RektLeague Suggestions | Competive GC player 1650+

Discussion in 'Rocket League' started by someara2828, Sep 16, 2017.

Discuss RektLeague Suggestions | Competive GC player 1650+ in the Rocket League area at GameKiller.net

1. someara2828

someara2828 United States Lurker

Stats
    Hello!

I currently have 4,000 hours played in Rocket league and have played with many great players in my time on here. I'm pretty close to top 100 but I miss it every season hoping to get it season 6. I love the game however I'd like to see what's out there for cheats and this seems really cool. I hear you need competitive player and what id need in order to make rektleague better.

I'm not sure what you can and cannot do but I see you can rely server sided data to my advanatage. Possibly.

Competitive Edge
    1. Ball Pridiction / Speed
    2. Player / opponent awareness
    3. BOOST awareness / opponents
    4. If the balls path is towards the net or player movement is about to hit the ball in our net. Shot prediction would be helpful.
    5. I'll think of more later, going to try the free version by tomorrow morning if I can! Thank you I'll keep you posted.

If the hack works like the video I will use this very often. Depending on the likely hood of getting banned or patched or detected

Thanks

Mr. Ad Advertisement