Reboot: 35B+ per day with little to no effort.

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Tutorials & Guides' started by Bongo, May 10, 2019.

1. Bongo

Bongo Netherlands Informed Hacker

Stats
    Heya, with Kanna getting sacked by nexon I wanted to share my method of making 37B per day per bot with minimal setup. Some people might already know, but many people seem to be clueless. The beauty of this method is how easy it is to get farmers ready to farm, there's many great farmers out there. But many require a lot of setting up, I consider Blaster to be a superior version of dualblade in terms of farming.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    zsullivan, megaren, xijio and 1,171 others like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. waseemj3

waseemj3 New Zealand The New Guy

Stats
    Nice guide mate, what level would the blaster need to be to be 500k -1m range if you're unfunded? Do you have terminal aswell?

3. Goal

Goal Israel Banned banned

Stats
    Didnt they patch blaster

4. aurealis

aurealis United States qwerty Premium

Stats
    don't need but i'm curious to what others might be using

edit: so just something that's been around forever but now people are resorting to using it because db is patched, makes sense. not sure why you gave people specific areas to farm in though because those areas are already infested with botters esp. after NGS wipeout + GM patrols there pretty heavily

5. Ammar

Ammar Brazil Best Kanna Seller Premium

Stats
    He just said about scrapyard and lachelein and bro for real, isnt new's for anyone since almost every botter use these maps '__'

6. indemanding

indemanding United States Premium Premium

Stats
    i bet its not too crowded now that nexon snapped their fingers and made 50% of all hacker accounts disappear ...

7. YoungWey

YoungWey Brazil Premium Premium

Stats
    If you are trying to catch a free temp ban you should go to does areas T-UP.

Super recomended if you have no clue on what you are doing :D

8. Bongo

Stats
    I have never gotten cought by a GM, I have gm detection that most people dont have access to, this is simply what works for me. The reason I wanted to post this is because it takes so little effort to get accounts farm-ready, for example cores/stigmas/meso/droplet farming becomes accessible this way, some people seemed to know but a lot of people didnt. Even in GMS, my personal maps are dead. I checked every channel and found 1-2 other people tops. Everyone knew about DB, it was accessible. Now that its gone most people dont seem to be aware of this other easily accessible farmer

On top of that, EU still exists. I know many people like to think otherwise and get upset when you tell them differently, but EU is a decent market. About 40% of my customers are in EU Reboot. Bans are definitely a thing but they're not as common. Not only that, but for both gms/ems, a lot of people seem to be interested in 100-300B accounts. Only botting for a few days in these areas provides enough meso to sell off. Free blackheart pets is a bonus too.

9. jin0815

jin0815 United States Fanatic Hacker

Stats
    Rip. GMs are reading the posts, btw, hence we see so many autobans/manual bans

10. Bongo

Stats
    Dont snitch on my colleagues bro

11. YoungWey

Stats
    I got lost on the part you said you had GM detect and then you told the maps where safe...
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Even if GM detect was a thing.... how can you tell something is safe if you "detect" GM's and you can avoid em lol.

Anyway, if you guys reading this posts, try to avoid does areas, the chance of ban is quite high...

Tbh this looks like a Lazy gather Likes posts, to look legit to costumers that buy stuff from you...
    ive been in this forum for so long to spot this type of actitude... So lazy contribution IMO

12. Bongo

Stats
    ?

So many people shit talk my GM detect because its "fake" and "proven to not work", if thats true then these maps are 100% safe because I haven't gotten banned over thousands of hours of botting in hotspots. Gets you thinking right? Maybe look into it more rather than copying what other people say.
    I'm not calling maps safe, since player activity is not a proper indication of GM activity in the map.

As with anything, the more you put in the more you get out. If you do the same exact thing everyone else is doing, your success will reflect that. I wanted to help both casual botters & botters that want to take their chances in making a profit, and for amigos with GM detect/interest in the EU region this is really good.
    There's many ways to benefit greatly from this.
    If you can somewhat automate the process of getting accounts farm ready, you can easily do this in mass. Couple of days of botting and not getting caught and you have a proper meso account for sale/use.
    If you have GM Detect, then yeah this is safe as far as GM bans go.
    And again, EU exists.
    Thats just a few ways to use this method properly.

