[Release] ElliniaMS Hack, Cheat Table, Bypass & Skill ID List

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by fakingido1, Mar 31, 2017.

Discuss [Release] ElliniaMS Hack, Cheat Table, Bypass & Skill ID List in the Other Games area at GameKiller.net

Tags:
  1. algulsiento

algulsiento The New Guy

Stats
    >Is he blocking the AOB changes? I created a new AOB
    Memory editing in general is now detected.

>he's giving 3 dc in before bans? I've blocked the DC headers
    Then he'll give people who don't D/C a packet editing ban. It's very likely that he's already monitoring people who don't d/c when memory editing is detected. He could also delay bans so hackers don't know what exactly got them banned.

>he's letting his little minions aka ("GM's") roam in-game looking for hackers? I'd make an auto CC with CM_USER based detection
    Then you'd get banned for "suspicious activity". Have fun explaining in ban appeals why you CC/DC anytime a player enters your map and why you leave a big pile of loot when doing so.

Lol, DRAMA INTENSIFIES. I guess you shouldn't have trusted an attention whore.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. joshhunter1234

joshhunter1234 Premium Premium

Stats
    yes exactly like this but you've already said you're not releasing it to us :(

3. Majesty

Majesty Lurker

Stats
    I mean atleast he did gave us smth...even tho we got ban somehow...

4. cocano456

cocano456 Informed Hacker

Stats
    B> elliniams hacks for 100 bucks

ayrtoo likes this.
  5. roxylife15

roxylife15 The New Guy

Stats
    Theres no bypass here >_>

6. Elmoknfiess

Elmoknfiess The New Guy

Stats
    Yeah, the server client updated making it obsolete.

7. Majesty

Majesty Lurker

Stats
    by the way are we able to use the "hacks" for now...which features able or none...

8. arandmaster

arandmaster Lurker

Stats
    This hack is still functional. I'm not skilled enough to make a bypass but I'll explain how I do it manually:

1)Download procexp64.exe
    microsoft download link :

2)Launch Ellinia & log in on a new account using proxy. (to avoid ban, optional)

3)Go to any map that has monsters that you can kill.

4)Run procexp64.exe as admin and look for the Ellinia.exe process.

5)Rightclick Ellinia.exe, press Properties, switch to the Threads tab

Sample Window:
    View attachment 28290

6)There should be around 20 threads, only 1 or 2 specific threads are required for maplestory to communicate with the server, the rest are most likely invading your privacy by reading the names of all your programs to block them and possibly even reading text on screen (like cheat engine).

What you want to do is to click the threads and press suspend on the bottom right corner. Go one by one, attack mobs and see if they die normally, if they stop dying after a few seconds, you suspended the important thread. Usually the one with the highest "Cycles Delta" is the one that must remain running.

If you suspend a thread and you can't kill monsters, simply press resume and go on to the next thread, you are only allowed to resume threads if you haven't started cheat engine, otherwise it might report that the client has been hacked as soon as you do.

Once only 1 or 2 threads are the only ones enabled, and you're still able to play normally, you can run the cheat engine posted here and it will not be detected.

If your client crashes, make sure to kill Ellinia.exe completely and start over.

Just suspending the Ellinia.exe+0x.. thread will not work. It'll stop the client from being closed when client checks are done, but once the 3rd check happens, you'll still be banned.

Note: Ellinia.exe reads the names of the programs that you run, such as "Cheat Engine" and "Windows Name Changer", they could attempt to fix this cheat by adding "procexp64.exe" to their search. If so, rename the program to anything else.before running their program.

Do NOT use FMA. They detect if the skill you used hit a mob that's too far away to autoban.

I'm no expert so if you can answer questions/create a bypass that does this automatically it'll be appreciated.

I believe they read text on screen because I once got a "Hack attempt from firefox.exe detected" message.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  9. algulsiento

algulsiento The New Guy

Stats
    This method used to work back in 2014, but it will flag/ban you because the Ellinia client sends the last time a scan for hacks was done as well as the results of the hack scan to the server or the server simply checks when the last time a hack scan packet was recved (which is why this method of bypassing the anticheat was so easy to detect, a person not sending any hack scan packets for a long time sticks out like a sore thumb). After a while, you'll get a different "Hacking detected" popup.

10. arandmaster

arandmaster Lurker

Stats
    I see..I was able to use this method for at least 5 hours nonstop. I did eventually get banned while using it but because I logged in that account with an IP that had already been banned for using FMA. Not sure how long it would have lasted though.

11. l0vely

l0vely Lurker

Stats
    so still no working hack for this server :(

12. HolyKillerXD

HolyKillerXD Veteran Hacker

Stats
    לול תקיית פורנו חחח

13. Rakenson

Rakenson Lurker

Stats
    Anyone know of anything? At all?

14. moatsuu

moatsuu The New Guy

Stats
    Everything is working fine except FMA

15. Enjox

Enjox Lurker

Stats
    what to change ? this lunch eliniams but before login this get dc and maple go down
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 30, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 30, 2017 ---
    hey what u changed ? this lunch maple but maple go down and in some time this no lunch maple

16. GBEO

GBEO Lurker

Stats
    wow!!! תקיית פורנו ח