Question about MS temporary ban and full ban accounts

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by tropical211, May 30, 2012.

1. tropical211

tropical211 The New Guy

Stats
    Is it possible to recover a full ban account to a status of neutral standings?
    -If they delete your account when it's ban, can you do something like ctrl + Z (I think that's the undo delete combo but I meant to place it as undo) your banned account?

Is it possible to speed up the temporary ban process or bypass the standing of days, weeks, months, to years time of temporary ban?
    -If they deactivate your account, can we breach security and reactivate it?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. iolyicant

iolyicant Israel BeLurking

Stats
    (1) Full ban as in perm ban? Neutral standings as in no longer banned? If both yes, then you can unban a perm banned account by sending nexon a ticket, a reply can take even half a year tho, up to nexon.

(2) Nexon will never delete your account. If someone else does tho, I believe the action is irreversible. (Can't undo it)

(3) By speed up the temp you mean make it last less than a month?
    After you receive a temp ban you are unable to change / remove it unless you hack nexon's servers, by default most auto bans will last for 1 month how ever some hacks will ban you for only a day.

‚Äč(4) Deactivate as in require email activation? Haven't heard about any exploit regarding activating deactivated accounts, only known way so far is the legit one, which is go to the email they sent their verification link and activate your account.
    (Please elaborate more on the last question tho since I was unable to fully understand it)

3. Mosha

Mosha Australia Game Killer

Stats
    Some information detailed here about related bans: