[Release] ElliniaMS Hack, Cheat Table, Bypass & Skill ID List

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by fakingido1, Mar 31, 2017.

Discuss [Release] ElliniaMS Hack, Cheat Table, Bypass & Skill ID List in the Other Games area at GameKiller.net

Tags:
  1. lapeiro

lapeiro Veteran Hacker

Stats
    random screenshot? because i too can go for about 10-15 minutes witouth detection, and if he checks the address bytes, it doesn't matter what you change into, it wouldnt work, GM's arent the same for CM_USER based detection, plus its not only roaming they check, DC's have nothing to do with it too, wtf are you talking about? i dc'd more than 10 times witouth a ban

EDIT: ESPECIALLY, when you couldn't even fix the disable parts that dc'd on scripts before releasing them >_>

EDIT2: And not all scripts were you that got them, you couldnt even check the SI i gave you had the Mach ND in it >_>

EDIT3: People can't be trusted? don't you even see the irony, or are you just that hypocrite? the hacks were never supposed to be released according to you, we would update the scripts and only "our group" would have them, YOU are the one who can't be trusted

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    tl1996, algulsiento and Mordechai like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. algulsiento

algulsiento The New Guy

Stats
    >Is he blocking the AOB changes? I created a new AOB
    Memory editing in general is now detected.

>he's giving 3 dc in before bans? I've blocked the DC headers
    Then he'll give people who don't D/C a packet editing ban. It's very likely that he's already monitoring people who don't d/c when memory editing is detected. He could also delay bans so hackers don't know what exactly got them banned.

>he's letting his little minions aka ("GM's") roam in-game looking for hackers? I'd make an auto CC with CM_USER based detection
    Then you'd get banned for "suspicious activity". Have fun explaining in ban appeals why you CC/DC anytime a player enters your map and why you leave a big pile of loot when doing so.

Lol, DRAMA INTENSIFIES. I guess you shouldn't have trusted an attention whore.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  3. joshhunter1234

joshhunter1234 Informed Hacker

Stats
    yes exactly like this but you've already said you're not releasing it to us :(

4. Majesty

Majesty Lurker

Stats
    I mean atleast he did gave us smth...even tho we got ban somehow...

5. cocano456

cocano456 Informed Hacker

Stats
    B> elliniams hacks for 100 bucks

ayrtoo likes this.
  6. roxylife15

roxylife15 Lurker

Stats
    Theres no bypass here >_>

7. Elmoknfiess

Elmoknfiess The New Guy

Stats
    Yeah, the server client updated making it obsolete.

8. Majesty

Majesty Lurker

Stats
    by the way are we able to use the "hacks" for now...which features able or none...