[Selling] RoyalsBot VIP Trainer

Discussion in 'MapleStory Private Server Market' started by Queen, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Queen

Queen Finland Veteran Hacker

Stats
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019 at 6:39 PM

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. qwqwqw12

qwqwqw12 Singapore Premium Premium

Stats
    Good Luck with Sales! If you've used the free version you know this is gonna be good!

zXxXz and Queen like this.
  3. shlumiel

shlumiel Cyprus The New Guy

Stats
    Purchased! Great features, to whom playing MapleRoyals and do want to continue playing Mapleroyals and doesn't want/have all day to invest on grinding and mapling hard all day. This BOT will guarantee to keep you safe and play smart and get to the TOP faster :)

And Queen is an awesome guy to chat with, helped me with everything I needed, answer a lot of questions.

He keeps developing this bot which makes all the experience even better, Honored to be part of it!

zXxXz and Queen like this.
  4. SamDocherty

SamDocherty Australia Lurker

Stats
    LOL as if people would pay $50 a month for a hack that is no different from the free version.

$50 a month for Autosell LOL.

Fluxey and boogiejay like this.
  5. zXxXz

zXxXz Israel Lurker

Stats
    Good luck queen !!! full respect to you :)

6. barneycool1

barneycool1 Canada Veteran Hacker

Stats

Did you get any update on this ?
    @shlumiel

7. boogiejay

boogiejay United States The New Guy

Stats
    if you added more hack features it would be worth it lol

hanyoo69 likes this.
  8. shlumiel

shlumiel Cyprus The New Guy

Stats
    Not yet!

9. JackSparrowz

JackSparrowz Israel Premium Premium

Stats
    I love how terminal costs 20$\month with like 400 options and this goes for 50 with 5
    Edit: I know its different server, yet thats hella over priced if you wanna build a community man..

hanyoo69, Fluxey and makkertje like this.
  10. Queen

Stats
    Supply and demand. I'm fine with having a niche market. If I lower the price and let everybody get inventory sell, royals market will crash and nobody gets any benefit.

zXxXz and barneycool1 like this.
  11. Bongo

Bongo Netherlands Informed Hacker

Stats
    "Note: I am working full time so I might not respond right away."
    Queen seems busy, and the support he provides is amazing. Not to mention he genuinely listens to suggestions which I rarely see happen for any hack/bot.
    The population is also limited, having slightly less users paying more seems like a business model that works just fine for Queen while also being beneficial to its users.
    I personally like to see it be a bit more exclusive, means there's less attention being drawn and it preserves the potential of the bot.

Shrektm8, Queen and zXxXz like this.
  12. Thebestmehmeh

Thebestmehmeh United States Premium Premium

Stats
    Probably..it’d more convincing for me to buy if you have like an introduction video what’s this bot is all about.
    Here is royal bot with auto sell and buy potions for 50 bucks. Yikes!
    It’s a hefty price for a trainer so, I, as a potential buyer will pass on this.
    That’s a full month of gold gym membership with all access, btw.

Fluxey likes this.
  13. kutzengahten

kutzengahten Ireland Lurker

Stats
    Is this legit?

14. RoyalMesoKING

RoyalMesoKING Australia The New Guy

Stats
    Queen already stated above his reasons for keeping such a high price, He has worked hard to perfect this trainer and you can already see its potential hence his high prices. If he were to release the bot for the low price it would essentially crash the mesos market / destroy the value of the bot.
    Queen is the the creator of RoyalsBot and use to be a meso seller. He is legit yes.

15. Lhakim39

Lhakim39 Malaysia The New Guy

Stats
    Meaning 5 clients? or 1 device can have multiple clients?

16. Queen

Stats
    Yes 1 device can have multiple clients, wouldn't recommend it though since royals does chain bans

17. mich3l

mich3l Israel Informed Hacker

Stats
    Really waited for some VIP versions, sadly, the difference between free and VIP is non existent really. 50$ usd a month is just too much, even with the reasons you just stated. Wish you luck with sales.

Fluxey likes this.
  18. Fluxey

Fluxey United States The New Guy

Stats
    BIGGGGGGGGGG YIKES
    took ccplz waty // RIP and jnpl95's private server source. got a bunch of people using it and now mad because people wouldn't pay for his so called advance trainer.

scumbag planned this shitty vip trainer all along by purposely getting people banned with detected hacks. now he stop his public trainer to force people to pay him $50 a month. We will take it over from here and put out a royals trainer for everyone to use ;)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019 at 9:45 PM
    hanyoo69 likes this.
  19. Queen

Stats
    Bot was kept updated and improved for a year, from all that time I received 56$ of donations. After releasing the VIP version I made 10 times the 56$ within a week. Needless to say I have no desires to keep free version updated anymore other than one final small update, not worth the time since I work full-time. You are welcome to make your own version of those two sources, they are great and therefore It was the first thing mentioned in my free bot thread. Best of luck to you !

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019 at 7:06 AM
    sh00ter999 likes this.
  20. aviel993

aviel993 Israel The New Guy

Stats
    take it down to 15\20$ and people might buy it more frequently. 50$ is just way too high.

sh00ter999 and hanyoo69 like this.