Recent botting

Discussion in 'MapleStory Global & Europe' started by Berkz8no, Sep 13, 2018.

Discuss Recent botting in the MapleStory Global & Europe area at GameKiller.net

1. Berkz8no

Berkz8no United Kingdom The New Guy

Stats
    Its really weird. I have been botting various classes recently trying out the public trainers mainly "nexon'd" and abit of GKtrainer. i have had most success with no dcs and highest level with a Kanna but i keep getting banned at around level 180. i dont know if its the spots im using but my bans come up as an unimaginable date where as if it was my settings the auto ban would be a general message. the other classes i try dc the most. so far ive been banned twice at lvl 180 at knights with my kanna. sucks but just curious as to what youre experience is and perfect settings not to dc?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. username58

username58 Netherlands Premium Premium

Stats
    What are your current settings with kanna?

3. x3ajin

x3ajin Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    i made a kanna 2 day ago it's 206 so far no report or ban maybe im just lucky or maybe you bot at hotpot

4. AlexAlex11

AlexAlex11 Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    knights is ban city. they lag like crazy, makes you dc a lot and then just A/Bs. go to boswel instead. knights suck. no one should go to knights.

5. Berkz8no

Stats
    i use monkey spirit no delay with summon kami and mob disarm along with god mode and auto pot just incase. everytimer io get to 170- 180i seem to get banned and also ive had the most success with kana class, the rest u can barely bot without DC'ing.

6. Berkz8no

Stats
    hmm yeah i thought so. did seem abit fishy there. i spent some time is ToT that seemed fine but i was worried that was hot too

7. Berkz8no

Stats
    could of been report yeeah but most likely hotspot. youre lucky to keep on going, i made a ice mage now see what progress i can make, if its too hard ill probably go back to kanna and try be more careful

8. CowSauce

CowSauce Canada Lurker

Stats
    hi i was wondering if you could help me with downloading the bot that you are using. Would be super helpful

9. barni

barni Netherlands The New Guy

Stats
    ive had the same thing with my kanna getting banned and got a crazy end date but its prob just a month ban (atleast it was for me) i was hacking at bye bye just to see how much mesos u could make there. Anyways i think it is a ban by GM for 1 month.

Berkz8no likes this.
  10. Berkz8no

Stats
    hmm thanks. i will try log in later on. im trying a bowman now and the arrow blaster unlimited is working pretty well. u can set up about 8 - 10 before getting the "youve been banned for hacking" message in game. doesnt actually ban you just dcs you. im just trying to see if you can still inject Hurricane and also the id of it

11. x3ajin

x3ajin Canada Premium Premium

Stats
    well i play in Bellocan so might be diffrent if you play in a more populated server

12. Berkz8no

Stats
    hmm. im in EU right now. was thinking to go to NA but its even more populated, could be better since there are more servers to hide in, where as in EU theres only the reboot and Luna lol what a joke. but good idea i might try NA

x3ajin likes this.