Release RoyalsBot 3.0.1 (Updated on 16/04/2019)

Discussion in 'Other Games & MapleStory Private Servers' started by Queen, Nov 27, 2018.

Discuss RoyalsBot 3.0.1 (Updated on 16/04/2019) in the Other Games & MapleStory Private Servers area at GameKiller.net

1. Queen

Queen Finland Veteran Hacker

Stats
    RoyalsBot

Heres a small bot for V83 MapleStory that I have been developing. Its based on Watys & jnpl95's trainer sources. I have been using this for MapleRoyals hence the name RoyalsBot.

Features

[​IMG]

Download & Requirements

This bot requires Visual C++ Redistributable 2015

If you used RoyalsBot before do the following:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Info

Got banned? Start a new account with these instructions!

Need a lot of nx? Here's how you can vote abuse!

Important

Solution: Disable text, apps and other item scaling from windows settings.

[​IMG]

Update Notes:
    Updated the bot to 1.1

This version includes Kami Vac, Full Map Attack and Auto Aggro.
    Also added a simple function to legit bot at voodoos for Heartstoppers, will add MapID check to it later, realized while writing this that I did not implement it.
    Fixed logging for auto cc and dc.

Updated to #1.2

- Added Character Mouse Vac. (Server sided, people will see you fly)
    - Added Delay boxes for Auto HP & MP, default value is 400ms which it was before this change. Maximum delay can be 2 seconds (2000ms). This method is also less "laggy" than the previous method. (Thanks @hackbotmaple for suggesting)
    - Fixed Full Map Attack. (Couldn't hit mobs near you)
    - VooDoo Botting functions are now working & enabled. ( They are pretty basic but been good enough for me, can farm easily thousands of heartstoppers with multiple characters)
    - Added Mouse X & Y Coordinates. (more useful in later updates)

Updated to #1.3

- New GUI, much more cleaner and simpler to use. Navigation is faster and hacks are found more easily. There is also less tabs.
    - Added DupeX Monster Vac.
    - Added CS Mouse Vac (Makes travelling through maps faster)
    - Added Vac All Right and Vac All Left.
    - Added CPU hacks, removes Map background, objects, tiles, and player name tag.
    - Added IGN label to display IGN of the client the bot is injected in.
    - Added Foothold label.
    - Added JDA (Jump Down Anywhere)
    - Added Server Sided Character Click Vac.
    - Exp will now be displayed correctly like in game with 2 decimal points.
    - Pin Typer and Pic typer are now in one checkbox.

This is probably last big update on this current source code. (I will fix any major bugs that may appear)
    I am looking to rewrite the whole bot as I do not like to work with this old source code. Waty did a great job on this source back then but I believe I could make this much more efficient.
    There's no time frame for it as my Christmas holidays is ending and university will start again.
    Report any bugs you find and I will look into them.

Anyway, Happy New Year to all of you!

#Updated to 2.0

BEFORE USING THIS VERSION GO TO YOUR APPDATA FOLDER AND DETELE ROYALSBOT FOLDER.

## Functionality

- Added Pet Feeder ( still couldn't find address for bet fullness so this is done by timers, default 600seconds is fine)
    - Added Auto DC, CC & CS functions. Auto DC is still done by keystrokes but CC & CS are done by packets.
    - Added auto exit CS.
    - Added Option to CC specific channel, option to CC random channel. (not automated)
    - Added Kami Loot
    - Added Wall Vac
    - Added Spawn Point Control (SPControl)
    - Added Teleport Function, record your coordinates within a map and loop it!
    - Added Item Filter with Blacklist, Whitelist and meso filter.
    - You can log your items and add them to item filter!
    - Added Packet Sender/Receiver (Spam coming soonTM)
    - Added couple predefined packets, nothing special.
    - HP, MP & EXP are now read by stathook, so no more HP & MP Alert Spam.
    - Item Filter also has a search which is case sensitive, so if you want to filter White Potion you cannot write it was white potion as the search wont find it.
    - Added Map Rusher, not perfect yet in finding a path, will look into it. However map rusher would allow to go town and npc items in the future.

