Paid Vacations + Easy Range [Terminal Testimony]

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial' started by MesosLoserHA, Sep 23, 2018.

Discuss Paid Vacations + Easy Range [Terminal Testimony] in the MapleStory Global & Europe Terminal Testimonial area at GameKiller.net

1. MesosLoserHA

MesosLoserHA Australia Premium Premium

Stats
    Whether you're looking to increase your range or make money. Terminal should be A NUMBER 1 PRIORITY INVESTMENT IN YOUR LIFE.

A little bit about myself.
    I only run 5 clients at a time.
    10 accounts that rotate every 12 hours and they all elite farm.
    I check in every 4 day to transfer and sell stuff (takes 30 minutes - an hour).
    I've been purchasing terminal for just under a year.

So as you can see, it doesn't take much time.

What has terminal done for me?

Starting out it was easy range.... took 1 month to get 10m range.

But then I thought this game so EZ (Since i'm haxing) why do I even play. So i started selling mesos/items etc.
    WITHIN 6 months I made enough money for a 5 week holiday in Japan! (I get hard sometimes just thinking about what terminal has done for me, I also slept with a high class japanese escourt and yes, they moan exactly like in the p0rn, again thanks to my terminal buddy)

Now I'm going to Bali in the next couple of weeks, again, all paid by for by terminal.

You ever see those passive income ads on youtube/facebook? This is gona be as close as you're gona get.

The team behind terminal has been amazing. Updating everything within 12 hours etc. Seriously, not a single problem to be had.

Summary/TLDR:

If you're looking to make a couple of hundred/thousands USD extra a year buy terminal.

Mr. Ad Advertisement