Resolved

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by shavit, Dec 28, 2018.

Discuss Resolved in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

1. shavit

shavit Israel Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Scammer username: @WTFM
    Discord: WTFM#0001 ( )
    Twitch sub service thread:

Story time.
    I've been selling my after finding a flaw that shortens the time it takes by over 90%.
    It started by receiving a message from WTFM regarding the method I used. He claimed that another seller (@comicals) has received this method from me. (@comicals DID NOT receive it from me)
    After some convincing I agreed to sell the method used to find the Lotus prequest skip for $120.

Chat logs. Having issues with Imgur's album creation right now, sorry for the mess.
    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

I sold him a tool that abuses a flaw with information that Nexon stores in the game data files and can be used to find similar things.
    He released the 2 maps in the Premium Guides section as a Christmas release. Which is why I left them unblurred in the screenshots.

Screenshots of my attempts of sorting this out:
    , .

Note 1: The irony that he keeps saying "the method will be eventually leaked". Yeah when he leaks it.. don't care that much though. Just pissed off I got nothing from this and I can't monetize from the method because he released it.
    Note 2: Twitch Prime subs are NOT $2.5 payout for affiliates like he described. That might be the amount for verified partners, definitely not for affiliates though.
    Note 3: "I'm not gonna scam you, I'm trusted on GK" - Reminds you of Mehodin and Tave?
    Note 4: His so called "friend" is likely, him. He said he doesn't have enough in PayPal to send me. In Screenshot 2 of the second gallery, he says "I can show the transaction on PayPal", about him sending $100 to his so called "friend". He says his friend is offline, moments later "I just placed your order, he said 25 per day is safe".

TL;DR if you don't want to read the 17 screenshots.
    Sold method to @WTFM for 100 Twitch Prime subs instead of money (we agreed on $120 USD). He claimed I can get paid out $2.5 by Twitch per sub. The subs disappeared weeks later, I did not get paid and WTFM only agrees to compensate $20 because he paid the Twitch sub botter $100 and we agreed on $100.
    In simple words, got paid through alternative method, due to issues with the method I did not receive the money I was promised and he doesn't want to pay the amount.
    From my side it's basically receiving a payment, the payment sender charges it back and doesn't want to refund the full amount but rather only a 1/6th of it.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. WTFM

WTFM United States Trusted Seller ᕦ(òرó)ᕤ Premium

Stats
    Jeez, you sure like picking and choosing what screenshots you upload to GK. You left a lot of crucial details out.

Some Crucial Bullet Points:
    • Twitch did a banwave on accounts that were subbing to streamers via this method, and banned around 60-70% of all accounts involved in ALL sub services. While, yes, it sucks to lose money, you accepted my offer of 100 subs, which I had delivered to you (the full amount WAS delivered). Twitch doing a banwave is COMPLETELY out of my / any other person's control, and this method is no longer working or safe.
    • I had paid my friend who was supplying me with the Twitch subs $100 dollars to complete your order, as you stated in the post above. I didn't have to offer ANYTHING when your subs felloff, as your service was already delivered. I was just offering you $20 as to be nice, as I felt bad for your subs falling off, but that deal is no longer on the table after seeing you try to blow this way out of proportion.
    • I never claimed @comicals received this method from you, this isn't shown anywhere in the screenshots.
    • I received a message the night of the method release (the 25th) from another member on this site stating he had been given the exploit and was going to release it. Instead, I wrote a guide on how to use it and beat him to the punchline.
    Qybah's Take on the Situation:

Way Too Long! TL;DR PLS

Service was delivered, and something happened that was completely beyond my control. You were asking if it was safe to do in regards to your Twitch account, which it was, and Qybah sides with me. I'll be keeping my $20 I offered to you out of feeling bad for your subs falling off. I have personally lost plenty of money via this Twitch Subscriber method, Shavit isn't the only one who has taken a heavy blow here.

rnoises and Ammar like this.
  3. shavit

Stats
    Replying by bullet points:
    1. You said I get paid out 2.5x the amount of subs put in. I can't see how this is not the same as charging back. I got paid NOTHING. This is exactly the same as paying someone with stolen credit cards and then the card owner charges back the transaction..
    2. You have never mentioned that my subs can fall off.
    3. You did. Screenshot to remind you:
    4. Irrelevant. As mentioned. I don't care at all about it being released. I care about not being able to monetize from it anymore after because you released this after I was supposed to be paid for it, by you.

"Parts he left out"
    I did NOT leave them out. I literally included them in the OP. Did you even bother to read the post..? Check the screenshot galleries to refresh your memory.