## Hacks

- Added No Death
    - Added No Skill Effects
    - Added Miss Godmode
    - Added No Delay (detected but requested by many users)
    - Added Option to set Attack Delay. (also detected)
    - Added No Mob Reaction
    - Changed Faster Mob Spawn -> No Mob Death Effect
    - Added Added ZZ Vac (Dunno how usefull yet)
    - Added Vac Jump Left & Right

# 2.0.1
    - Removed saving of item filter items as a temporary fix to the crashing problem. I'll be working for a complete fix to it meanwhile.
    - Fixed All Walk Left hack.
    - Fixed Vac Jump Left.

## Updated to 2.1

- Revamped auto CC, CS & DC, you can now mix CC, CS & DC as you like.
    - Fixed Item Filter save load crash. Items will now save/load/unload correctly.
    - Added Auto CS After Level function. Use this at 5-10min to avoid level up alerts from being sent to GM. I have no data how their system scales with levels but you guys can report me your values and maybe I will make it automatically change based on on your level.
    - Changed Exit Cash Shop delay units from milliseconds to seconds for easier use, please change your values.
    - Added packet sender spam function, go ahead and spam the shit out of your packets.
    - Added Pointers for Mesos.
    - Added Pointer for Map Name under the MapID.
    - Fixed couple of bugs that may have caused crashes.

#Known bugs
    Auto Bot functions seem to be broken in embed mode, I'll look into it.
    SPControl & teleport is not saving.

## 2.2 Update Notes

# Introducing RoyalsBot injector.
    - RoyalsBot Injector will boot MapleRoyals and Inject the DLL into MapleRoyals process automatically when starting RoyalsBot Injector.exe.
    This should help beginners to use this bot.

Instructions:
    - Place the RoyalsBot Public.dll and RoyalsBot Injector to MapleRoyals folder & create a shortcut to RoyalsBot injector on to your desktop.

# Changes in 2.2
    - Going into CS will no longer hang up the whole client, only functions that use CS.
    - Teleport will now save it entries to file called Teleport.xml in %appdata%/RoyalsBot.
    - Spawn Control will now save its entries to file called SPControl.xml in %appdata%/RoyalsBot.
    - Item filter will no longer allow duplicate entries in the item filter list. All previous duplicates have to be manually deleted.
    - Item filter logging will no longer log items that are in a search log or in the item filter list to avoid confusion.
    - Autoskill code has been rewritten. Deleting entries will now work.
    - Embedded mode is now working as intended.
    - Added Recv packet spam
    - Closing RoyalsBot will trigger a dialog, asking if you want to close MapleRoyals too. You have three options, Yes, no, and cancel. Yes will close everything, No will close only bot, cancel will do nothing.
    - Using cs after level function will no longer cause you to go cash shop when ticking it during login screen.
    - Kami delay box will now be locked from access after ticking kami.
    - The bot should no longer crash when traveling from maple island to victoria island? I believe this also caused some random crashes with some people.
    - Removed some not rushable maps from map rusher. As the map rusher wasn't completely made by me, the map rusher data is still partially incomplete for royals. I will begin writing a script to fetch correct map rusher data for royals & adding more locations to it.

## Update to 2.2.1
    Just a minor update.
    - Fixed cs after level for everyone under level 30.
    - Saving item filter list to ItemFilter.xml file at %appdata%/RoyalsBot as a preparation for the next update.

## Updated to 3.0

- New GUI, completely redesigned the bot. Gave it more of a WatyBot look. Waty helped a lot with MapleStory hack coding when I was just a beginner. I was a big fan of WatyBot when Waty was still around. I want to honour his memory by keeping his design alive.

My life is too busy to keep updating this bot frequently, I will probably do only bug fixes from now on. I'll add features if I got time.

- Added Splash Art at the beginning of the launch. Thanks to @fouraces for the artwork!
    - Added DupexV2, Mobs stay on the desired platform even when you move, you can cc cs and dc all you like. Just tick the hack where you want the mobs to be vacced. Retick it on a new map.
    - Hotkeys, Added hotkeys for the most useful features of the bot.
    - Added long awaited packet looper function.
    - Continent rushing. Map rusher will now be able to rush you through the continents. For example from Ellinia to Orbis. Continen rushing requires your
    character to have fast travel ticket, which can be purchased from FM. Does not support all locations as of right now, rushing to and from orbis, leafre, el nath and ludibrium works. I will continue to add more locations.
    - Fixed map rushing to and from nautilus and florina beach.
    - Now travelling from Maple Island to Victoria island will definitely NOT crash anymore.
    - Fixed bugs within the bots item filter list, removed brackets from the list. The bot reads item id within brackets and if there was text instead of numbers it would crash.
    - Removed not rushable maps from map rusher list. (I will now begin manually adding maps from MapleRoyals that are missing from the bot.)
    - Fixed a bug where the bot would disappear but not close itself.
    - Added File load/unload for autoskill, teleport, spcontrol and item filter. You can now swap the files on the fly. I will add file selection later, for now, you have to rename the files.
    - Added automatic delay for cs after level up function. It starts working after level 30.

