[Report] Mapledragons - With proof this time.

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by myhs915, Apr 29, 2017.

Discuss [Report] Mapledragons - With proof this time. in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myhs915

myhs915 United States The New Guy

Stats
    Theres a lot of pictures, I tried to put them in line for you so its easier.

At the end, this kid gave me the ID and PW without the email to try to get me to log in and get my IP to be logged into the account so he can fight Paypal to keep the money LOL. I still don't have the email PW. He'll probably try to change the PW after the Paypal dispute is over.

The proof that I have sent the money, the fact that it's his paypal, and the fact that He's trying to lie to my face that he didn't receive the payment is all in there.

Best of all, theres a picture in there that says he'll give the money back and its all the misunderstanding, and yet, I still haven't gotten the money back.

All the dates on the payment and the time stamped conversations should match.

Please get this scum out of this website, and I don't know if I've mentioned in previous post, but he has scammed another person on this website who is filling a legal case against him. He took her nude photos or something. --- The link below will give you more information about that, since she reported it too. It shows his real life pictures as well. :)

Refer to :

and

He changed the last thread to all "sold" so you can't read his original post, but pictures should suffice.

We're pursuing a legal case against him, so I'll update with those results, but for now, would the administrators of this website take action to remove/ban him?

Thank you.

If you need more information, please message me.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 29, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 29, 2017 ---
    Qybah, if you want I'll disclose the information that he's given me the ID and PW and email ID and PW to you privately so you can check it yourself if what he gave was truly real or not.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 29, 2017 ---
    @Qybah @MapleDragons
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 29, 2017 ---
    @Qybah if it makes it easier, You can just log into my website account to read the full conversation, or you can just access our inboxes, I don't know, but I'll give you whatever access you need to see that he's dealt with.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      292.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      114.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      247.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      331.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      135.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      272.9 KB
      Views:
    • p1.png
      p1.png
      File size:
      96 KB
      Views:
    • p2.png
      p2.png
      File size:
      168.8 KB
      Views:
    • P3.png
      P3.png
      File size:
      123.3 KB
      Views:

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. MapleDragons

MapleDragons The New Guy

Stats
    im just going to leave this here
    i never recived such money
    i short of scammed him first had my reasons / trust issues but i gave him the account full info
    after i confirmed he wasnt the same girl that claimed i scammed her trying to scam me again
    and im sure he changed the mail pasword so just stop playing dumb
    but yeah have it your way like i said i dont even give a fuck anymore
    i have way more lvl 250 accounts
    that one is just one more account i dont even care about
    on another note i dont give a flying fuck about you taking legal actions
    im not scared of anything just so you know
    Satan Bless You

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
  3. myhs915

Stats
    I wonder why its on hold.

Perhaps you can look at the pictures above and the fact that you admitted you "sort of " scammed me lol.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 29, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 29, 2017 ---
    And btw, I thought you only got 60 bucks?? and you needed 40 more?? LOL according to your own picture, you received the full amount.

4. Blaze

Blaze China A Boss is one who guarantee we gone eat Admin

Stats
    @ , I've removed your image for privacy reasons but we will be using it to review the case.

5. myhs915

Stats
    Confirming today that the PW of the account has now been changed by the scammer. Please proceed with this case, as I want to see the scammer being punished fairly on this website.

Qybah likes this.
  6. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    Sorry for the wait, banned and closed.

myhs915 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.