PROJECT | Looking for an experienced c++ and cheat engine game manipulator

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by legitaim, Oct 22, 2020.

1. legitaim

legitaim Sweden Lurker

Stats
    Hi, I own a website called Legitaim that is a fortnite hacking website where you can purchase cheats for fortnite.

I have a team of website developers that are updating my site at the moment and it will be launched next week with Login/register/profile features. Everything is fully functional and working exept... I dont have a actual cheat for fortnite.

Thats why i need your help!, I need someone who is very experienced with creating Bots and succesefully can bypass easy anti cheat, Knows how to create bots with a functional serial key/hwid lock features that are synced with the website.

The site has generated about 1900 dollars without a working cheat. Im not proud of it but yes, It was kind of a scam before. I have about 1000 visitors daily on the site and its on googles first page if you search for legitaim. If there would be a working hack, With my calculations, It would generate about 20k Dollars each month.

For a full partnership with constant updating of the fortnite hack client etc i will give you a really good pay each month.

Please if you are interested and serious you can either private message me or answer in the forum :).

Happy cheating!.

Mr. Ad Advertisement