Possible Scammer: Tave

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by Exodus96, Nov 2, 2018.

Discuss Possible Scammer: Tave in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

?

Did Tave really got all his account banned and jetted without any explanation?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exodus96

Exodus96 Australia Lurker

Stats
    **If @Tave is reading this post, I just want to let you know that I'm not trying to accuse you. I just wanted an explanation. I have just checked and can confirm now that my main is indeed banned, so I would like to have a refund as we previously agreed, although I know that it's extremely unlikely

I bought a power funding service from him, as I believed that he is a reliable service provider mainly due to the number of vouches he got, especially the one he got from GK support team. Things have been going smoothly for the first few days. However, after the maintenance on 1st November, where Nexon implemented a new NGS system which causing mass ban wave, he changed his Discord username, deleting all his Discord friends and blocking everyone from adding him on Discord, making GK the only platform left to possibly contact him. I hope the comments below this thread could be civilized as well, as it's much easier to harm one's reputation than to clear it.

I have contacted the team which he has been collaborating with - namely @Yegor141 and @diegofields. Both of them said that they're not aware that Tave had left their group nor they realized that Tave has deleted all of them off his friend list. However, they stop answering my question or trying to brush me off after that, leading me to speculate that they actually know something behind it, but refuse to say it out loud.

Update from the Sunny harbor team: Yegor contacted me through discord and apparently he said both he and Diego are as surprised as I am. They will not comment on this thread as per his word, he doesn't want to be spammed by retards. Looks like Tave indeed jetted :(

His paypal email is: [email protected]
    His discords are ********* and currently Bavel#0001

Proof of discord (Mainly conversation regarding details of the transaction):

**I have his full name and personal facebook too, but I do hope that I don't have to release it to the public.

**I will be tagging the moderators @leroy.jenkins93 @Blaze and @Raigeki from the support team as I believe that since he's a 9 year GK user, this post needs some attention from the mods.

P.S.: Since you guys are here, I would like to seek for advice. Is there any way I can chargeback my money if I bought his service through PP friends and family? I know contacting bank is one of the ways, but I prefer not as my account is tied to way too many personal stuff (including salary etc). I think it might too late for Paypal Customer Service to do anything too as the money has already been deducted from my bank account. Any help will be much appreciated

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    nayrb, cygnus54, comicals and 5 others like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    i recommend you do not charge anything back until an admin looks into this fully and closes the thread after making a final decision on what to do with the reported user. i know you're just asking for methods, but i'm just putting it out there ahead of time.

it is not too late. i've heard of buyers charging back months later and the seller still getting the money taken back. i personally have been scammed off of an online purchase before and it was already deducted from my bank account, as that was my paypal payment method. i was refunded the full amount by paypal back into my account several days after the case was settled. (bank was linked to pp account, easy transfers)

good luck with the situation. very unfortunate :(

3. PAGMEET

PAGMEET Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    Looks to me the dude clearly scammed a bunch of people and disappeared. Changing discord names withot notification and not responding after is clearly a deliberate act and not one someone would do and stop responding. I am surprised at how long it's taking to take action against him he has had multiple days to respond and furthermore I believe his reputation should not be a role in delaying his time to respond or delaying his eventual ban.

hellorebootmesos, Ikky and cygnus54 like this.
  4. SerenadeBass

SerenadeBass Australia Premium Premium

Stats
    I got boss runs off him but they're pretty fail safe so =/

5. shavit

shavit Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    I can confirm he also deleted me from Discord friends list and I haven't made deals with him in the past.
    Seems like a greedy person that simply doesn't want to refund customers. 60k USD a year from selling boss carries? My ass.

6. driven

driven driven#3746 Premium

Stats
    Probably a case of him spending the money/using already and not wanting to refund because he didn't have the available balance so he just took the easy way out and left. Sorry for your loss, hopefully you can get your money back!

Ikky, lalaefi, VergilXV and 1 other person like this.
  7. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
  8. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    You guys are begging me to make scam reports private between op and staff.

ALiQBABY, shadowerace and Yegor141 like this.
  9. Yegor141

Yegor141 ★KG️️B Spy☭ Premium

Stats
    It is such a surprise to me that someone can actually do it...
    It's unlike him to do so but at the same time, I can relate to @driven .

[​IMG]

driven, lalaefi and diegofields like this.
  10. ymerkah

ymerkah United Kingdom Premium Premium

Stats
    Tave has constantly bragged about scamming/finessing people outside of maplestory in the shoutbox for as long as I can remember, honestly was only a matter of time imo, I'm only half surprised

Nako likes this.
  11. comicals

comicals United States Premium Premium

Stats
    + arrogant

ymerkah and ynniv like this.
  12. BusyChinaMan

BusyChinaMan United States Premium Premium

Stats
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. aurealis

aurealis United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Hopefully you guys can work this out =o

14. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    He's too pussy to log in, also not responding on discord (blocked me or w/e). Banned, closed.

ALiQBABY, username58, nayrb and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.