rektLeague - Overlay Cheat for Rocket League (ball path, ball distance, crosshair & more)

Discussion in 'Rocket League Hacks, Bots & Releases' started by EvilRick, Jan 3, 2017.

Discuss rektLeague - Overlay Cheat for Rocket League (ball path, ball distance, crosshair & more) in the Rocket League Hacks, Bots & Releases area at GameKiller.net

1. derosions

derosions Lurker

Stats
    This look great

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. EvilRick

EvilRick The Rickest Rick Coder Premium

Stats
    Hey guys quick update.

Starting tomorrow we'll be doing out Rank Challenge!

I've been hammering away on the new update. Some good news some bad news. Stay tuned!

3. Blaze

Blaze Supreme Admin

Stats
    Due to a new game patch, both public & premium version of rektLeague will be set to "UPDATING" on the gkg client. The cheat will be re-enabled once we are done updating it for the latest patch.

Stay tuned.

4. EvilRick

Stats
    Ok New update is up. Future updates will be faster - I had to come up with a version checking system.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING THE NEWEST VERSION OF ROCKET LEAGUE FROM STEAM. There may be an issue with the new version check, but hopefully not.

Also some changes

F1 now toggles ball cross hair on or off. Previously it toggled ball path on or off, but I figured it was redundant... who's gonna actually toggle it off? If there's a need I'll put it back in.
    F5 will toggle infinite boost, in single player matches. Yes there is a mutator to do this, but not all single player modes support mutators.

Enjoy.

Blaze likes this.
  5. kicker9100

kicker9100 Lurker

Stats
    Nice Shot!

6. Spanksz1

Spanksz1 Blaze other account.

Stats
    Everything works fine with the new patch.

EvilRick likes this.
  7. Vladimir22

Vladimir22 The New Guy

Stats
    What's the point of wasting your time on these things when you could have made a better thing? The hack is messed up now, doesn't show boost timers and sometimes randomly it turns off ball prediction. It was good how it was, no point in wasting your time in things like this.

8. EvilRick

Stats
    Ok, I will look into it. We have a few people testing and everything seemed to be 100% still. I was mid development on some new features when this patch dropped so there may be some issues.

> no point in wasting your time in things like this.

'Wasting time' is a loaded term. I've spent over 50 hours working on this since Friday trying to implement the stuff people really want. It took 10 minutes to add infinite boost, which mainly exists to help me test new features that aren't ready for release yet. I actually have wall/ceiling detection, and bounce support working in single player only game modes since last week but the functionality doesn't work in multiplayer. Boost timers and everything else still works but may be turned off by default now. Adding new features breaks things, new updates from the game breaks things. It will be sorted out.

-hotkeys to toggle certain overlay features
    -- F1: ball crosshair
    -- F2: boost overlay
    -- F3: player trajectory
    -- F4: misc stuff (speedometer, ball distance)

Try hitting f2 to toggle it and see if they come back on.

Can you give me more info about what is happening when the ball path isn't working? I need some steps to reproduce the issue to fix it.

Is anyone else having similar issues? Feedback from the community is very important for me to know when something isn't working and trying to fix it.

Blaze and Qybah like this.
  9. Vladimir22

Vladimir22 The New Guy

Stats
    It works now, if you mean by ball ceiling/wall detection that yellow thing at the end of the prediction it's barely visible and shows everywhere even on ground. Most important is to have it show if it's gonna hit the ceiling. Will msg you if i encounter bugs or some sht

10. EvilRick

Stats
    To clarify, there's always been a colored tip at the end of the path. It just means the end of the path. In single player matches, the path should end at a collision. I am working on making it also work in multiplayer, but right now the path just ends at the ground.

11. snk8910

snk8910 Lurker

Stats
    Nothing happens when i load up the cheat. (I tried using the hotkeys)

EDIT: NVM FIXED IT

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    EvilRick likes this.
  12. EvilRick

Stats
    New version up. Detects ceiling / walls now.

I should be able to add in bounce support soon.

13. dauduong45

dauduong45 The New Guy

Stats
    wow, how does this even get detected?

14. EvilRick

Stats
    Black magic.

Reminder guys! -

Try Premium for FREEEEEEEEE

15. ngb88

ngb88 Lurker

Stats
    nice.. looks good

16. JayAwesome

JayAwesome Lurker

Stats
    Pretty awesome! :)

17. EvilRick

Stats
    New version up

This version adds BOUNCE SUPPORT. This is the first version, but it seems to work pretty well. Looking for feedback!
    Also, ball overlay text is now showing ball speed instead of distance.

Blaze likes this.
  18. Blaze

Blaze Supreme Admin

Stats
    I am super stoked for everyone to try out bounce support. This is a big feature that many legit players from the rocket league reddit page say would not be possible and of course also requested by many of you guys. Enjoy!

EvilRick likes this.
  19. sharaf

sharaf Lurker

Stats
    We want to add to the goal line at the opponent receive the ball from him
    Thank you

20. EvilRick

Stats
    Huh?