Question about Terminal Premium

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by Unmindful, Oct 10, 2018.

Discuss Question about Terminal Premium in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. Unmindful

Unmindful Brazil Lurker

Stats
    Hello! I'm pretty new to this forum and have zero experience with botting in maplestory in general, so I have a few questions:

I don't have any intention of using the bot for leveling, only for meso farming with Kanna on the reboot server. Considering the fact that there's no player market on the server and the game is really grind oriented losing an account is pretty much the worst thing that can happen. With that being said:

1) How often do people get perma'd in reboot? Are there measures I can take to prevent that?

2) Is buying the premium worth it considering what i'm gonna use it's tools for?

3) Traditional Kanna meso farming requires having multiple pets. Are those still necessary while botting?

4) I'm assuming the character used for the meso farming is eventually going to level up and make the farming unsustainable, do we have anything that automatically prevents that from happening?

Thank you for your patience.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Split

Split Australia Informed Hacker

Stats
    1. Not often if you know what youre doing, considering meso farming settings and if you learn them, they dont auto ban/ perma unless you get caught by a gm like 3 times and get temp banned so many times they just go ahead and perma you.
    2. Yes

3. No, just 1

4. There is an option that continuously kills you so you stay within a level all the way back to exp 0%

Unmindful likes this.