Tags:
  1. memememememem

memememememem New Zealand Informed Hacker

Stats
    Seeing as the WH hack was released I decided this thing might as well be out there as well. Pls approve blaze.

This is written from the perspective of a leech and scrub. Pls no flame if any of this is just retardedly wrong. Always works for me.

First of all, youre going to need a bypass that has a dll injector, DPE ( A packet editor) and the required QT files, along with the Pianus Spawn script.

QT FILES

DPE

Bypasses with DLL
    outdated

Theres probably more bypasses and I beleive Terminal allows it but I have no idea tbh.

Pianus Spawn Script

Credit to Yeeshin and Koreanrice.

Now, move all those QT files (move them out of the folder they are downloaded in) into your maplestory folder (The same place your dinput8.dll will be) and then create a new folder in that same maplestory folder named "inject". Place the DPE files inside of this inject folder.

Now, run gamelauncher.exe and two things should pop up, the normal thing you see when gamelauncher is used and the packet editor.

Jump into the game, and get your character to the map "The Dangerous Cave" turn the Pianus Spawn Script on and enter the boss room. There will be a plant. Hit it once. Now, a pianus should spawn once. BUT WAIT! We need to retrieve the sent packet. See, once the plant is hit, it sends a packet in the form 0392 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, this packet triggers the pianus to spawn. So what we do is we search DPE for 0392, and there should be a packet that isnt long that starts with 0392 (ie 0392 00030B51 00000003 011B 00000000)

Copy the raw packet data and paste it into the packet injector, so it should say "Send 0392 00030B51 00000003 011B 00000000" (using my example, which was from CH 3 Reboot)

Open up advanced options and select spam, set the spam delay at 100+ and you are golden.

The packet is unique to the channel and server, and I believe resets upon maint? Not too sure. So every time you CC you have to repeat the action of retreiving the packet.

There you go ^^ any questions just fire away.

thx qybah sorry for posting in wrong section lmfao

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. normaneehc

normaneehc United Kingdom Lurker

Stats
    Im going to ask a pleb question. Why is the Pianus spawn hack so sought for?

3. wowzombie

wowzombie United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    You can level super easily.

4. Lightman

Lightman Prominent Hacker

Stats
    Enjoy your d/c every 2 minutes.

Queteimportactm likes this.
  5. Insui

Insui United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    People get from 140-200 in maybe 2 hours.

6. memememememem

memememememem New Zealand Informed Hacker

Stats
    I ran into a dc at once every 15 mins at 80ms.

7. wowzombie

wowzombie United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    When i was doing Pianus Hack it didn't Dc me very often, but now Pianus is very crowded because terminal has a built in pianus spawner but is it not as fast as the original one where you put in the code and the green plant.

8. Lightman

Stats
    Yep Pianus is way crowded now. And Premium-only. But Pianus hack has good synergy with Wild Hunter damage hack because now you can level any character super fast from 1-200. (Before used to be 130-200)

9. darklord55

darklord55 United States Lurker

Stats
    theres a public terminaL?

10. Lightman

Stats
    No. Terminal is premium only.

11. babiibryan

babiibryan United States The New Guy

Stats
    Is anyone else getting "Looks like Maplestory cause and exception that cannot be recovered from..." error? Any fix for this?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  12. Naoel

Naoel The New Guy

Stats
    Thank you so much ;-)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  13. Queteimportactm

Queteimportactm Veteran Hacker

Stats
    some video tuto? pleasee :)

jonathan18 likes this.
  14. Lightman

Stats
    Nothing you can do about it. Packet editor is unstable.

15. akojhislop

akojhislop The New Guy

Stats
    how can you lvl a character from lvl 1 with this method ( sorry ima noob) also how to get characters into the pianus location because when i try they tell me the water is too deep or somthing around that..

16. NelsonLedezma

NelsonLedezma Informed Hacker

Stats
    hey how i get the packets? for server y ch?

how do u spawn a lot of pianus with manually hitting the green leaf without DPE? Once I left by accident but I do not know how I did it

17. Vised

Vised Canada Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Everytime I inject DPE, I get NGS hacking detected within about 5 minutes, even if I don't send packets. I was able to use the arcane force one since it didn't take too long, but I can't do this. I'm able to use trainers and such just fine so my bypass is right. Any help is appreciated!

18. Lightman

Stats
    Nothing you can do about it except maybe buy terminal because its more stable than DPE..

19. jonathan18

jonathan18 Peru Premium Premium

Stats
    A video tuto pls or images ??:blush:

20. dddddd2233

dddddd2233 United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    yeah vid tutorial will be nice

apester7 likes this.