OOS Bypass Paying 800$

Discussion in 'Programming' started by MURTADA525, May 17, 2020.

1. MURTADA525

MURTADA525 Qatar Lurker

Stats
    Hello

This might sound a bit off, but I am a huge noob that have involved myself in something I don’t understand

I have been recently trying to hack Age of empires3 Online I managed to bypass the CRC system by injecting a DLL into the game

However, I am now stuck at the Out of Sync (OOS) System

from what I've gathered is that each client knows everything, and every time that a player spends resources it shares the new resource amount with the other clients, as it may have gotten slightly out of sync due to interpolation or one of the computers running the game at a higher rate than it should be. If that value is outside of margin of error, the client noticing it sends an out of sync signal.

so, if you can disguise your changed values as normal values or spoof the out of sync system then that should not be an issue

i have already managed to bypass their CRC protection which was 3 hours work and I have changed the values in the game folder logged in online and joined matches being undetected by the CRC mechanism but the out of sync always catches up to me sometimes 5 min after game start and other times 30 min depending on how big of a change I made in the game folder in regards to values of units such as health and cost

my goal now is to spoof or trick the OOS system to read or send normal values so that it does not kick me out of match

This is a risk free venture since the studios who developed the game (Ensemble studios) have went bankrupt and have not patched the game for the past 10 years all online tickets are not replied to either the game is dead just few play

My offer is 800$ I know that’s huge amount but what to say I guess I consider this important to me

If trust is an Issue payment can be Upfront!

Mr. Ad Advertisement