Like I said I wanted to inform people about an alternative to kanna's, I know people around here like to stroke their ego and say "just find a private SI lol" or stupid shit like that.
    There's many people that can benefit from this. Put a little bit of effort into it and you got yourself something good. Its not so much the maps I use personally, rather the class and its potential that shines

13. Bongo

Stats
    "Tbh this looks like a Lazy gather Likes posts, to look legit to costumers that buy stuff from you...
    ive been in this forum for so long to spot this type of actitude... So lazy contribution"

? lol

I have gotten reputation by performing good service, i'm literally leaving GK and maple. So why would I post this now?
    I have a few more weeks of botting, after that im gone. And even the people that add me now for kanna farming I literally tell them not to buy from me, or anyone right now because of Nexon's actions.

Would be cool if you looked into things more before calling shit on people mate

14. YoungWey

Stats
    February 4th, 2019. Looks like been a long time and Alot of mass boting going on o Europe...

Even knowing that EUreboot is dead, and that's possible the main reason that you don't get bans because your server doesn't exist at all, no one ver steps a foot on it.

I am not trying to smash you with my expertise neither I am comparing you to me.

I am telling that that maps are hotspots, very well known hotspots, well that's from old members and the ones that actually read the forum.
    About your "new hacks" blaster been working for more than 2-3years? The same skill you secretly use....

Your gm detect if it works I can't care less about it.
    What I am saying is your phrases makes no sense, you say something and then you just ignore the logic and tell otherwise...

Anyway I don't know why I am arguing with you, I don't gain nothing out of it, you already gathered free likes on an old Post that doesn't brings nothing to the table...
    It's just a like gathering post.

Unmindful likes this.
  15. Bongo

Stats
    I bot on GMS mainly, just saying EU reboot is an EXAMPLE of how to make this method better. EMS is not "my server. I'm from the Rival forum as well, my join date here shows nothing.
    I'm not sharing my "top secret new hack", i'm sharing my method. Because a lot of people do not seem to know about the skill, I think you're missing the point of my post.
    I go to forums and I see a bunch of people talking about how they cant farm anymore, having no alternatives yadayada. With responses being "just find a private skill bro its easy", most people dont have, nor want to level every single class to 200 and try out every single skill there is. I want people to have access to something, this (although public information) seemed to go quite under the radar which is why I wanted to share it.
    The post title is even" Reboot: 35B+ per day with little to no effort", do you think I can share a private non-hotspot map and throw that in the title?

Going to assume you wanted to argue to stroke your ego, but now you're upset. Would appreciate more comments for entertainment/free likes on my likefarm though.
    Here's a fun topic maybe, could you eleborate on why this is a like gathering post? what exactly do I gain out of it? I just dont want it to be 100% public, plus its rather satisfying seeing more likes. other than that, ? xd

I have no interest in botting anymore, I just want to occassionally have a look at the forum, chat occasionally, maybe buy something in the future. thats all. Not sure what impact having more likes will have tbh. Could've titled this post "alternative to DB for farming", but this is what I ended up making. Reason being I cant help my customers anymore because I have no interest in botting anymore, I have several people on my Discord that are unhappy to see me stopping my services. I never name and shame any seller, I more often than not (depends on what someone wants) tell people to NOT buy services from me or anyone, simply due to the state of the botting scene as far as detections go. I wanted to share this method so people can privately take advantage of this, or perhaps even become good sellers themselves. I care about reboot players/customers, I don't give a flying fuck about bossers/normal servers. This is what I know, this is a portion of what I can share to help people in which I have an interest in helping.

