Play GMS while region block

Discussion in 'MapleStory Sea Tutorials & Guides' started by hooked888, Jan 26, 2019.

1. hooked888

hooked888 Malaysia Renown Hacker

Stats
    Admin please remove this thread if there is any offence to any other parties. purpose of this thread is to help Asia player to play GMS using Terminal :)

before we start, few things we need to "slightly" understand why we are block from GMS if we living in region block country. that's right! our IP address. GMS scan through all IP thats connect to it and filter if non their service range ip. to overcome this, we just connect to nearest US server and than connect to GMS. by doing this, we have few options for it. which is PROXY or VPN. please dont ask me what is that i dont know :) i just know using it and it work!

1st, register yourself at nexon with country set as US. other may/might lead u to portal ban. activated it in you email.

2nd, download nexon launcher. (dont run yet)

3rd, get yourself a working US base VPN. install it and connect it. than run the nexon launcher than login. working mean AS LONG AS WHEN YOU LOGIN VIA NEXON LAUNCHER, THERE IS A DOWNLOAD OR PLAY BUTTON APPEAR. WE JUST NEED THAT TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME INTO OUR PC. NOT PLAY WITH THAT, IT GONNA LAG DIE U (u understand what thats mean if u live in malaysia/singapore).

4th, once above all done, you basically can play GMS with terminal + proxy. terminal is a FULLY hacking/botting app and it also can behave as a launcher :) but it doesn't change your ip like what VPN do, so get a proxy too and run your acc with the proxy u purchase in terminal.

side note: before i get into terminal, i use Proxifier to redirect the connection to proxy with MiniLauncher. use free hack and at first it work well, after 1-2 days it stop working and i find no clue how to fix it. end up use terminal. i believe window 10 causing the error. my long lost dinasour pc with window 7 work well even up to now. my event viewer appear this 2 error each time i launch it. Exception code: 0xc0000005 and Exception code: 0xc0000409.

LifeStyleX and hokongchy like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. hokongchy

hokongchy Malaysia The New Guy

Stats
    thanks for the info. what vpn are you using?

3. hooked888

Stats
    personal used b4 privatetunnel and betternet.. both work great and sometime it just dont connect.. u know... free :)

4. hongjiaqing1

hongjiaqing1 Malaysia Informed Hacker

Stats
    It's giving me this error when i try to load in through gamekiller [17:01:22] ID #1 [Main ACC] [WEB_ERR] []

5. hooked888

Stats
    what you have on hand? terminal + gk proxy?

6. hongjiaqing1

Stats
    Yes, I have betternet vpn too

7. hooked888

Stats
    in Terminal Manager, go to Tools > Verify Device >select your account than open..

next go to email and check for the code and paste into there.

8. hooked888

Stats
    u only need either proxy or VPN, u dont need both. since you have purchased GK proxy, use it.. much better than the vpn in term of latency

9. hooked888

Stats
    in Terminal Manager, Edit > Proxy Server... > set it

than Edit > Instance to add your acc and choose the proxy u set..

10. hongjiaqing1

Stats
    Do you use accounts you made yourself or accounts you bought from the store?

11. hongjiaqing1

Stats
    I'm not getting any code tho

12. hooked888

Stats
    i make/register my own acc. but it still the same even you purchased from the store. u should have the username and password to log into the email. check your spam mail. there is a code for the verification.

at first is like that. after few times u get to use with it. it really much diff from MSEA in term of login. even when you change region of proxy/vpn u still need those code(new 1) to login. :)

13. hooked888

Stats
    it just a 6 digit numbering. copy that and paste it there and u should able to launch it

14. hongjiaqing1

Stats
    Yeah there is no verification code. I cant find anything in the email

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  15. hooked888

Stats
    did u do this step?

16. hongjiaqing1

Stats
    Yes, I clicked on the account I wanted then clicked on open, then I went to my email but I didn't see anything. Is the code from Nexon or from GK?Also, could we talk on discord so it's faster?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  17. hooked888

Stats
    code is from nexon.

18. hongjiaqing1

Stats
    Could we use discord or skype so we can chat faster. Also, this is what i see in my email, Ichecked spam already, it says it's empty
    upload_2019-1-27_18-2-49.png

19. hooked888

Stats
    what is your discord

20. hongjiaqing1

Stats
    It's hongjiaqing1#7132