Resolved

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by shavit, Dec 28, 2018.

1. shavit

shavit Israel Veteran Hacker

Stats
    It's more similar to this:

Quoting Blaze:
    Your misinformation is saying that you *safely bot subs*.
    Your misinformation is also saying that "you get paid 2.5x the amount". I did not get paid a penny.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. WTFM

WTFM United States ᕦ(òرó)ᕤ

Stats
    Here's an exact scenario for what happened;

Imagine someone paying you to farm nodes on your MapleStory account. Nexon puts an autoban into place, and, due to something COMPLETELY out of my control, you get banned. Then you ask for the seller to bot you back an account, because "dude it had a 250 on it and a bunch of other things!!!" Well, no one would do that.

And yes, it was easy money at the time, unexpected things happen that I can't control.

3. WTFM

Stats
    No, but if I pay you and you walk out on the street and get held and gunpoint and get robbed I'm not at fault. It's an unlucky scenario.

4. WTFM

Stats
    Yes, but you don't see a bunch of scam reports being filed for the most recent terminal ban do you?

5. shavit

Stats
    Terminal clearly mentions it has a risk of you getting banned. You never mentioned it's a gamble whether I get paid or not.

6. WTFM

Stats
    You never asked...

You asked if your account was going to be safe, in which I responded with yes.

It was safe and easy money at the time, however due to circumstances out of my control, it no longer is.

7. shavit

Stats
    Who even sells services in GK knowing that they're not guaranteed to work? It's like selling someone Arcane Power exploits and then telling them "oops, your arcane force disappears after maintenance" when it's already gone.

8. WTFM

Stats
    Because there was 0% risk at the time.

In Maple terms:
    This is similar to the anqilador thread, it was safe at the time, but due to something completely out of my control it became unsafe. No I'm not going to comp you an account with "10 level 250s on it and 900b meso" because your account had "10 level 250s on it and 900b meso" because I never offered a warranty on those goods.

1 / 2 / 2019 @shavit (I can't respond to the thread)(He blocked me when the original course of outcome on this thread was "innocent", then when Mods brought the thread back up and said I needed to pay him, he wouldn't unblock me.
    >>> <<<

UPDATE 1/3/2019 :
    Solved with Shavit privately.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  9. shavit

Stats
    But I do use and have the ability to accept Twitch. That's a huge difference

10. Qybah

Qybah Belgium bruh SMOD Premium

Stats
    I was pretty neutral about this at first because I never read any chatlogs when I first heard about this but in the chatlogs it was clearly implied that this was safe and that nothing would happen.

It's like selling clean nexon accounts that you think are created through a safe method to people and 5 days later you start getting complaints about 80% being portal banned.
    Do these people deserve a refund/replacement even tho you invested your own money into creating these accounts and that they were created using a safe method at that time? Ofcourse.
    Will doing that result in the investment you made being lost? Ofcourse
    That's the risk you take by selling/offering services that you need to invest in yourself. If you're saying it's safe, but are not willing to absorb the extra cost if something goes wrong then you shouldn't offer those services.

11. Blaze

Blaze China Homeless Admin

Stats
    @WTFM You will need repay $120 which is the original cost of product. Shavit will provide you with his PayPal details via pm. You may contact him directly to see if he's willing to work something out but It'd be easier to just send the money by paypal. @shavit will need to post here with confirmation after it is resolved.

12. shavit

Stats
    Update: Still did not receive my money from @WTFM and neither did he reply to my forum PM. Not even explanations or attempts to sort this out.

Retard, beddy, meowmeow12 and 8 others like this.