"TLDR"
    Is this not a scam though?
    You've ignored my points:
    * You were saying I get paid 2.5x the amount (not true for affiliates even though your thread title mentions it).
    * Considering you say you can't do anything if subs fall off. Is your service a gamble then, regarding to if the subs disappear? The whole service is fishy anyways. If you have a tool to multiply money even by a little bit, you'd only use it for yourself to not allow it to be saturated.

4. WTFM

Stats
    1. That was the case, until they started to get removed off of Twitch accounts, which is out of my control.
    2. They had a 0% falloff rate at the time.
    3. Oops, missed it. ツ
    4. Was going to be released regardless.

5. shavit

Stats
    You're still missing a very crucial point.

> This is exactly the same as paying someone with stolen credit cards and then the card owner charges back the transaction..
    How is this different than paying someone and then charging back weeks later? In both cases the other party cannot get paid out.

Johnyy likes this.
  6. WTFM

Stats
    Except here's the kicker; I didn't offer him $250 USD, or whatever the payout amount was for the subscribers, I simply offered him 100 subscribers, which was delivered.

Yes, I did inform him of the optimal rates if the subs were delivered, however that's not the amount of $ I offered.

rnoises and pbnj like this.
  7. shavit

Stats
    We agreed on $120. You convinced me to accept an amount that would pay me out over 2 times that $120. Were $120 really a problem considering you said you paid him via PayPal to place the order while not being able to use PayPal to send me the payment?
    You kept saying it's safe and never said I will not be paid out.
    I'm not asking for $250. I'm asking for the amount we agreed on.

8. WTFM

Stats
    I offered you a service, it was delivered, the admin gave his approach on it and said I wasn't guilty for something completely out of my hands / control.

Not replying anymore as at this point we're running around in circles.

9. shavit

Stats
    I have still not gotten my part of the deal which is why I'm complaining.

Alright.

@Blaze - sorry for tagging, but can you review this case? Qybah seems to have a neutral opinion.
    To me he said (I'm quoting from Discord):

10. shavit

Stats
    You are absolutely correct.

11. WTFM

Stats
  12. shavit

Stats
    Adding this. Hope I don't need to explain WTFM is trying to bribe me to delete this thread for half the amount.
    [​IMG]

SuperArena, oomitkooo and WTFM like this.
  13. WTFM

Stats
    mans dont care about catching a case mans cares about his rep :emoji_lips::emoji_poop::emoji_thumbsup:

14. WTFM

Stats
    I mean it's a shitty situation, not going to downplay that, but it's not my fault and I delivered what I offered.

I have also personally been affected by the Twitch ban wave in losing a bunch of my own money, Shavit isn't the only sheep who was affected by it.

15. WTFM

Stats
    This was at the time unrelated to the other person who was stating he was going to release it, however knowing it was a "simple method" I knew someone else would eventually catch on, such as like @comicals when he caught on.

16. shavit

Stats
    Given the following situation:
    * You pay 15 users from GK for services, tools and MapleStory accounts via PayPal; using credit card balance rather than PayPal balance.
    * Your credit card gets stolen in real life.
    * You go to the bank and request for it to be disabled and have your unauthorized transactions charged back.
    * The 15 GK users all get charged back by you and create dispute threads.
    * Now you have debts to pay PayPal and the GK users you paid for their digital goods.
    * You're in the negative because you paid PayPal the chargeback fees.

Are you going to tell the 15 GK users something like this? "I've been personally affected by the credit card fraud and PayPal charged me a big fee. It's not my fault and the GK users are not the only sheeps who were affected by it."
    In what world is that fair?

SuperArena likes this.
  17. WTFM

Stats
    I offered a service which would result in the gain of subscribers (100). If said subscribers stayed, yes, Shavit would be paid out $250. However, I am not a wizard and cannot predict the future. Shavit was hit with a very unlucky chain of events, however I'm not going to "refund him $120" when he didn't pay me $120 in the first place and I never agreed on paying him $120.

18. WTFM

Stats
    I'm doing this so hopefully 2 people don't get slandered, I'm willing to release the screenshots when I get home with the name covered / picture covered up. I mean I'm already getting slandered over here but like who seems to care :emoji_face_palm:

19. WTFM

Stats
    I don't care what he wanted or didn't want; We agreed on a service INSTEAD of a monetary value (which was $120), it was delivered, I can't help if Twitch decides to do a ban wave and clear subs off of accounts, and nowhere shown was it stated that they would be refilled in such a case of events. (Keep in mind I PERSONALLY paid 4 payments of $25 to have this service fulfilled, so I'm down money here too)

20. WTFM

Stats
    That's not the same case, in your scenario he's paying for nodes (subs), and didn't receive nodes (subs), which he did, but then due to circumstances out of my control, he didn't receive them. This is actually very similar to the recent Terminal ban wave, it was something that was out of everyone's control, lots of people took L's for it (including me), no one to blame but a higher power (nexon / twitch).