Reboot: 35B+ per day with little to no effort.

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe Tutorials & Guides' started by Bongo, May 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spiritual

Spiritual Brazil Banned banned

Stats
    It's easier, every hotspot its safe If you ahve GM Detect, because when GM log in on game, your character disable all hacks and moved to safe map (town), thats why GM cant caught you even If you use hotspots.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Elyscent

Elyscent Israel XoXo banned

Stats
    WOAH , Sadly GM detect only can be purchase on Rival site but they even close the purchase so u can't buy :^) unless u have history purchase with them

3. Bongo

Bongo Netherlands Informed Hacker

Stats
    There's more to it than "just having a history purchase" with them.
    And its not the only one out there

4. Elyscent

Stats
    Who has it Have fun what can i say still looking for your bonzo

5. Bongo

Stats
    Having the rivals gm detect doesnt give you some superpower, not getting into it but you sacrifice a lot for it.
    There's also a responsibility issue, I personally attempted to influence you not getting access for example.

6. Elyscent

Stats
    barerly using this GM detect thesedays cause not rly botting , those NGS , monkey spirits bans Hurt my feelings

7. Bongo

Stats
    ? xd

corpyz likes this.
  8. Bongo

Stats
    level doesnt matter much, just keep in mind the damage bonus for being higher levels than the mobs is pretty good.
    I personally dont have a combo script so I need to aim for 800k range ish, full pensalir+boss set, 12stars 12% str ish each and you're good to go.

I don't use Terminal no

9. Bongo

Stats
    Thats a reason I wanted to post this, a lot of people said blaster was patched. While this gem still works.

10. cathugger

cathugger United States cats go woem

Stats
    GMs can check map history so that GM detect shit is moot, not to mention most of them don't even need to actually visit your map

11. Bongo

Stats
    Its not 100% fullproof no, if a GM wants you banned he'll get you banned. Which is why I personally consider people that advertise ensuring people they cant get GM banned scammers. It still however, does a fantastic job doing what it has to do. There's different kinds of GM detection out there but nothing is going to be fullproof.
    If you can bot in the biggest hotspots in the game on multiple clients for thousands of hours without being caught, and never being caught i'd say it does a damn good job.

From a sellers perspective GM detect has made me lose money in the end, but that has nothing to do with the product being bad. My priority is customers being as safe as possible, and not having to replace my accounts as that is a headache. So its a good addition to my setup

12. Xquali

Xquali United States Banned banned

Stats
    lmao it doesn’t tell u wut maps r safe it tps u to a safehouse when one logs on (:

13. Xquali

Xquali United States Banned banned

Stats
    you sacrificed a lot for gm detect? unfortunate all it costed me was one dm :/

14. Bongo

Stats
    Not talking about time/money xd

15. YoungWey

YoungWey Brazil Prominent Hacker

Stats
    There are sellers arround, people just want to pay cheap for their services, and probably that wont happend soon enought because of the Nexon witch hunting.
    If your clients can't find services providers, or they are not searching enought or they want the old prices back....

This blaster skill is all over the forum, same for the hotspots in Scrapyard and Lachelein, the certainly will be banned, probably not in the first weeks? maby, but its more like certain that they will, also most of this maps have meso checks, wich sucks because D/C you alot because of it.

Well i don't really care about your reasons to post this old information, but well for me it's still a respost for easy likes, not even close to a contribution, its just more spam for the forum IMO

PS: GM detect its bullshit btw, its not even optimal to use.

16. Bongo

Stats
    Yeah GM detect is fake, botboy98 told me so so I guess its true.
    Personally I think GM detect is deployed by nexon to make extra cash, users are whitelisted from GM patrols to look legit.
    Why else would a fake addon work? Think we can sue nexon for $$?

17. corpyz

corpyz Poland ❤️i love you all❤️

Stats
  18. Bongo

Stats
    Hi

wanna buy penis enlargement pills?

corpyz likes this.
  19. YoungWey

YoungWey Brazil Prominent Hacker

Stats
    used to work when gm's where detectable, they fixed that long ago.
    Now its a network that checks when some one gets banned (using their product, free users or paid ones) and then they move your character automatically to safe spot, its interesting way to avoid hard loses but isn't 100% bulletproof.

IMO its just another placebo, that makes you feel safe and buy their product.

Also GM Bans are back from how many time now? like 2 months tops?
    They sold a bunch of month an addon that didn't do nothing.... so well they know how to do business indeed.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    Bongo likes this.
  20. corpyz

corpyz Poland ❤️i love you all❤️

Stats
    price?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.