[Report] Midnitebear

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by Inactivity, Mar 22, 2017.

Discuss [Report] Midnitebear in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

1. 7773737

7773737 Premium Premium Member

Stats
    @Qybah

Should respond to this. Do scammers with terminal get their terminal removed and HWID banned? Something I have always wondered

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Qybah

Qybah Super Moderator Staff Member 7 Eleven Premium Member

Stats
    Yes. Will look into this one later today cause this one contains a lot of weird stuff.

3. Inactivity

Inactivity Informed Hacker

Stats
    bumping this again.

4. Qybah

Stats
    Did he chargeback again after you gave him access to the account again?

5. j510

j510 Premium Premium Member

Stats
    Man midnite got no proof only mistakes. I'm starting to think that midnite stole money from someone an as a result got their PC taken away from them lol. Yet still if you are buying something don't keep the person waiting it only causes problems an to think this guy never planned on buying the acct in the first place. I read both testimonials both sides. @Inactivity you should find a new buyer. This has been purely a waste of time. Clearly seems like you been waiting on this person midnight to figure out if their is life on Earth.

6. Inactivity

Stats
    He had the full account info from the start.
    He chargebacked, then canceled it once he realised it was his mistake.

A day later, he opened yet another chargeback. When i asked him about it, he said "You can't chargeback on an excisting charbeack" and said he would ring paypal and cancel it.

tldr, second chargeback, and I have yet again lost contact with him as he refuses to cancel the chargeback as he said he would.

7. kush239

kush239 Informed Hacker

Stats
    Escalate this a claim, if this is over $500 worth of property I believe you can file a police report for a fraud charge against him in the US. The claim will take 1-2 months, and it will be even harder because this is intangible property. Unless you can provide 100% solid proof, the case will be ruled inconclusive. Good luck!

8. bubalarba

bubalarba Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Call PayPal, explain them the situation. PayPal has a buyers protection but you will win the case if you provide enough evidence that you have sold him the account.
    If that doesn't work, go to the police and file a report, that will keep his sorry ass away from ever scamming someone again.

9. Qybah

Stats
    The point here is that inactivity is still holding the original email (correct me if i'm wrong) which the other guy requested for him to cancel chargeback.

He said he would cancel chargeback if you gave him full info...
    You gotta decide whether u want to keep the account and give back the money or give him full account info (original email like he asked) and keep the money.

If I'm somehow wrong and you actually gave him the original email and he chargebacked again then post chatlogs of that and I'll ban him.

10. Inactivity

Stats
    I can not provide the user with the original email of the actual account, as It is my email used for work.
    For legal reasoning I can not just give out access to my work email, or I'd lose my job.

This was relayed to the user, and he agree'd that it was okay, and did not want the original email.

As seen in the proof above.

After that the user prompted to recover the account, which was already in his posession. He said he was waiting for verification from Nexon, the next thing I know, theres a chargeback in my paypal, and he hasn't responded.

So by the looks of things, he has received the account, and chargedback anyway, like what happened in the first place, and is now trying to win both the paypal payment as well as run away with the account.

11. lNeedHacks

lNeedHacks Premium Premium Member

Stats
    @Inactivity should just take his account back since he cannot give out the original email, and allow @midnitebear to get his money back.
    Midnitebear is fishy af, since he did not contact the seller or create a dispute thread about the account being taken back.

12. Inactivity

Stats
    He is fishy as fuck.

One minute says he's going to ring up and cancel a chargeback that he "supposedly didn't do"

Then he dissapears ?

I have enough proof to win the chargeback anyway, so I'm not fussed