I hope this will put a bit more life in the reboot scene, and perhaps help people out that are in trouble from the recent NGS banwave. Might seem mindblowing to you but some people genuinely want to help others. If I don't know what the fuck im talking about I keep my mouth shut, but this is something I have experience with. So I wanted to share it.
    This post can benefit a lot of different people. casuals, private botters, service sellers, advanced botters, you name it. Which by itself exceeds what people should expect from the post title i'd say. Since smart botters can easily take this way further. Though, yeah. If more people use it it might get patched but that should be pretty self explantory lol. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that public knowledge tends to become less optimal than the same knowledge when its private.

Edit: To prove my point, i've closed all my sale threads. Suck my ass

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    Witch likes this.
  16. YoungWey

Stats
    For me seems like this is a like gather post.
    If you only wanted to share the info no need to be hidden by the "like the post to see the info"

This info is public just check the shared SI's post its there.
    Yoou are doing harm to new botters making em going to hotspots, you could tell the skill and let them search for maps, no need to give maps that WILL ban em.

Well for me this discusion ends here, only reading your previos posts is more than obviouse you have no clue what are you talking about.

17. Lanuza

Lanuza Philippines Veteran Hacker

Stats
    this is just like an arguments (Pewdiepie fan vs T-series fan)

3stTea likes this.
  18. Elyscent

Elyscent Israel ily Jinks ;3 Premium

Stats
    oy bongo bongo may i take your bonzo with me

19. Bongo

Stats
    Like I said, its rather satisfying seeing likes comes in. On top of that i've always had an interest in statistics to some degree. So its pretty interesting to see how many people want to read it.

From what I know he SI is in the premium section, not everyone is premium. Many people always kept saying "blaster is dead" and so on. and people panicked when DB got patched (not talking about bossing here), yes its public. Yet, a very large portion of people seemed to have no idea about its actual power/existence.

Am I doing harm to new botters? Maybe. I think new botters are harming themselves if they do 0 research and blindly do everything. Botting has a learning curve, I personally always tell new botters to expect a few bans and to always start on garbage accounts to get comfortable. If people want to be dumb thats not my problem.
    "these maps WILL ban them" not true, yes theyre risky areas. Again, goals/circumstances and adjust. There's so many variables that go into this. Guess what, botting gets you banned. Do research/testing. Besides, my 2 main goals is to give people an ALTERNATIVE for other hotspot/common farming methods, simply because they are patched. They want an alternative, here it is. Up to them to decide its value. The other goal is to bring more life to the reboot market, I don't like seeing people adding me on Discord, telling them I cant help them with leech/accounts/whatever. Especially if they're customers i've known for a longer time. Some seem to be pretty bummed. If more people can provide = more "normal" players can enjoy the game how they'd like.

"Use a 200+ map, I like scrapyard/lachelein the most since I get the best rates there. Just go wherever you prefer."
    I want people to put the slighest effort into what they're doing. Idk how much more clear the concept of "the more you put in the more you get out" has to be for you, my title states 35b+, I personally gain that in these maps. There's so many variables that go into wheter you should follow this advice or not. is it your main? is it for resale? are you doing it in mass? are you in gms or ems? do you have protection scripts/addons? Most importantly, is it a customers account? do you want to sell accounts at 250b? meso cap? I'm not here to babysit people. If people want to blindly do things I don't care. If people don't want to do the slighest amount of research I don't care. Everyone has different goals and circumstances, my circumstances+goals allowed me to use these maps and thats that. If you want to start botting you should probably learn how to do it properly.

I have private maps that I used as well, I used to put a few meso accounts without gm detect on these. Obviously i'm not going to share them, I shared them with 2 people and that's how i'm going to keep it. The maps above work, they can be very safe if you know what you're doing, theres so many variables here. Not "you WILL get banned if go here"
    There's too much mob mentality going on in the botting scene, people copy what others say without knowing anything. GM detect is a good example of this. The amount of people that make fun of me for using something "fake" is ridiculous, but you know whats truly funny? How the same people get banned byebye and I dont.

What exactly shows that I have no clue what i'm talking about?

Goal likes this.
  20. Bongo

Stats
    What the shit is a bonzo mate