Release [Now Alpha Release]v83 Bot/Slow Trainer Preview..

Discussion in 'Other Games & MapleStory Private Servers' started by tianhong, Jan 24, 2021.

1. tianhong

tianhong United States The New Guy

Stats
    ---Update------

One user already tested the bot for few days and the feedback is pretty good. So far it's stable and the legit hunting is working properly. And he already customized his own scripts.

We are putting together a discord server so people can join, discuss, and help each other with the scripts. You can customize the Lua scripts outside the DLL therefore there are infinite possibilities.

The latest version of the bot will be released on the server and a virus scan will be attached.

-----------------
    Hi,

I am thinking about the beta-release of the bot I developed and just want to know if anyone is interested in this bot. So I will not waste my time for writing documents and instructions.

As a newbie hacker with zero experience, I developed this bot last year for myself and stop developing for a year. During last two months, I returned to GMS v83 and started to improve this bot and finally I think it ready to release.

Description:
    (1)
    As you can see in the following videos, your character will be controlled by the bot and it walks and hunts like a human. So this is not a fast trainer! (No rage hacking) It can ease your pain in leveling and grinding, but it cannot let you level very fast. Of course, you can leave it hunting for 24/7....

(2) You will get a .dll and hunting scripts. The hunting scripts are written in Lua. So you will be able to call functions that are built-in dll and write your hunting script outside the dll. Therefore, there are lots of freedom in this bot and you can develop your own hunting logics you like. And you are welcome to just use my example script.

(3) Once you set up hunting map and store map. It automatically finds the route to the destination map and it will return to store map for pots refill.

(4) It will play alert sound when someone enters your map..

(4) It's still under development, I cannot test every single map in the game so some movements in some weird maps may be buggy.., so you'd better watch how it behaves in your hunting map.

Demo:

Long distance walking demo.

Hunting demo

Hunting demo II

Credits:
    Thanks to Juul. I got a lot of helps from this nice guy and he/she is also developing a v83 bot (And I believe it will be much better than mine..)

Hopefully, I will finish some small works in few weeks for this bot and it will be available by request, and it's free.....

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
    PewPew, VoltroN, guyb2971 and 10 others like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. AK4153

AK4153 Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    C. science degree pays off xD

sinvanigavriel19959 likes this.
  3. tianhong

Stats
    haha, I don't have CS degree...

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  4. Globox

Globox Israel Veteran Hacker

Stats
    There is a sayin', everything you do there always be an asian guy that does it 1000000x better.
    You're definitely him. (just jokin' all u asians outthere)

This is the best UI maple bot ive seen.
    I WISH I even knew how to get all of the required data, not even starting to talk about combining everything up to a UI.

Great job, GG.

I see you don't have that weird slide your friend Juul had on his video (When attacking)?

5. tianhong

Stats
    (1) Most of the data are from some open source bots....You can find some of them even on GitHub, I just added my stuff....

(2) I am just sending keypress to the game window, not very clear way which needs your maple window focused...

6. xtsukuyomi

xtsukuyomi United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Any way to make this work for versions other than v83?

7. tianhong

Stats
    I don't have plan to make it other than v83..... It's a lot of work to gather all the addresses and pointers I need.

8. Minseok

Minseok United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    The sliding function happens if you used the secondary mode, but even with the sliding it would be pretty hard to tell.
    His current release is pretty flawless, but not sure how it fairs in every type of map as I haven't play around with it on the final release.
    All you have to do is turn it on and it will do what it needs to do.

Watching even legit players, you'll see them sliding around..so don't see that being a major issue.

tianhong and Juul like this.
  9. adam11

adam11 Canada The New Guy

Stats
    Looks good, when do you plan to release?

10. tianhong

Stats
    Hopefully in one or two weeks.

adam11 likes this.
  11. tianhong

Stats
    ---------------Now Alpha Release--------

In order to answer feedback/question efficiently, it's available by request at this stage.

Just send me a message and tell me your discord.

PS: now only works in win10.

stevewonder and mich3l like this.
  12. mich3l

mich3l Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    wrongplace

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  13. CruelG

CruelG Israel The New Guy

Stats
    tbh this guy is a legend. releasing something like this for free, I am already playing with it and it's so custom you can tweak anything you want. The hell. Once a community is up and running I will be def be sharing scripts I've made, hopefully, others will do the same. This could be a community-based bot with so much functionality! Dude is amazing, answeing any question you've got. Just legend tbh, not much to say.

14. tianhong

Stats
    More Demo!

Complex map hunting and long distance walking. Like a human..

AK4153 and Globox like this.
  15. sute7523

sute7523 Japan Lurker

Stats
    Thank you for the wonderful bot. Injecting this dll will cause the error error code: -2147287038 (Unknown error 0x80030002) Maple Royals will crash. Can you tell me the solution? If you don't inject the dll, you can play without crashing, so it's not BAN.

16. sute7523

sute7523 Japan Lurker

Stats
    I was able to play the script without any error without referencing the file.
    Thank you

17. CruelG

CruelG Israel The New Guy

Stats
    People already started sharing their own scripts! You should join and see how much you can do with it!

18. mrgorungo

mrgorungo Japan The New Guy

Stats
    its time to back to royals xD
    or is this why royals have so many online player now days??

19. tianhong

Stats
    A lot of updates have been made in our server, documents and scripts are shared, Join us!