[Selling] S>High end Account

Discussion in 'ELSWORD Online Market' started by darkhalo98, Jun 28, 2020.

1. darkhalo98

darkhalo98 United States The New Guy

Stats
    Friend of mine selling his account. It is pretty high end with a +12 FOJ Spear as his main, +10-11 Rigo (crimson) [all reforge over 12], over 3mil cp and he has 25+ characters that are 3rd job if you're ever bored to mess around with (2 of them have +11 voids and decent elrianode armor (+10 on his Laby). Due to a event involving many many weeks of deliberation and phone calls from a certain someone who vanished out of thin air involving charge backs i will be taking care of everything slowly and making sure everything is going to go as smoothly as possible. If you get an attitude with me / rush me / try to make me give the info first then i will immediately blacklist you from the trade! Be kind and courteous as i will do the same!

If you're interested, add me on my discord Melon#1413 and we can discuss further there (do NOT add me if you're planning on offering lower than $700).

Thanks for the time!

(This account is in NA btw)

Note: I go by PST time and i do work a lot during these hard times so please be patient with me if i don't respond right away. I'll try my best to get back as soon as possible!

Payment will be the usual Paypal : Family and friends option and writing "buying electronic goods, no refund" in the notes. Buyer pays fees!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020 at 1:43 AM

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Versaceface

Versaceface Germany The New Guy

Stats
    I added you mate.