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by Eloboostarena, Apr 17, 2018.

Discuss No transaction occurred & Scammer in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eloboostarena

Eloboostarena Poland The New Guy

Stats
    Recently i was being targeted by a serial scammer for a few weeks, he would purchase my service and right after i deliver the product he would reverse the payment on paypal. He was using stolen paypals and different discord names every time but his names were always similar so i would dodge a bullet a few times. He was so persistent though that i have decided to stop accepting paypal in my services altogether.

User , contacted me and tried to purchase my service. I have been living off digital goods sales for over 4 years now with 2000+ transactions on paypal and this was the very first time in my life that a payment from customer would be flagged as "possible fraudulent" by PayPal. We were told by PayPal that i can't ship the item and we have to wait 24-48 hours until they review the payment to see if it's good to go.

We both agreed that we just have to wait for paypal to review the case and let the payment go through. After 2 days payment finally went through and he received an email notification about that and instantly messaged me. I was sleeping during that time as we live in different timezones. The guy went crazy though because i wasn't replying for a few hours and called me a scammer, threatened me and kept spamming for a few hours, until i finally wake up. It literally wasn't 2 hours before he jumped to accusations of me being a scammer.

After that i pretty much decided to refund the customer. I was already cautious of paypal payments because i'm being targeted by a serial scammer, his paypal payment was flagged as possible fraudulent which is something that happened for the very first time for me over 2000+ transactions i did. Even more of a reason to be suspicious of that guy. His attitude towards me and his instant accusations were insane, user literally told me that i should have been awake for 50+ hours waiting for payment to process because that's what a good businessman would do, unreal.

I refunded the payment and told him that i don't want to deal with him considering all the stuff that came up, which from my point of view is completely reasonable. User then pretty much flammed me, told me how to run my business, told me i will not achieve anything in life, blocked me and came here on forums to post a negative feedback full of lies.

I actually don't care about proving whether he is the serial scammer or not. I do not care about the chargebacks he did because as a long term seller i already got used to from time to time losing money to people using stolen paypals. What i want is to remove those comments full of lies he posted on my thread.

This user was actually already permanently banned on this forum for scamming before.
    He posted an exact same post under a different username on gamer soul:

[​IMG]

His username on Gamer soul is kimjun0109 and a quick google of that name leads to a bunch of threads about him here on gamekiller.

First report on him about scamming:
    And then second one where he got permanently banned for scamming 450$:

So to sum up,

User never actually dealt with me, because i decided to refund him the payment. Then he proceeds to go to different threads about my services and post lies about them. Even yesterday when i got vouched by someone he said:

[​IMG]

I'm speechless how much hate is inside of this guy, almost like i did something to him in the past lol.
    I don't know how it works here honestly, started selling just recently. Posts on other forums were already removed, he's about to get banned on gamer soul as well it seems.

Hope you remove his posts from my thread too, appreciate!

lapeiro and vSharpies like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. shadowerace

shadowerace Australia $ VIP Meso Farmer $ Premium

Stats
    Why are you posting in scammer report section if you just want comment on your thread deleted? You've been in the business for more than 2 years, surely a single person comment shouldn't concern you?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    lapeiro likes this.
  3. GKThrowaway

GKThrowaway United States Premium Premium

Stats
    I don't see why he shouldn't? The dude he's talking about has been reported/banned here before and it'd be useful for others to know to not trade with him again under his new account. OP seems to have sufficient proof and either way, shouldn't you know as a seller that any negative comment can affect business? Comment hasn't been removed since yesterday and iirc he contacted the admins too about it.

4. shadowerace

shadowerace Australia $ VIP Meso Farmer $ Premium

Stats
    I'm not defending whether the guy is a scammer or not, but idk how same username is considered sufficient proof.
    100% positive review is not realistic, so some small negative troll comment is to be expected. Doubt it'll affect business

5. GKThrowaway

GKThrowaway United States Premium Premium

Stats
    He posted the same exact comment on two different forums but I guess I was wrong in saying that that was "sufficient proof"
    At the time he was banned here, I did follow ** as well and noticed he was using the same account name in **
    Doesn't seem likely that someone else would use his username, but judging from his posts in the other threads, seems more likely that he would create a string of lies to deceive other customers

Anyway, you're right, OP could provide more proof to ban/remove comments, not only to connect the two user profiles together

shadowerace likes this.
  6. Eloboostarena

Eloboostarena Poland The New Guy

Stats
    The reason i am posting this in scammers section is because:

1. I have submitted a report about those posts 24 hours ago and no action was made about them.
    2. It's important for others to take caution dealing with that user. For what we know this thread may have saved someone few hundred dollars loss.

Realistically speaking what is the possibility of two different people posting the very same long negative feedback at the very same time?
    In my opinion what i provided is sufficient considering he was already banned here, and that's the only reason he isn't using the same name as on gamer soul.

If you look closer, his current username is mk01093 so he's using the same 4 numbers he used on his old account that he got banned on and his gamer soul account he posted same thing from.

I mean just look at his second comment saying that he searched IP of mine and another user that vouched for my service and found them to be the same person, meaning he's accusing me of faking vouches. He posts lies on each step and provides zero proofs.

I have a 100% positive review on all forums, the reason behind that is because i value feedback more than money. In some cases where a problem occurred i actually decided to take a loss and reimburse my customers to make things right. Here though there's nothing to talk about, guy is doing it out of spite or some other ulterior motive (possibly a competition).

If admins decide that the post should not be removed, then that is fine with me. At the very least i appeal though so he isn't allowed to continue spamming my threads with negative feedbacks. From the look of it he's gonna keep bashing it. Gamer soul removed the posts and he quickly posted them again and yesterday he warned people to not deal with me because i'm 'faking vouches'. He's most likely gonna continue as the time goes on, if the decision is that the post is a valid negative feedback about my service, then i am fine with that, but i don't see how he would be allowed to continue posts more negative feedbacks on every step.

7. msroyalsseller

msroyalsseller The New Guy

Stats
    By this alone he's already breaking several laws, probably several felonies that could land jail time, if what you're saying is true this is pretty serious stuff - especially if hes repeatedly doing it, gathering stolen PayPal's and whatnot, I'd gather evidence where applicable and tip off the police.

8. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    Banned him, will remove his posts in your thread in a bit.

Eloboostarena likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.