Possible ELSWORD trainer (ideas, and feature suggestion)

Discussion in 'ELSWORD NA Hacks, Cheats & Bots' started by Blaze, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    We are considering stepping back into the world of ELSWORD hacking once again. I'm sure majority of you guys are still wishing one day you can go back to the good ol' days of hacking with elx trainer. I'm here to tell you it's not entirely impossible but it's going to take a serious amount of time and work to replicate such an advance trainer. However, as long as we have the support we are willing to give it another try.

We are going to start with a basic trainer and work our way up. So, If you have any ideas, feature suggestions, or any comment go ahead and post them below. Avoid suggesting features that are easily abusable and non-realistic such as 1 hit kill, gold hack, etc. Now let's see some support :)

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. JuniBestWaifu

JuniBestWaifu United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    After almost 2 years since elx died, we're finally able to see a revival of it with a new form :D I'm glad your team has decided considering to step back to Elsword. I basically almost stopped playing the game actively since elx died. I got so much reliant on the convenience it gave. Speaking of which, may I suggest some of the features elx had? Like stage jumping after the mobs are killed (no need to move to the other side of the sub-stage) Filtered looting, auto-sell. If possible, one of the possibly the best feature Elx had was multi-client and the auto-enter of dungeon ( I can leave my account to farm for titles even I'm at work) Also, I would like to suggest if one hit isn't possible, to add most of the features Garuru Trainer has (credits to Yuuki Yuna). That being said, I would be one of your many supporters for this project (paying for premium).

Thanks for this wonderful news

3. Jenova134

Jenova134 United States Eater of Planets banned

Stats
    Although I am using @Yuuki Yuuna's Garuru hack and I am also the driving force behind the support of the users (with a bit of trolling, I admit), I will thoroughly support this no matter if it is paid or free.

Please, make it stable like Yuuki's hack, but multi-featured like xjapan's.

I never used Elx because I didn't have a good paying job (I do now, oh boy, I have one now) so I could not support it, but I will back this from beginning to end.

Also, big thanks to @ for alerting me of this thread.

I told you @Blaze was doing it.

:)

4. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    I'm in the process of forming a team for this project so keep your ideas coming.

sonicethanbad, AventumG and Jenova134 like this.
  5. Jenova134

Stats
    The only hacks I really want are the critical hit ratio (0~100%) and the damage hack for the critical.

Auto Pet Pickup Aura would be nice too.

Or vacuum Items, whatever works.

Oh, and GodMode (Infinite HP, No damage taken) and Infinite MP.

Full Map Attack is good (Via @Yuuki Yuuna)

Thanks Blaze​

grimjaww and migueloco like this.
  6. JuniBestWaifu

Stats
    May I suggest Yuuki Yuna as a part of your team. He/she is the brain behind the current most stable hack on els atm.

Elx had most of those, it also featured filtered looting but the best feature for me was we can open multiple elsword clients on one desktop and the auto-enter dungeon (works like a bot, auto finishes the dungeon for you in a short amount of time. You can leave your characters grinding non-stop.)

Jenova134 likes this.
  7. Jenova134

Stats
    I second Yuuki as part of the team.

But that's only if Blaze talks to Yuuki and Yuuki agrees to do it.

I don't like the sound of a bot.

KoG might be able to log the pattern of dungeon runs and moves used and ban you.

Maybe.

I am not sure yet.​

8. JuniBestWaifu

Stats
    Elx had that before (the bot) so I doubt you'll get banned off of that except when you pull it off at Henir Challenge and other dungeons of the same kind

mokablade likes this.
  9. Jenova134

Stats
    Okay.

But I am a bit nervous to bot on Elsword.

It feels....well....detectable.​

10. Shadoweonz

Shadoweonz United States The New Guy

Stats
    So, can we get auto kill, along with as per what the others suggested and the move character to next section of the stage after clearing would be amazing. To be able to farm titles again and do other real world stuff would be great. Id pay money for that again.

mrnooncxcz likes this.
  11. Akinari

Akinari Indonesia Renown Hacker

Stats
    I'll be more like if you can make hack that have this features:
    +1 for this XD

AventumG and Jenova134 like this.
  12. Jenova134

Stats
    Annnnnnd it starts!​

13. MagicOrigin

MagicOrigin Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Wb Blaze~
    I'll back this one up from the start. Elx loot system is good, but it's a bit complicated so it should be avoided for now.

HP: Yuuki's Garuru invincible mode is simply amazing, so may be try for that, or just simple HP hack will do.
    MP: Yeeeeee totally needed
    CD: tbh I don't think cooldown hack should be good since it may be easily detectable, but if you can work around that, nice option to have(not high priority at all)
    Damage: xJapan's crit chance and crit damage are really nice, so if you can add that in, it'd be amazing.
    Autokill: I know you said avoid it, but down the road this is kinda needed. But it can wait.
    Character special mechanic/Awakening: This is a nice option to have, but it can wait.
    Title hack: definitely not needed, unless it's for the Secret Space title, but again, wayyy down the waiting list.
    Full map Attack: wonderful for farming, but I really want it to be toggle-able. Since you can't really enjoy the game with it.

This is all I can come up with for now. But if this is a VIP hack at $25-30/mo, it needs multiclient + autokill. If not, then under $20/mo and it should be reasonable.
    Again, wb Blaze~ LF to support you and this hack.

The ends and masterchris12 like this.
  14. Jenova134

Stats
    But he didn't go anywhere...

Anyway, cool down would be nice.

Title hack is not needed because with the speed of completing the dungeons would be about 500% faster than normal.

So grabbing a title permanently would be as easy as hacking it.

HP/MP is fine

Auto kill will be meaningless with the CRIT hack. You get one or the other.

A card summon hack would be nice.

Full map attack is necessary because it helps with fast dungeon clearing and also title achievement.​

15. MagicOrigin

Stats
    Full map attack is necessary but it shouldn't be auto-on.
    Autokill is for Solace kill, unless crit damage has to go high enough for 1hit-kill. Since solace go invincible when he gets low enough.

16. Jenova134

Stats
    Do you use xjapans hack?

If you do then you should know that the CRIT damage one hit kills with the level all the way up.

Like 9000000000000 damage on one hit​

17. MagicOrigin

Stats
    But blaze said no 1hit kill, so I was just listing options

18. JuniBestWaifu

Stats
    We're better off with auto-kill. You finish the dungeon without hitting any mob. You get almost F on your after-dungeon rank but it does the job. That + Stage Jumping and we almost have ourselves Elx version 2 manual bot style. ;)

AventumG likes this.
  19. Jenova134

Stats
    That's my point.

So I wanted the Critical hit to toggle rather than having a ONE HIT KILL, because this is configurable and you can do less damage but still kill the mobs easy.
    Its really up to Blaze.

But seeing as it was in the first post, don't get your hopes up.​

20. MagicOrigin

Stats
    Yeee, afterall the direction we want to go is to end up with ELX 2.0 after half a year or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.