Question about chain ban

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by eeveerocks, Jun 12, 2018.

Discuss Question about chain ban in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. eeveerocks

eeveerocks United States Premium Premium

Stats
    I'm thinking about purchasing a proxy, but I was wondering if someone could shed some light on this question first before I buy one.

Hypothetically, let's say that a GM catches one of my botting accounts and decides to attempt a chain ban. Using that ip address, would he/she ban all accounts that had a history of using that ip address? Or just accounts that are currently using it at the time of the ban?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Mimi

Mimi United States Renown Hacker

Stats
    Fresh IP - Fresh Accounts

No point in using new proxy on old account which has your IP in it, they can trace it back and still ban you. Fresh IP Fresh Account (FIFA!!!!!!!!!) to be safe :) FIFA 2018!!!!!!

3. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    they will try to ban all accounts currently using that ip at that time if it’s more than 5, as it’s clearly a botting ip at that point.

4. Saihko4

Saihko4 Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    u should defintely invest in fresh account and fresh ip. they r not that expensive too

5. Aeternum

Aeternum Prominent Hacker

Stats
    You could just reset your router every so often. Resetting it gives it a new IP address. Just make sure to make a new account on the new ip address since registering on a suspicious ip address can lead to delayed bans.