Offering free scripting service

Discussion in 'User Services' started by makkertje, Nov 28, 2018.

Discuss Offering free scripting service in the User Services area at GameKiller.net

1. makkertje

makkertje Netherlands ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ Premium

Stats
    I am offering free custom scripts as a way for me to learn using Python with Terminal. I'll be taking one script at a time and then move on to the next in line. Can't promise I can make every script requested, I'm still learning.

If your script involves risky exploits I'd like to have access to an account for testing, I won't do this on my own accounts. For simple automation I generally don't need an account unless it's in a specific stage in the game, such at 5th job or Arcane River prequests.

Please be sure to provide me with a detailed description of what you need the script to do.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Vits18

Vits18 Premium Premium

Stats
    We could all enjoy a script that automates explorer emblem questline,
    Cygnus prequest, arkarium prequest
    Leafre codex set ( except the pq that requires more members )
    And me specifically would like a script that automates the quest line of crafting crystal ilbis in nlc thats for nightlords, very annoying prequest haha
    I know its a big wish list but any of those could be very helpful

3. makkertje

makkertje Netherlands ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ Premium

Stats
    The emblem sounds interesting, although I've never done it myself except for once on a pserver. They're rather big so I'll have to see if I'm capable of making those yet.

4. Vits18

Vits18 Premium Premium

Stats
    Most if the quests are go there talk to him go back to her etc