[Selling] Reboot Quitting Sale! Plenty of High lvl accounts!

Discussion in 'Reboot' started by Hoshirin, Jul 11, 2018.

Discuss Reboot Quitting Sale! Plenty of High lvl accounts! in the Reboot area at GameKiller.net

1. Hoshirin

Hoshirin Sweden Premium Premium

Stats
    Selling all my accounts on GMS Reboot as I'm going to move to EMS Reboot
    Characters I'm Selling:
    This Cadena is ranked top 10 in the job ranking. Range shown is fully buffed w/ CD skills & stacks. Comes with 31bil and optimal skill nodes maxed. Note that none of the gear is flamed so you can easily add some dmg. Also comes with 120 merc, 132 kanna and 120 DA. Never banned or wisperd. True range is a bit higher then shown because pendant slot has expierd.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    a/w: 170$
    c/o: none

Comes with 120 Merc & 17,3bil. Never banned or wisperd. Range shown is fully buffed w/ CD skills & stacks, also comes with best skill nodes. Morras is unlocked.
    True range is a bit higher then shown because pendant slot has expierd. Has 120% meso obtain. Accessorys are cubes for % meso obtained so you can easily recube them for a quick dmg boost. Also note that none of the gear is flamed so that's also some easy range.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    a/w: 100$

Comes with 120 Merc & 16,2bil. Never banned or wisperd. Range shown is fully buffed w/ CD skills & stacks, also comes with best skill nodes. Morras is unlocked.
    True range is a bit higher then shown because pendant slot has expierd. Has 100% meso obtain. Accessorys are cubes for % meso obtained so you can easily recube them for a quick dmg boost. Also note that none of the gear is flamed so that's also some easy range.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    a/w: 90$

Comes with 120 Merc, 170 DB & 12,5bil. Never banned or wisperd. Range shown is fully buffed w/ CD skills & stacks, also comes with best skill nodes. Morras is unlocked.
    True range is a bit higher then shown because pendant slot has expierd. Has 120% meso obtain. Accessorys are cubes for % meso obtained so you can easily recube them for a quick dmg boost. Also note that none of the gear is flamed so that's also some easy range.
    a/w: 65$
    c/o: 50$

Never banned or wisperd. Range is buffed w/ CD skills and stacks. 20% meso and drop on earrings.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    a/w: 20$

Not the best account but it has a bunch of thing. Never banned or wisperd. Range is buffed w/ CD skills.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    a/w: 9$

Comes with a 120 Merc, 12,7bil, 269 red cubes, 50 faint sigma stones and 474 cores. range shown is unbuffed. Off ranks.
    a/w: 30$

Note: All accounts come with OG mail.
    You can contact me on discord if you have any questions or want to make an offer: Hoshirin#0484

Accepting paypal Friends & Family as a payment method. [I have vouches]
    Also accepting Pixel Market but you'll have to pay a bit more as they take fees.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018 at 8:58 PM

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Robb3rt

Robb3rt Netherlands Premium Premium

Stats
    Ing is showed at dk and ilium

3. acebes

acebes United States Premium Premium

Stats
    can vouch! transaction was smooth & quick. very efficient & thoughtful throughout!!!