REPORTING LiberialMyles

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by cocano123, Apr 22, 2018.

Discuss REPORTING LiberialMyles in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocano123

cocano123 United States Banned banned

Stats

His discord is

Long story short: He ask me to buy him fifa18 games and codes in exchange for ariesms meso. I spend 178$ and gave him all the codes. He insta blocked me. and he still has the AUDACITY to be active on GK forums.

This is the start, he msged me first
    View attachment 34242
    Then, he links himself and talk about vouchers
    View attachment 34248

More Proof that that discord is connected with his GK account:
    View attachment 34249
    View attachment 34250
    View attachment 34252

He said Ymerkah sold him his account, and which Ymerkah did sell it to the reported GK account. Furthermore, when I ask Ymerkah in his selling thread, LiberialMyles quoted me "its me bro"

Then he tell me to buy him CD keys View attachment 34243

View attachment 34244

I purchased a total of 178$ worth of fifa points for him

Then I sent him all the codes,

View attachment 34245

He told me to add him on whapsapp so he can log into my computer using teamviewer to trade me the mesos (because his internet at work is too slow)

View attachment 34246

Proof that he did not even mention anything about fm cc 3 and he blocked me immedietatly after I sent him the codes: (proof 1,2,3 pics)

THEN, he blocked me.
    View attachment 34247

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
  3. Raigeki

Raigeki United States ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Support Premium

Stats
    why do you guys talk to each other as if you’re in middle school wtf lol. strangest interaction i’ve seen in a report thus far.

shadowerace likes this.
  4. LiberiaMyles

LiberiaMyles Singapore Banned banned

Stats
    I have already gave him, but he keeps calling me rapidly. He claims to have paid 178$. But infact he only gave me 2 out of the many codes. After several conversations, with his spam calls. I have decided to block him. I don't get how is this scam as I've already gave him the items? If I may, we can get a OMM to complete our deal, but this guy is the most annoying person I've ever met. I have sell on many websites and never encounter such a person like this. I hope we can sort it out.

I have paid for what he gave me, the remainder codes he hasn't even give it to me yet and he claims he has been scammed when the codes are with him.

5. cocano123

Stats
    WHAT THE FUCK? I GAVE YOU ALL THE CODES I HAD, and you blocked me afterwards, I did NOT receive ANY of your meso/ items

6. LiberiaMyles

Stats
    The codes You gave me was 1 Fifa18 and 2Fifa points, I have already traded you on fm for those 3, yet you keep calling me when I'm in work. What the fuck are you trying to prove to my colleagues? Then tell me, where's the rest of the codes? only If I had took a screenshot this shot wouldn't happen. I can offer you to get a OMM, and we can finish where we left off.

7. cocano123

Stats
    how do you even have the audacity to say that you gave me the items, I gave you three different codes, one fifa 18 game, one 2200 FUT points, ANOTHER 2200 FUT points, and then you immedietly blocked me afterwards when I tried to contact you on whatsapp (like you told me to).

we did not meet on FM channel 3, fact is you did not even get into the game, I will update the screenshots of u saying u can't get into the game because of your wifi and you tell me to send you the codes first

8. LiberiaMyles

Stats
    Excuse you, I only block you when you kept calling me. I AM in work and people were giving me weird stares, you kept video calling me, when I am in military, a fucking classified zone. What you trying to do? One Fifa game and 2 points does not amount to 178$, I have given you the items for those two already.

9. cocano123

Stats
    you can say all you want but I have screenshots of you not giving me anything and blocking me immediately after I sent you those 3 codes.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  10. LiberiaMyles

Stats
    Sure upload them, but end up I did give you the items. Stop being a baby, I've already provided the items. But you were unhappy because I didn't take your other codes wasn't it. Then next time, stop spam calling people when they're in a fucking military classified zone. I can take the others off you but only under official MM.when dealing with lunatics like you, better think twice.

I said I was unable to login due to wifi yes, but we ended up trading at CC3 Fm right. What the fuck else You want from me.

11. cocano123

Stats
    Dude I cannot believe that you have the audacity to said that you give me the items, first in NONE of our conversation you never mention fm cc 3, and second you blocked me right after I sent you the codes

I updated the screenshots, good luck

and how can I spam call you when I couldn't even add you on your whatsapp (like you told me to) - because you FUCKING BLOCKED ME WHEN I SENT U ALL THE CODES AND I EVEN WAITED FOR YOU TO REDEEM ALL OF IT, like wtf do you just pull these facts out of your ass?

12. LiberiaMyles

Stats
    cocano, stop talking outside of your ass, I have already given you 60usd worth of items, at FM CC3, then you just kept calling me and my phone. What the fuck is wrong with you, I was in a fucking military base and You video called me several times? And you're expecting me not to block you when all of our information is TOP secret

13. Raigeki

Stats
    I don’t see the any new screenshots. and this is pretty cringey lol.

pkv_8 and shadowerace like this.
  14. cocano123

Stats
    man, its useless to even talk to you because you literally pull these fact out of your ass when I have evidence saying otherwise, I'll just wait for @Qybah and seek this to the end. Check the screenshots, no where in our conversation you mention about fm cc 3, and you did not even able to log into the game, and after I sent you all the codes I had you blocked me afterwards, and I have proof that your phone number was fake because the call did not go through.

new screenshots are attached (proof 1,2, and 3)

15. LiberiaMyles

Stats
    Stop being a kid, you spammed called me on discord you fucktard, does WhatsApp call allows video? Yes I'm sure,
    But you're the one calling me On discord not WhatsApp.

16. cocano123

Stats
    Actually @Qybah I can provide you my login information on discord so you can go in and see whether not I spam called him

17. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    Sorry but i don't see any spam calls in those discord chats. Calls leave a message...
    Also, cocano is the first to mention FM channel 3 in this whole thread (prob he accidentally misread that from when you said "on fm for those 3" cause I did the exact same thing at first also) and you just seem to go along with it.

shadowerace likes this.
  18. Raigeki

Stats
    oh got it, I see them now.

19. cocano123

Stats
    oh sorry I misread about the fm cc 3, but in discord he said fm cc 15 which he did not even able to log in and after I sent him the codes he blocked me instead, qybah I can send u my discord login so you can see the whole conversation between him and I

20. LiberiaMyles

Stats
    Sorry when I mentioned spam, he did it three calls which were video calls, which I picked it up leaking military information. You know what? I had to compensate because of your bullshit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.