[Question] Question about maplestory proxy and account purchase

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions & Questions' started by Gabriel Chan, May 20, 2018.

Discuss Question about maplestory proxy and account purchase in the Forum Suggestions & Questions area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabriel Chan

Gabriel Chan Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    So i just bought the one month proxy and 5 account bundle from the Dedicated / Fast Socks5 Proxy with Clean MS ACCs (Bundle Available) thread and it was delivered to me fine. The proxy works great but idk how to login into the accounts. It just gave me a email what i assume is the password to that account and a birthdate. someone please help

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
  3. Gabriel Chan

Gabriel Chan Singapore The New Guy

Stats
    Okay I tried that and my client just crashes. Did i mess up? is this just for GMS and not MSEA?

4. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    Yes, the clean accounts are for GMS. Proxies you can use on any version of the game. We will open up MSEA account service very soon. Just need to prepare accounts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.