Scam by Relics

Discussion in 'Report a Scammer' started by Thebestmehmeh, Jun 19, 2018.

Discuss Scam by Relics in the Report a Scammer area at GameKiller.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thebestmehmeh

Thebestmehmeh United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    Bought an account contains a level 250 luminous for 450$ after about a week or so tried to login today and the account was not found.
    Talked to him on discord and he didn’t seems to care.
    Add to this note I had also spent extra money on the account and everything added up over 500$.
    @Qybah

Attached Files:

Mr. Ad Advertisement

2. Relics

Relics United States Verified Baller banned

Stats
    Since you went ahead and made a report and couldn’t wait 5mins for a response from me, I’ll play the advocate. What are you accusing me of? What did I do? We did a trade in chat with Qybah and the trade was completed. Here’s a week later and you forgot your info and that makes it my fault?

3. Edik

Edik Premium Premium

Stats
    Relic is not a scammer,sold for him a prequest was done without fakes. @Relics i love you :emoji_kiss:

Relics likes this.
  4. Qybah

Qybah A/S/L/P? SMOD Premium

Stats
    Please post the email from Nexon saying the account email was changed or I'll just close this already. I overview a lot of Relics his trades and all have been smooth.

Relics likes this.
  5. Minhongliang

Minhongliang United Kingdom Premium Premium

Stats
    good excuse Relics !

here is what you did, you summit a client to Nexon said your acc was hacked and email was changed by the hacker, nexon will follow the IP record determind that you are the account owner, and help you change whatever new email address you want.!

you such a scammer Relics shame on you

6. Thebestmehmeh

Stats
    There is no warning from nexon in my email because the account was recalled by the original owner.

7. Thebestmehmeh

Stats
    That is the only logical explanation and plus if anything happen to the account it should say something at the login

8. Minhongliang

Minhongliang United Kingdom Premium Premium

Stats
    there are not even a chance for a victim to collect a proof of email changed , because the nexon only deal with the account owner who got the right IP login address, and who provide the ID, the nexon will not send any email changed info to the person who bought this acc

9. Dankmemes420

Dankmemes420 Canada Informed Hacker

Stats
    if im not mistaken, you can recover the account if you have the original email regardless of ip

10. Thebestmehmeh

Stats
    @Relics
    How can I forget something that I used to login 8 hour ago?

11. Qybah

Stats
    When changing emails you always get one of these or a similar one if it's changed through contacting support:

I'm also pretty sure that you got the original email so not sure how he could even take it back. You can't just contact Nexon and say "hi that's my account, please change email to xxxx" without the original email.

Relics likes this.
  12. Retard

Retard Legendary Premium

Stats
    I doubt that Relics scammed you...

Relics likes this.
  13. Relics

Relics United States Verified Baller banned

Stats
    That’s not a question I can answer... and your screenshots show nothing but a successful trade? I gave you every piece of info, including birthday OG email, Name registered... I don’t have a valid answer for what happened with an account that’s been in your possession... but I’ve sold quiet a few and have never had an issue..

14. hyung

hyung United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    @Qybah You don't receive that email if the account is recovered through Live Chat, only if the email has been changed through the "Change Email Address" in the Settings tab when you log into the website.

Also, you do not need the original email to take the account back, as long as you know the OG email, the B-Day, some characters on the account, and/or have 90-Day Nx Purchase History.

15. Thebestmehmeh

Stats
    Like many posters states nexon won’t contact the buyer if the og owner provided everything they needed for account recall.
    I had my computer on the whole night and went to sleep upon trying to changed character I got booted out and used the same login only to found out the account was not found.

16. Thebestmehmeh

Stats
    He recalled the account.
    I’ve bought many services on here and never had issue with anybody but I do counter a lot of scammers.

17. Qybah

Stats
    Check the OG email he gave you, it's not possible for him to have changed it without contacting nexon from that email. Maybe you changed it to another email than the one you think you changed it to.

18. hyung

hyung United States Veteran Hacker

Stats
    You can change the account info without contacting Live Chat from the OG email, I've done it before when people CB'ed on me. You can log into any account, contact Live Chat, and request an email change. Like I said before, all you need is OG email, Name, DOB, Characters on the account, and 90 Day NX purchase history.

19. Thebestmehmeh

Stats
    If you don’t believe me you can go to nexon and use any registered email to open a ticket for another email account.
    @Qybah

20. Thebestmehmeh

Stats
    There are not many level 250 lumi in reboot.
    I looked up the character he sold to me and it was not there but there is 1 toon that looks exactly the same and different name.
    Coincidence? Hmm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.