[Selling] S>KastiaMS Mesos method (Earn billions consistently instead of buying them)

Discussion in 'MapleStory Private Server Market' started by Tropical, May 15, 2020.

1. Tropical

Tropical Israel Elite Hacker

Stats
    Hey guys, I'm back with a new method to earn Mesos on KastiaMS on autopilot, a method which doesn't involve any farming, doesn't have any stat/damage requirement, isn't detectable, isn't patchable and isn't an exploit, so this is probably 100% safe.

I've been using this method over the last few days with great success and am ready to share it with you guys.

For more information, add me to discord or PM me.
    Discord: Tropical#1681

Alrena and Lajms like this.

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Lajms

Lajms Sweden Informed Hacker

Stats
    This guy is legit. He's extremely helpful & friendly and will guide you properly to set this up. I've tried it myself and it really works. You won't regret doing business with OP :)

3. daroma1996

daroma1996 Belgium Informed Hacker

Stats
    Very friendly and helpful service. Helped me get all te software together and stayed with me till it was running smoothly. Too bad i can only vouch once :(

+1

4. victorique7

victorique7 Malaysia Lurker

Stats
    Super helpful and friendly in every step of the way, works as intended +1 vouch

5. Mr.Duy

Mr.Duy United States Lurker

Stats
    Purchased!
    Thanks Tropical. You are so nice and dedicated.
    The profit is way worth the cost. It's for sure safer than botting.

6. Alrena

Alrena Canada Lurker

Stats
    The method is everything Tropical described it as. For me, most of the price comes from the time and guidance he provides and it's well worth it. Although, I will admit, the method could be thought up of IF you have a lot of experience playing the server, but the time figuring it out and optimizing is far more valuable than the proce he charges.

You're very unlikely to get unbanned and you will make you investment back in a few days. It would be very difficult to saturate this method at any noticeable level. Would recommend, great buy

7. d34thly5in

d34thly5in United States Lurker

Stats
    Purchased the method about 2 weeks ago and I just have to say that the method is extremely efficient. He guided me through the process and the set-up and it has been working flawlessly. He guided me through the set-up and how to make sure that it is efficient in the event of server lag. I would highly recommend!

8. Koaia

Koaia United States Lurker

Stats
    I purchased the method recently (made an account just to post a review) and like Alrena said, it isn't a huge secret if you've played for a while. However, Tropical's tips and guidance for optimizing the method are really helpful and is worth the price! He was friendly and took his time in walking me through the details of the method - would recommend!