[Release] Ossyria legitbot (will also work for other servers)

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by algulsiento, Jun 2, 2018.

Discuss [Release] Ossyria legitbot (will also work for other servers) in the Other Games area at GameKiller.net

1. whysoliddat

whysoliddat Singapore Lurker

Stats
    Hey man can this be used at cwk mobs or boars?

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. dafdasf

dafdasf Lurker

Stats
    Hi, im trying to use this in a friends server since i cant farm while im at school (no risk on getting banned since we are the owners) but i've encountered some problems when editing the post:

{keep in mind im trying to farm facing left, hugging a wall to the right, since we have a custom map where pigs aggro the player}
    I changed the X value (and a lot of other values) and i managed to make him attack while hugging the wall, but my character doesnt buff itself (i tested with 6 edited lines) but even with these 6 lines (from buffDelay1 to buffDelay6) of :

buffDelay6 = 18000
    buffKey6 = b

and adding them all at the bottom

if(A_TickCount - lastTimeBuffed6 > buffDelay6)
    {
    Sleep, 1500 ;Change this sleep delay depending on how long your attack animation is
    ControlSend, ,%buffKey6%, Zakum
    Sleep, 1200 ;Change this sleep delay depending on how long your buff animation is
    lastTimeBuffed6 := A_TickCount
    }

He doesnt buff itself, just perma attacks until 100, then he starts moving left right, faces right and attacks once, then starts again left right attack.
    Could you show me an edited version of this or help me figure out what im doing wrong? i've spent too much time on it and still cant make it work..

Thanks in advance Aria, really appreciate your work!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019