[Selling] [Quitting] S>Rena Mid Endgame Acc & Aisha Alt Acc [Both NA Acc]

Discussion in 'ELSWORD Online Market' started by TutuQwack, Sep 14, 2020.

1. TutuQwack

TutuQwack United States The New Guy

Stats
    ******UPDATED: 11/09/20*****

Rules:
    - I dont think so i have to type alot in here since i provided all screenshots i needed for both of the accounts. But if ever u still got a question, feel free to ask me.
    - Im not taking any trades whatsoever. Just straight Paypal.
    - I SAID IM ONLY TAKING PAYPAL RIGHT? STOP OFFERING OTHER SHT. LMFAO. FUCKING RETARDS CANT EVEN READ LIKE IS2G.
    - As you can see there is no b.o so offer me a reasonable price.
    - Upon agreement and during the transaction. Everything will be recorded in video. So dont even tryna play tricks with me cause u just going to waste your time.
    - Dont lowball. im not in hurry to sell things. i dont mind letting both of the acc rot with me. Dont Annoy me too much as well. if i refuse it then its a big No. If u keep annoying me then u will get block.
    - Dont forget to put the "Buying Virtual Goods, No Refund" on note section upon purchasing.
    - The only thing i can sell separately are the "SEALABLE ITEMS". the ones that are not tradable are pretty much stuck in the account.
    - Add me on my Discord for faster response since im always on there than in here: Misshie#5014
    UPDATED: Some stuff are getting sold from my main so i will be crossing an item that got sold already.

***[1st Acc] [Main] Rena Acc***
    PS: Any Costumes or Accessories that you will see from the link below are not tradable. Except the 3rd one below that is labeled "Tradable"

[TRADABLE]
    All Sealable Items from this Account (Only Rena and Misc IM Acce) -

***[2nd Acc] [Alt] Aisha Acc***
    (THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SOLD 10/13/20)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020 at 2:15 PM

Mr. Ad Advertisement