## Known bugs
    - Rushing from ludibrium town to anywhere will freeze the bot, however, you can rush to ludibrium fine.
    - Map rushing past El Nath: Ice Valley II is currently not working.
    - Maple island rushing not working (Requires manually to rewrite map rusher data for maple island, I will do it when I'm bored and nothing else to do.)
    - There might be more bugs in map rusher in the maps that should work. There are so many edge cases because of server sided portal scripts.

## Improvements

Please let me know if there is something that you would like to have included in the bot.
    Im looking for more:
    - Let me know which hacks do you want to be included in hotkey functions.
    - Useful / not so useful packets to add to the bot.
    - Useful / not so useful hacks that you would like to have included.

Last edited: May 18, 2019 at 2:44 PM

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Shrektm8

Shrektm8 Finland Informed Hacker

Stats
    The download link is broken. Great work tho!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Zeppos and Queen like this.
  3. Queen

Stats
    Link works fine for me and my friends, there could have been a temporary maintenance on hostr.co

yun8caiii and Shrektm8 like this.
  4. wtflolzhi1

wtflolzhi1 United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Works for me and is very useful! Definitely better than having to scroll 999 times to find what I want on my Cheat engine (I have a lot) lol good job
    Edit:
    I have always wonder, what does Lemmings and jumping unrandom do?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    Queen likes this.
  5. Queen

Stats
    Glad you like it!
    Lemmings let walking mobs walk off the platform, so lets say you are botting in hhg 1 and enable for example fvac to right. Walking mobs would get stuck on every platforms last foothold on right. With lemmings, the mobs can drop off the platform all the way to the bottom platform so you'll have them in one big pile at the bottom.
    Jumping unrandom right lets jumping mobs only jump to right.

CelaenaSaro and wtflolzhi1 like this.
  6. she40841

she40841 Sweden LUNA MESO SELLER

Stats
    Looks great, will any of the hacks auto ban though?

Queen likes this.
  7. Queen

Stats
    Royals has no autoban currently, but if you have been previously banned on royals I recommend doing the normal mac/ip and Volumeid change, I will write a guide about this a bit later.

8. begginer

begginer Israel Lurker

Stats
    can you please give us a link to download the Waty's Trainer? i've been looking all over the net...

9. Queen

Stats
    Heres the source, you need to compile it and update to gms v83

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  10. Vits18

Vits18 Israel Veteran Hacker

Stats
    sorry for my ignorance but how do you get that to work this seems a bit different for me ive never hacked those versions

Jordan11 likes this.
  11. Queen

Stats
    Use an injector like "Extreme Injector" to inject the bot to MapleRoyals client.

12. wtflolzhi1

wtflolzhi1 United States Informed Hacker

Stats
    Any way you can send me the scripts like in CE? or is that private?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  13. Queen

Stats
    I'm gonna keep them in private for now, I'll release new scripts in the bot.

wtflolzhi1 likes this.
  14. rafacolombo

rafacolombo Brazil Veteran Hacker

Stats
    all features are working? 12/13?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  15. rafacolombo

Stats
    An error occurred while inejcting "royalsbot.dll" into "mapleroyals.exe"

System.AcessViolationException: Unable to create thread in the specified process

@EDIT
    Oh I fixed don't know how! thanks for the trainer! <3

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  16. rafacolombo

Stats
    "Auto Skill" is like Skill Inject? What can I do with that? '-

17. Queen

Stats
    Yes, they do not do client updates & there's no autoban.

Autoskill will cast your skills, its not skill inject.

Shrektm8 and rafacolombo like this.
  18. rafacolombo

Stats

Oh ok, thank you!!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  19. rafacolombo

Stats
    The staff appeared on the map I was botting and banned me, how can I play again? I'm not a mac user

20. Shrektm8

Shrektm8 Finland Informed Hacker

Stats
    Read this guide and follow the steps carefully.

Queen likes this.