Recuiting working team v2.0.

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat & Community Discussion' started by JackSparrowz, Oct 30, 2018.

Discuss Recuiting working team v2.0. in the Chit-Chat & Community Discussion area at GameKiller.net

1. JackSparrowz

JackSparrowz Israel Veteran Hacker

Stats
    ** To the admins **
    If the section is not right, please do not ban or anything, just let me know and i would delete it or just delete it, and please tell me if there's a fits section and i would post it, and if there isn't i would like to know that too, so i wouldn't post it again and do the same mistake again.

Hey GameKiller,

I would start this by telling a bit about myself and then i'd get to my point what i'm lookin for and why.

I'm 18 YO and a mapler for about 3\4 of the time,
    i've played chill for all those years, came for a month-two once every year~two,
    I Saw the community of maplestory over the years, i know what maplers are like, how are they and i have very good communication with them.
    I've experienced with the terminal and other hacks for a several times and was a premium for a several times aswell. i have few vouches, so you can see i'm not a newbie.

Soo lets get into my point, of what i'm lookin for.

I'm looking for charismatic people who wanna earn good money, and has the time and has the spirit and will to do so, i'm not looking for high specification, but the most important thing i need is THE LOVE to work without a boss, i doubt that you haven't ever worked at a job a thought how fun would it be to work in a community that you could chill play and literally be your own boss.

SOO WHY WOULD YOU TRUST ME?
    you must be asking

i'm have experience of above 6 years on the selling market,

if that's on Ebay dropshipping, Amazon private label shoppify website aliexpress&alibaba suppliers and MANY OTHERS, I've earned thousands of dollars by the internet, because i like it and i'm good at it,

"You made thousands and know all this and you come to maple" people say,

Well, as a mapler, i would like to take maplers with me to my journey, the journey into auto income, from nothing to everything, i wouldn't say i'm there already, but I've done few steps into that, and those steps are KNOWLEDGE. i got years of knowledge and i know how to work RIGHT.

All theese and you stick to maple ?

Well, no. i allways ADD methods to my knowledge and i do them all together to increase the income, because there is no limit of money a man wants am i right?, so basically, if you're good and fits, i would add you to all my future business and will take you with me to my journey.

That's enough for now, lets talk business, that's what i'm looking for.

I don't have any limit of the amount of people i need in my team, but i do need as many different skills in my team, rather if that's coders, and such.

Think you're fits in my team?

Add me to my discord: Catfish Slayer#9171 and we will check this out.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. JackSparrowz

Stats
  3. she40841

she40841 Sweden LUNA MESO SELLER Premium

Stats
    so since you were 12 years old then?

4. JackSparrowz

Stats
    I Love how people says stuff i did aren't possible only because at the age of 12 they did nothing but masturbating..
    Yes. at the age of 12, I've started my way at ebay, at the age of 13 i already sold items all across the world.

5. breakerboi123

breakerboi123 United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Where did they say you didnt do it? They only were asking for confirmation of you being 12. Stop being an asshole, dick.

lalaefi, Nako and she40841 like this.
  6. she40841

she40841 Sweden LUNA MESO SELLER Premium

Stats
    It’s highly unlikely for a twelve year old to have the Idea and motivation to sell and try making money at that age. IF that’s true then good for you. Doesn’t change anything for me either way. I started making money when i was 16 by myself and that was early back then.

7. JackSparrowz

Stats
    My bad, i apologize, my mistake i guess..

8. JackSparrowz

Stats
    Well, i saw a post about it, had time and some money so i thought why not?

9. mero

mero United States ▌● ▬ ●▐

Stats
    lmao, this reads just like a MLM ad. Be your own #BossBabe today.

What is in it for you? Cut/sign-up bonus?
    Who is your supplier? What products are you selling?

Nako and wayneyboy like this.
  10. redicated

redicated Netherlands The New Guy

Stats
    I like this guy!
    He's motivated to live and is someone who want's to try things out.
    I'm an entrepeneur myself and i considered making money with Maple too. But i realised it won't get me big money.

11. corpyz

corpyz Poland Premium Premium

Stats
    what even

Magika likes this.
  12. JackSparrowz

Stats
    That's discord stuff ain't stuff for here..

Well, You might don't get big but you get good money to start something big..

13. Romulox

Romulox United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Would you be willing to show us this ebay shop you've had for 6 years before we consider taking you seriously? Not trying to be critical, I just usually don't believe every teenager I hear about their youth success. If you don't want to post it here for whatever reason, just PM me.

EDIT: And no I'm not here to roast you, I'm serious. That's all I've ever needed in my life are people to help me sell things. If you say you're a successful eBay seller, then we could definitely make things work. But if you're just a kid trying to SOUND professional, then it will be readily apparent.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  14. JackSparrowz

Stats
    I wouldnt post it here, but if you'd show me youre serius on discord, id show ya everything..